snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

All u haters

1) shut up ... learn that fukking game
    2) try to be not so mutch american, proof before u bomb !!!

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Teach us your poker secrets, great one!

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Uh oh.. chinks in the armor? Only one badge and 30 points this week. Is the SBR newbie luck running out? Has snip3r2006 been doom switched? The frustration is building, SBR must be working it's magic.

We need a SBR Poker reporter to ask the tough questions.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Snipes, loosen the scarf a bit and let us know wtf you're trying to say here

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Asked a simple question...who was your friend's ID that got you suspended the first time. When the answer was, you don't remember, just seemed very suspicious.

It's also suspicious that there are a bunch of new ID's who never post on the site that lose to you.

Could all be coincidence.....we'll let the moderators determine that.

I have no vested interest here, but I know you have a lot of leaderboard bets with some good guys here. Would hate for them to be getting cheated.

If I'm proven wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    don't make sweeping judgements when Hitler is in your countries recent history...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

astro61200

"And the thread on February 5th, 2016 at 8:20PM EST marked the downfall of the month long snip3r2006 SBR poker empire..." - Future SBR history books

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    don't make sweeping judgements when Hitler is in your countries recent history...
    ���� sorry Jake but what Happyend Last Night At the Tables was fukin American Stuff ... Thats what i mean.... And just for Ur American Head to think about ... I hate what Happend in ww2 but the fact that us bombs and Troups Kiled more People Since ww2 then the nazi Regime did, is just a fact u American like to forget ��

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Asked a simple question...who was your friend's ID that got you suspended the first time. When the answer was, you don't remember, just seemed very suspicious.

It's also suspicious that there are a bunch of new ID's who never post on the site that lose to you.

Could all be coincidence.....we'll let the moderators determine that.

I have no vested interest here, but I know you have a lot of leaderboard bets with some good guys here. Would hate for them to be getting cheated.

If I'm proven wrong, I will be the first to apologize.
    like i Said before.. I dont know that a Friend loggend in. That was just my guess After what Happend that Night ... I had round about 40 People in my House to watch Football Play cashgame and have fun .... Allot of Poker Guys i Knie from the ept tour. One of then is a French guy. He was Talking to my about a sbr Contest that Night. I dont Even know Hits Full Name .... I played the highroller that Night and got Banned next day.... That arme the Facts i told sbr ....

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Uh oh.. chinks in the armor? Only one badge and 30 points this week. Is the SBR newbie luck running out? Has snip3r2006 been doom switched? The frustration is building, SBR must be working it's magic.

We need a SBR Poker reporter to ask the tough questions.
    Im with u ... We Need a Poker Reporter. I hate to get called a cheater like some die Last Night ...

and i Wait for Email respond for weaks now. The question was:
    i am going to Play the ept Dublin. Can i log into sbr Forum and Poker with an Irish ip ???

astro61200

Im with u ... We Need a Poker Reporter. I hate to get called a cheater like some die Last Night ...

and i Wait for Email respond for weaks now. The question was:
    i am going to Play the ept Dublin. Can i log into sbr Forum and Poker with an Irish ip ???
    Will it be a hotel internet connection? I logged in while I stayed in Atlantic City with no issue, but there may not have been another SBR member there at the time. I'd recommend trying to tether your cell phone and connect that way, but if you can't do that then I'm sure it would be ok.

A lot of posters travel all over and they're not getting banned.

snip3r2006

Will it be a hotel internet connection? I logged in while I stayed in Atlantic City with no issue, but there may not have been another SBR member there at the time. I'd recommend trying to tether your cell phone and connect that way, but if you can't do that then I'm sure it would be ok.

A lot of posters travel all over and they're not getting banned.
    you Guys Travel in the us? Its a Differenz Country for me ! And i cant Play Poker on cell phone

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You'll be fine, Snips. I've used SBR in Colombia before and around the U.S. with no issues.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he was blessed with two chip dumps that i witnessed last night.... despite those chipups, the new player karma has worn out... his kj suited somehow lost to jacks when he called for his trny life with that crap.....

four id's with not a single post among them, all creatred about the time sniper graced us with his presence, all lose to him big during trnys..... i wish i had the hand history when one such id called him on the river without even a pair to double the troubled snipe up..... a blatant chip dump......

and despite all of that, with no new player karma at his disposal, he couldn't even make the money against us, what did he call us.... oh yah, "FISH"........

