onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

can anyone give me a loan? i currently have only one loan for 330 points. i am very good at paying back and have 6 days off next week so i will be able to play the dailies and give you your points back soon. i have tonight off and would like to play some omaha. thanks much.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You request another loan when you already have one outstanding & fail to state the amount you're even looking for?

onerous

people know me bobby im not a stiff like you. go get a life and get off the internet BIG O
    Points Awarded:

BigOrange gave onerous 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigOrange gave onerous 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Not totally agreeing with BW here but I'd personally not give OP one fukin point. His constant begging for points is borderline pathetic & his table manners are just as bad. I can document at least 10 PM's from the guy begging for points.

onerous

nah USC that was my fault you gave me a loan the same time someone else did and they said they would loan me anytime. i got them mixed up with you. sorry didnt mean to bother you after i realized, i never messaged u again

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    people know me bobby im not a stiff like you.
    Unlike you, I'm not the broke dikk chump soliciting loans. I generate my own pts & never requested a loan in my 8+ years here, so it's impossible for me to stiff anyone.

go get a life and get off the internet BIG O
    I agree, BigOrange should take your advice.

onerous

like i said i dont sit in front of the computer 24/7 like you do eating donuts..., who comes online just to start shit, your not trolling anyone your making yourself look stupid kid. get off my nuts and go read a book or something.
    Points Awarded:

spider gave onerous 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34 gave onerous 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

pay back anytime you want. no interest. GL
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave spider 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

like i said i dont sit in front of the computer 24/7 like you do
    Yet you've created more useless threads in poker forum than anyone. You constantly solicit loans, instead of generating your own pts.

who comes online just to start shit
    I do, so get used to it chump.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

I do, so get used to it chump.
    Must be missing something somewhere. I get it now. Bobby, Ive turned over a new leaf and I want to be nice to those less fortunate than myself. I think Ill start with making a gofundme page to try and help you get airfare together to afford to go to the bash. I would hate for you to be perceived as unable to afford such a trip and be categorized along with the all the other broke dikks you called out over the past years for being unable to afford to fly to Punta Cana. I know its not a lot but its a start. I may even make the first donation. Heck Bobbo, if you make it I may even spring for your hooker/girlfriend for the weekend.

Maybe post up a different picture as I dont think the mardi gras one is very flattering for the gofundme page.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Must be missing something somewhere. I get it now. Bobby, Ive turned over a new leaf and I want to be nice to those less fortunate than myself. I think Ill start with making a gofundme page to try and help you get airfare together to afford to go to the bash. I would hate for you to be perceived as unable to afford such a trip and be categorized along with the all the other broke dikks you called out over the past years for being unable to afford to fly to Punta Cana. I know its not a lot but its a start. I may even make the first donation. Heck Bobbo, if you make it I may even spring for your hooker/girlfriend for the weekend.

Maybe post up a different picture as I dont think the mardi gras one is very flattering for the gofundme page.
    Nice gesture DS. Please post a link to my gofundme page, so I can track progress.

Since the goal is max donations, stands to reason my mardi gras pic would be perfect. If you somehow disagree, then simply use my pic from last Bash.

Crypt
    Crypt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Got bored and started going through forum threads. Thanks for the good reads guys, girls, whoever....

bobbywaves

people know me bobby im not a stiff
    Yeah, you're not a stiff kid.

You're just a broke dikk, who hasn't made a payment in 5 months.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

damn.... is there anyone on this site who Bonerous doesn't owe a few hundred points to?

we need a consolidation thread......

First 12