Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not surprised that the homosexual waves has an affinity and seeming natural connection with this scarf wearing euro, as the latter had to explain a screw-up on his end that resulted in him being banned using the excuse of having 40 males at his place having a party, wherein one of said males allegedly logged in from sniper's ip address in some sort of shady situation.....

once waves heard about 40 gay/bisexual euro's partying together in a low rent apartment, he was "all - in"

and snipe, the only reason the obvious chip dumps weren't "officially proven" was that sbr simply didn't want to waste the time to review the 40-50 hand histories where you were the beneficiary of the dumps.....

your euro-ass was even too lazy to keep your Four Horseman around for even a week after they were exposed...... lsu4ever played maybe two tournies at different time slots than you, the other three suddenly never signed up for or played another trny on sbr......

but, as you have that scarf so tight around your neck, cutting off a normal oxygen supply to that small ICM-obsessed brain of yours, it is too oxygen-deprived to assess how f'n guilty the undisputed evidence makes you look.........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aggieshawn

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    not surprised that the homosexual waves has an affinity and seeming natural connection with this scarf wearing euro, as the latter had to explain a screw-up on his end that resulted in him being banned using the excuse of having 40 males at his place having a party, wherein one of said males allegedly logged in from sniper's ip address in some sort of shady situation.....

once waves heard about 40 gay/bisexual euro's partying together in a low rent apartment, he was "all - in"

and snipe, the only reason the obvious chip dumps weren't "officially proven" was that sbr simply didn't want to waste the time to review the 40-50 hand histories where you were the beneficiary of the dumps.....

your euro-ass was even too lazy to keep your Four Horseman around for even a week after they were exposed...... lsu4ever played maybe two tournies at different time slots than you, the other three suddenly never signed up for or played another trny on sbr......

but, as you have that scarf so tight around your neck, cutting off a normal oxygen supply to that small ICM-obsessed brain of yours, it is too oxygen-deprived to assess how f'n guilty the undisputed evidence makes you look.........
    dont u think its a little unfair ? i posted all hands requested !!! and ... even the "fact" they played with me all the time is not proven !!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

sniper simple question.....how many tourneys have you won BEFORE and AFTER the 4 names "players" were exposed and never to be heard from again? No hand history needed, no nothing. Just a simple reply to the question asked

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    sniper simple question.....how many tourneys have you won BEFORE and AFTER the 4 names "players" were exposed and never to be heard from again? No hand history needed, no nothing. Just a simple reply to the question asked
    simple reply ... i dont know... i had 3200 point when this shit was going on here ... i have 5k now... but i did not play for almost 4 weaks

Auto Donk

"weak" being the operative term there....

all joking aside, snipe, I hope you have a successful wsop run....

I'll be pulling for you and hope you manage to take down a bracelet event.... that would be cool....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-18-16 at 11:50 AM.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1622

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    simple reply ... i dont know... i had 3200 point when this shit was going on here ... i have 5k now... but i did not play for almost 4 weaks
    I can confirm this fact. 6 wins prior
    Zero Wins post. (Carsellers has 1)

Plus it was more like 3800 prior and less than 1200 after.
    He played in a lot more tourneys than stated as he may have used a bot and does not count those tourneys.

The chip dumping was real. The ghosts are gone and that is all that needed to occur.
    Scarfboy gets a little too much of keyboard genius but you know the guy is socially functional.

Kicker part is we would probably get along good in real life. I feel he is the type friend you would just backhand when he went off kilter to straighten him back out..

PWaves on the other hand is the keyboard warrior but a mouse in person and is a total socially disfunctional idiot.

Like Donker all the best to you in life and poker Scarfboy. ie please send me my 500 points.. lol

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    This request seems to me you are questioning "Scarfboy's" integrity to pay off his wagers if by some chance he loses.
    Are you doubting Scarfboy's integrity? Are the naysayers influencing you?

He is not questioning yours in any manner!!

Why do you wish to change the terms of your wager now with him?

All I can say I have no doubts about him and find no need to change our wager terms.
    Several posters claim Sniper won't pay, I wasn't one of them. I obviously wouldn't have made the bet, if I thought he wouldn't pay. Post up secures the bet & shuts up his naysayers. It also gives Sniper the peace of mind his bets are paid in the unlikely event he loses, so he wouldn't have to buy pts. In addition to the peace of mind knowing his 35k winnings is safe & secure with someone he trusts, Sniper knows he'll be paid.

The terms of bet aren't being changed at all moron.

Sniper got back to me via PM, he's waiting until his balance gets a little more comfortable before posting up.

Of course Sniper's not worried about your measly 500 bet, since you bet like a pussy.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 05-18-16 at 03:42 PM.

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    I can confirm this fact. 6 wins prior
    Zero Wins post. (Carsellers has 1)

Plus it was more like 3800 prior and less than 1200 after.
    He played in a lot more tourneys than stated as he may have used a bot and does not count those tourneys.

The chip dumping was real. The ghosts are gone and that is all that needed to occur.
    Scarfboy gets a little too much of keyboard genius but you know the guy is socially functional.

Kicker part is we would probably get along good in real life. I feel he is the type friend you would just backhand when he went off kilter to straighten him back out..

PWaves on the other hand is the keyboard warrior but a mouse in person and is a total socially disfunctional idiot.

Like Donker all the best to you in life and poker Scarfboy. ie please send me my 500 points.. lol
    i just have 4 wins total ... i never dumped chips in my life !!! Thats the only fact here ... i'm done with that now ...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I never win my 60/40s snip3s

teach me?

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I never win my 60/40s snip3s

teach me?
    believe
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave snip3r2006 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

NEW EVIDENCE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN.....

i can tell this is a euro-apartment.....

Only three are there, LSU4ever was in the shitter when the photo was taken

First 1234