He's done.....

ps. to Shari.... investigate the id's of his entourage.... none of them have a single post, sin and aggiesshawn were on to this guy quick, and appropriately so.....

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he was blessed with two chip dumps that i witnessed last night.... despite those chipups, the new player karma has worn out... his kj suited somehow lost to jacks when he called for his trny life with that crap.....

four id's with not a single post among them, all creatred about the time sniper graced us with his presence, all lose to him big during trnys..... i wish i had the hand history when one such id called him on the river without even a pair to double the troubled snipe up..... a blatant chip dump......

and despite all of that, with no new player karma at his disposal, he couldn't even make the money against us, what did he call us.... oh yah, "FISH"........

He's done.....

ps. to Shari.... investigate the id's of his entourage.... none of them have a single post, sin and aggiesshawn were on to this guy quick, and appropriately so.....

donk ... please .... show me one chip dump and i'll quit witout get banned

and yes ... You are what "we poker players" call a fish. You have no idear of the game we play ... yours is total different
    but i hope you'll ever think you are a poker player ... people like you finance me !!!

just to think about KJs with 5bb stack is a monster

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Don't let em rile you up Sniper.

Just keep that #1 spot and keep pointing to the leaderboard.

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't let em rile you up Sniper.

Just keep that #1 spot and keep pointing to the leaderboard.
    sucks .... 3 people called me cheater yesterday !!! without a proof !!! ... and most of them dont know what real poker is (mr. donk thinks to play a bracelet event is a proof for a good player )....

btw ... i have that handhistory option on at sbr software ... were are the older hh on my pc (folder)
    Last edited by snip3r2006; 02-06-16 at 06:14 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

We need hand histories posted

Otherwise nothing to see here

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Just my thoughts
    If you are a poker tour player, why would you play here(lot of sport info here),when you could be building your bankroll elsewhere ,this game here is detrimental to your live game as it is for pennies and all-in fest most times?That is why I let my 4yo grand daughter play and I sit over her shoulder and let her do what she wants,sometimes she likes the colors or plays her fav numbers
    Points Awarded:

JBiddyJ23 gave frankzig 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spider, and pboozer57

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

what is "fukin American stuff"

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    Just my thoughts
    If you are a poker tour player, why would you play here(lot of sport info here),when you could be building your bankroll elsewhere ,this game here is detrimental to your live game as it is for pennies and all-in fest most times?That is why I let my 4yo grand daughter play and I sit over her shoulder and let her do what she wants,sometimes she likes the colors or plays her fav numbers
    o/u 4.5 shes gotten cussed out on sbrpoker

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

[QUOTE=frankzig;25262307]Just my thoughts
    If you are a poker tour player, why would you play here(lot of sport info here),when you could be building your bankroll elsewhere ,this game here is detrimental to your live game as it is for pennies and all-in fest most times?That is why I let my 4yo grand daughter play and I sit over her shoulder and let her do what she wants,sometimes she likes the colors or plays her fav numbers[/QUOT

It wouldn't be the first time we've had people that play for a living also play on SBR. There are still ones who do to my knowledge. Most are online players though and can multi-task on SBR. Most everyone else just does it recreationally. It does take away from the time you have though...especially if you bent on making a scene. I don't know about it being detrimental to your live game.

It's a lot of work to play all year round. There are only a few around here that would be -110 to pull that off

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    Just my thoughts
    i play online 95% of the time ... like to get some fun into the day in day out grind session. like i said befor ... i just put that sbr table to my 6-8 cash tables ...

ps: live tourney, like the ept in dublin next weak is more like fun then a job

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

sucks .... 3 people called me cheater yesterday !!! without a proof !!! ... and most of them dont know what real poker is (mr. donk thinks to play a bracelet event is a proof for a good player )....

btw ... i have that handhistory option on at sbr software ... were are the older hh on my pc (folder)
    so snipper. If bracelet events aren't "proof of a good player" I'm assuming the ept at Dublin is?

40 men in your house at a party? Hmmmm

scarf makes sense now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    so snipper. If bracelet events aren't "proof of a good player" I'm assuming the ept at Dublin is?

