Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Blind Posting after table switches - SBR software

I just had the pleasure of posting 5 blinds in 6 hands. Then moved again and posted 3 hands later..... Scenario below!

21 people. 7-6-8 setup. Im at the 8-handed. Posted both blinds. After my SB I'm moved to make it 7-7-7. I sat into BB again immediately. So that's 3 blinds in 3 hands. But someone lost on that BB so tables combine to 10 each. Guess what happens? I'm posting AGAIN after 1 single, uno, solo hand. That's 5 blinds in 6 hands. We're not done yet, folks. Apparently two lost simultaneously on other table making it 10-8. Guess who is moved?

Fix this crap immediately. Wow.

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I just had the pleasure of posting 5 blinds in 6 hands. Then moved again and posted 3 hands later..... Scenario below!

21 people. 7-6-8 setup. Im at the 8-handed. Posted both blinds. After my SB I'm moved to make it 7-7-7. I sat into BB again immediately. So that's 3 blinds in 3 hands. But someone lost on that BB so tables combine to 10 each. Guess what happens? I'm posting AGAIN after 1 single, uno, solo hand. That's 5 blinds in 6 hands. We're not done yet, folks. Apparently two lost simultaneously on other table making it 10-8. Guess who is moved?

Fix this crap immediately. Wow.
    Yea, have had similar happen to myself a few times. Not to the extent you went through but a bs bug that needs fixing.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Doomswitch activating normally after recent updates, fast work tech dept.

This shit happens every day but *as usual* SBR acts clueless when it comes to basic poker rules

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Doomswitch activating normally after recent updates, fast work tech dept.

This shit happens every day but *as usual* SBR acts clueless when it comes to basic poker rules
    Ive posted double before. We all have at some point so I never cared enough to say anything. But today, posting 5 out of 6 hands and then moved again to make it 7 out of 12? The fact this scenario is even possible makes it post worthy.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Earlier this week I paid 4 in a row, with a blind jump in between no less, and that's not the first time so it happens a lot.

Must be be tied into the table balancing because the software seems unaware of when and where to move players. It wasn't an issue before so seems like a fix someone in the tech dept could figure out but I'd guess the CR summers have them all chasing poonanny on the beach instead

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Working on the table balancing logic would be a good upgrade.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

someone moderating the poker forum would be an excellent upgrade