Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SBR Poker to be RENAMED.....

after this past week's total 20-80 underdogs crushing me out of four or five of the daily trnies, which has pretty much been the fukkin' program at SBR all f'n year for me.... SBR Poker is now known as:

FUK THE DONK POKER

Yes, the name has a double-entendre, as now players can, like uscphilly did on Friday, play "Fuk the Donk" as their own side game within a tourney, as in "I'll call Donk with any two cards and "fuk the donk,""....

Aggieshawn first learned of this fun new 2016 game when I told him "just f'n call me with any two cards, SBR will knock me out of the f'n trny".... He did so with great success until finally, some how (sbr malfunction is my guess), he finally lost to me when he didn't amazingly suck out to beat me.... a f'n 80-20 favorite actually held up early in that particular f'n rigged piece of shit SBR trny.....

Uscphilly played "fuk the donk" on Friday, knowing he had to be behind, but knowing what a sorry f'n piece of unrealistic shit SBR Poker is, called with any two cards to give me action when I was forced to go all in with my KJ near the bubble.... he called with qj to obviously win and get a "q" as the first card out..... All of us had a good laff at his run while playing "FUK THE DONK"....

OTHER WINNERS AT "FUK THE DONK" POKER LAST WEEK:

My AA v. 62 all in preflop.... flop six, turn 2, The Donk's out at the final table! FUK THE DONK!!!!

My AJ v. Dumbass Cabo's A9, first card out 9 to lose and instead of being chip leader, i'm now shortstacked at the final table and the dumbass cabo goes on to finish second..... FUK THE DONK!!!!

My KK vs. some stupid penetrate's 85, he calls and hits straight to once again short stack me..... FUK THE DONK!!!!

ALL THIS F'N BULLSHIT IN JUST THE PAST WEEK....

SO NOW YOU TOO CAN PLAY "FUK THE DONK",.... ANY TRNY UR IN CALL ME...... YOU WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!! FUK THE F'N DONK!!!!!!!!!!

AD

PS. AND SBR, YOU CAN KISS MY F'N ASS YOU F'N DOOM SWITCHING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSS. I WILL BRING "SBR POKER: FUK THE DONK!!!" T-SHIRTS TO THE NEXT BASH, to go along with my sbr-seeweed gecko head tshirts.... free for all attendees
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-04-16 at 04:37 PM.