40 men in your house at a party? Hmmmm

scarf makes sense now
    i said ... every fish can buy in a 1k or even a 10k event ... thats not a proof for anything

and .... 80% of 1 - 1,5k bracelet event players are fish !!! thanks got (most likely americans... traveling europeans to the wsop most likly play better poker)

and a 5k ept event has a mutch higher avg then a 10k main event... that is probably clear
    Last edited by snip3r2006; 02-06-16 at 09:59 AM.

astro61200

i said ... every fish can buy in a 1k or even a 10k event ... thats not a proof for anything

and .... 80% of 1 - 1,5k bracelet event players are fish !!! thanks got (most likely americans... traveling europeans to the wsop most likly play better poker)

and a 10k ept event has a mutch higher avg then a 10k main event... that is probably clear

C'mon man.. you really hate americans. I wasn't getting involved in any of this, hell I even tried to assist you by letting you know that you'd be fine on here, in a different country, and not have to worry about getting banned.

I mean, your picture is from just under 5 years ago. Solid win, but you talk yourself up like your some dominant tour player. Yet, per pokerdb, you only have 3 other cashes since in majorish events. Not bad, and better than most on here, but it's not some exorbitant number. Plus, if you play as many events as you try to make it seem then you, almost certainly, are in the negative since your big win.

You're a solid player, but nothing that hasn't been seen on here before. You constantly suck out and get the chips in behind. Even with pot odds, your 33% chance was hitting at a much, much higher clip. The limited amount of times I've seen you at ring tables you've been getting buried. Hell, the first hand I ever played with you at a ring table consisted of my QJ vs your JT, both hitting a J on flop and you proceeding to go all in then being saved by a runner runner chop.

Do I think you cheat? No, I think you get extremely lucky because you're new to SBR poker. Many, many people have the same experience. Then it wears off and they drop back down to Earth.

Get over yourself.
    Last edited by astro61200; 02-06-16 at 10:10 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spider

snip3r2006

C'mon man.. you really hate americans. I wasn't getting involved in any of this, hell I even tried to assist you by letting you know that you'd be fine on here, in a different country, and not have to worry about getting banned.

I mean, your picture is from just under 5 years ago. Solid win, but you talk yourself up like your some dominant tour player. Yet, per pokerdb, you only have 3 other cashes since in majorish events. Not bad, and better than most on here, but it's not some exorbitant number. Plus, if you play as many events as you try to make it seem then you, almost certainly, are in the negative since your big win.

You're a solid player, but nothing that hasn't been seen on here before. You constantly suck out and get the chips in behind. Even with pot odds, your 33% chance was hitting at a much, much higher clip. The limited amount of times I've seen you at ring tables you've been getting buried. Hell, the first hand I ever played with you at a ring table consisted of my QJ vs your JT, both hitting a J on flop and you proceeding to go all in then being saved by a runner runner chop.

Do I think you cheat? No, I think you get extremely lucky because you're new to SBR poker. Many, many people have the same experience. Then it wears off and they drop back down to Earth.

Get over yourself.
    1) im not a good tour player ( i play 4-5 events a year ... just for fun ... and never said this
    2) i make my monney online like 95% of pros
    3) i dont hate americans ... just the "we are the best" part
    4) of cause i feel attacked when "fishes" call me cheater
    5) i payed back my loan and god 200$ freeplays in store by playing cash here at sbr

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Snipper but WE are the best

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

1) im not a good tour player ( i play 4-5 events a year ... just for fun ... and never said this
    2) i make my monney online like 95% of pros
    3) i dont hate americans ... just the "we are the best" part
    4) of cause i feel attacked when "fishes" call me cheater
    5) i payed back my loan and god 200$ freeplays in store by playing cash here at sbr
    I have not seen a single other person saying they are the best except for you

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Snipper but WE are the best
    yeah i know you are brain washed like this ....

there are some things u are nr 1, lets make a list

1) heroin consumtion
    2) environmental pollution
    3) gun control
    4) make war
    5) waste oil
    6) military spending
    7) nuclear weapons

this list so mutch longer

snip3r2006

ok ... lets stop that usa stuff ... i dont hate you americans !!! ....

i just hope you guys have a good self perception

</pre>

astro61200

1) heroin consumtion
    3) gun control
    4) make war
    5) waste oil
    6) military spending
    7) nuclear weapons

Germany certainly has a lead on the US in the genocide rankings, though

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

1) heroin consumtion
    3) gun control
    4) make war
    5) waste oil
    6) military spending
    7) nuclear weapons

To be fair, China is on up there with pollution and #3 through #7 is a trickle down/side effect of WII

havent seen any heroin consumption ratings though.

germany definitely has US beat in the beer department. With a few exceptions, American beer is mostly shit.

12 Last