BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Where are the Poker players?

There were a couple of nitty sissies sitting at the hi/lo table but they ran off quickly.

Who's up for some NLO or NLH?

Come get some and don't come with a chickenshit shortstack!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

write to sbr and inquire.... reference their shitty programmed poker....

I'd be there at the table with you if 62 wasn't a lock against my AA to keep me from winning one trny this past week (all in preflop, 6 on flop, duce on turn).... and if my kk wasn't doa all in prflop against 85 in another trny this past week (kahksucker riv'd straight against me), and if yet another rigged piece of shit sbr sponsored trny f'n donk cabo's a9 wasn't a lock vs. my aj preflop all in (first card out 9 of course) to double him up and keep me from being the chip leader, and if uscphily laffingly hadn't decided to give me action with his crushed qj underdog to my kj, (first card out q of course), to keep me cashing from yet another f'n daily last week....

all that shit, and two one other bad beat I can't recall off hand, kept me from having the chips to join you....

HEY SBR.... SUCK MY DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-04-16 at 03:57 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Donk I think they are just scared to sit with me. I haven't had a decent NLO game in 4 months.

Auto Donk

probably..... due to playing FUK THE DONK POKER each day this week, I don't have enough chips to even watch such a game, and instead have been relegated to the low buyin holdem rooms, where people play so f'n tight you'd think they were worried about losing their buyin to the wsop main event.....

sick of this f'n "poker room"........ and I use that term very, very loosely....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I'd like to see FUK THE IVY/ANNIE/SHARI POKER.
    Hell, replace the RNG with some BBC to really splash some "action flops"

Then SBR would have to change the click-add at the bottom of the tables from "THINK BIG from Bodog poker" to "THINK REALLY BIG from Dogfart Network"

As the kids would say... I'd pay to see THAT.

Sounds like a winner, Sammy... run with it, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I'd like to see FUK THE IVY/ANNIE/SHARI POKER.
    Hell, replace the RNG with some BBC to really splash some "action flops"

Then SBR would have to change the click-add at the bottom of the tables from "THINK BIG from Bodog poker" to "THINK REALLY BIG from Dogfart Network"

As the kids would say... I'd pay to see THAT.

Sounds like a winner, Sammy... run with it, pal.
    those "pots" would be huge after being splashed with BBC for a few weeks straight!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    those "pots" would be huge after being splashed with BBC for a few weeks straight!
    So would Ivy, Annie and Shari's "backdoor full house" draws... cuz a 2-ball (er, 2-baller?) would pound and hit that wet board EVERY... FUKKIN... TIME.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    So would Ivy, Annie and Shari's "backdoor full house" draws... cuz a 2-ball (er, 2-baller?) would pound and hit that wet board EVERY... FUKKIN... TIME.
    BTW, ^^..... Rigged SHITHOLE... *literally*.