Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Trying the 2 pm today..... undoom switch me please

after being unceremoniously ass-raped out of the first two 9 pm trnies in the current promo, I've decided to try my hat in the 2pm today.....

please go gentile on me today, SBR, as my bunghole is bruised as bad as Bobb.... (wait, moratorium on wave's bashin was just extended).... as bad as a "bottom" gay guy leaving an adult book store in the Montrose area at 5 am on a Sunday morning as the result of the bad beats I've sustained.....

at least make lube available tableside if you're going to continue the doom switch, sbr

Auto Donk

finished 3d; only took a few bad beats along the way, and of course took a beat with a 70 percent favorite to get ousted 3d when the programmed winner shoved his ace rag into my jacks...... of course sbr bails him out with typical ace flop against my pair anytime i'm 70-30 favorite....

i gotta trust the system and play as bad as ballerholic2, and the other dickweeds that constantly win with 20-80 to 30-70 dogs......

and don't even get me started on the bad beat I managed to fight back from, when I turn a set of jacks to lose to broadway on the river......

step ur game up, SBR

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Better stop raise folding a quater of Ur Stack GG

Auto Donk

i only recall a 2k raise on 4-800 blinds into you once when you shoved in response (I was sb, u bb), and only reason i folded was there were two - three, maybe more smaller stacks such that it didn't warrant risking it all against your suckout ass at the time.... we were either 1-2 in chips or maybe someone else had a stack in between us.....

no sense letting it all ride there on ace rag for my trny life, when I knew I would have better chances later, and certainly a higher finish based on laying that particular hand down.

and, as you saw, I immediately got that 2k back such that I was at that same 10k or so chipstack size.... and it was at most 1/5 of my stack, I think

and, u did the same raise fold move into baller, as did he into me, several times once we were 3-handed..... and u laid the shit down as well..... no shame in that.....

gg, as well.... BALLER was progrtammed to win it, obviously....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-04-16 at 09:38 PM.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Changing the avatar often helps with running poorly. After finishing 6th tonight, getting busted by the programmed winner who managed to double up off me twice earlier with 43os, it's time for me to switch again. Tried flipping the script by going all in with 43 against him, since my AQ and Q8 lost to his 43os for 2 of his all ins, but I didn't hit (shocker)

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

OMG , after today's finish, please reverse the switch to Autodonk.
    After leading the tournament by a mile, finished 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not fair.

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

I got sucked out a few times too, can't even remember what hands tho cause I was busy killing it at the 1/2.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Just don't play hands like AA and you'll be fine.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    OMG , after today's finish, please reverse the switch to Autodonk.
    After leading the tournament by a mile, finished 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not fair.
    it's the bullshit i've been dealing with for a long fukkin' whilie on this crock of shit site.........

river suckouts one after another, total fukkin' bullshit............

stick your fukkin' rigged lame ass doom switched poker up your ass, SBR.....

it may have been funny for you stupid fuks the first 1,000 times, but the shit's gotten old..... LOL

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Better stop raise folding a quater of Ur Stack GG
    You see that a lot don't you. Especially when it's against one of the 4 horsemen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and sinmiedo

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

My kinder gentler me lasted about 3 mins on the cash games with Sniper....i swear this fukin guy thinks he's the best poker player in the world......with all this fukin knowledge why are you wasting your time here at SBR for points

guys a tool....if i ever saw him i'd shove that scarf right up his fukin ass

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

That's the Philly I like!

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    My kinder gentler me lasted about 3 mins on the cash games with Sniper....i swear this fukin guy thinks he's the best poker player in the world......with all this fukin knowledge why are you wasting your time here at SBR for points

guys a tool....if i ever saw him i'd shove that scarf right up his fukin ass
    Ahhhh......True North East talk. Thought i was reading about a typical holiday meal table conversation with my family.......I miss home.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    You see that a lot don't you. Especially when it's against one of the 4 horsemen.
    BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Actually, the Four "Now suspiciously nowhere to be found" Horseman were much worse than the Donk, usually bet-folding 40-50 percent of their stack into sniper......