USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

why waste your time on this low life, angle shooting, scarf wearing, hostel living asshole......guys a fukin clown. Hopefully he will just go away

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

mimimi ... SU FISH

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    why waste your time on this low life, angle shooting, scarf wearing, hostel living asshole......guys a fukin clown. Hopefully he will just go away
    low life 3400posts in 3,5 Years ... lol --- watch ur life ---

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I'm curious if anyone who made this bet thought they would actually be paid(besides Bobbo but he's not usually all there). Come on guys, be honest.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i wonder if anyone ever thought it was a serious bet.... only Small b, perhaps

probably not even sniper, unless he was delusional enough to think this forum is so full of retards that we would never figure out his obvious chip dumps, and he could run that "hot" by dumping chips on himself all year, and win going away......

we know dumbass waves wouldn't figure it out, as he was praising sniper's play and generally being a brown-nosing dumbfuk

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I'm curious if anyone who made this bet thought they would actually be paid(besides Bobbo but he's not usually all there). Come on guys, be honest.
    The ones intelligent enough to bet Sniper, knew there was a 0.001% chance of him winning annual leaderboard.

Therefore if Sniper decided not to be a douchebag & man up to his wager, it was simply a bonus. Sniper's irresponsible behavior is precisely why any bets with unknown & unproven players, should to be posted up to prevent his nonsense.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i wonder if anyone ever thought it was a serious bet.

Otherwise, why would I offer to post up 35.5k? Unfortunately, Sniper's been a constant broke dikk like you Donkey, incapable of posting up 10k to cover his loser bets.

Auto Donk

one thing sniper is capable of doin' is f'n you in the ass......

literally, as he had 30 guys at his house for a party, and figuratively, as he's never gonna pay u.....

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nope, and I said it in a post back on January 19. Not even 3 weeks into the year and I knew he wasn't paying. They pop up here a few times a year: new guys who run hot, claim they're pros, talk about tournaments they won years in the past, and claim they're going to dominate. Then the new guy luck runs out and they stop playing, another example I can think of is STAX (or something like that). Except this guy also had the help from his buddies as well, until he got caught.

Regardless, it was an easy bet as he had no chance of winning. Was a +EV situation. If I make the bet I win free points if he decides to pay, if not then I'm in the same boat as if I never made it.
    Last edited by astro61200; 09-29-16 at 01:06 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The ones intelligent enough to bet Sniper, knew there was a 0.001% chance of him winning annual leaderboard.

Therefore if Sniper decided not to be a douchebag & man up to his wager, it was simply a bonus. Sniper's irresponsible behavior is precisely why any bets with unknown & unproven players, should to be posted up to prevent his nonsense.
    Not my question but thanks for proving my point. Bobbo AWAYYYY!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

Not my question but thanks for proving my point. Bobbo AWAYYYY!
    This is the only point that matters, which you obviously don't get:

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    If I make the bet I win free points if he decides to pay, if not then I'm in the same boat as if I never made it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    low life 3400posts in 3,5 Years ... lol --- watch ur life ---
    Dude, if you aren't at the top of the leaderboard at the end... Then you lose, period. Leaderboards can go down and get fixed, none of that matters...what matters is your cashes beating everyone else's ...which ain't gonna happen...

so, coming through now to say you're stiffing ...is just that in my book.

ps: your only stipulation was " if sbr poker went permanently offline " and it hasn't ...so, yea..
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-12-16 at 01:25 AM.

bobbywaves

If Sniper wasn't such a broke dikk, I'd offer the chump a generous buyout.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Snip3s too busy crushing the EPT cash games right now, you boys will have to wait.

Word on Säbener street is he's up 750 scarves and has slept 20 hours in the last month. Real dedication.

The same 3 german fellows told me he's calculated down to the day when he must return to SBR's virtual felt and win 14 tourneys in a row to silence the critics
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave SharpAngles 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave SharpAngles 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave SharpAngles 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Does this mean I'm not getting my 500 points?

I have kids to feed man.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Does this mean I'm not getting my 500 points?

I have kids to feed man.
    pssstt.... slanina

if you can keep a secret, I'll give you a little tip....

there's a really stupid, gullible peice of shit on the site, who's already bought one or two of these worthless wagers....

his nickname rhymes with "caves", and he usually has some type of black rhino horn strapped to his head.....

approach him, make a stupid overpriced offer, and he'll quickly take it off your hands for at least 80 cents on the dollar....

bobbywaves

there's a really stupid, gullible peice of shit on the site
    Your acceptance is the 1st step in your recovery, congrats Donkey.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

HE PAID ME 100. He asked what our bet was. I said 100 and he paid. So I think he is a saint! I bet him 200 but only thought it was 100. Found him in a game and asked him to pay and he said NO PROBLEM! But i wouldn't pay you guys. lol

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    HE PAID ME 100. He asked what our bet was. I said 100 and he paid. So I think he is a saint! I bet him 200 but only thought it was 100. Found him in a game and asked him to pay and he said NO PROBLEM! But i wouldn't pay you guys. lol
    Yet, the 100 you claim "he" (Sniper) paid you isn't reflected in neither of your point histories.

Auto Donk

given resident SBR Poker Pro Snip3r hasn't been seen at any of our lowly daily trny tables in months, and given his infatuation with "FISH", I can only assume he's out in the north atlantic on some three-month long excursion with the guys on "the most dangerous catch", pulling in a massive haul of bluefins or other "fish", and he plans to dump them here in the forum, claiming that because he's slayed more FISH than any of us, he is now the leader......

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yet, the 100 you claim "he" (Sniper) paid you isn't reflected in neither of your point histories.
    Snip payed Chica with the daily tourny chips by folding 100

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Guys don't worry so much. Snip3s has been taking advantage of the excellent scarf weather in Europe but once winter comes around he plans to get back to the high stakes SBR poker grind and cash these bets.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
    Snip payed Chica with the daily tourny chips by folding 100
    Since when is chimp dumping considered payment of a losing bet?

Auto Donk

Since Obama issued a blanket pardon to eveyone at SBR!!!!!

snip3r2006

Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave snip3r2006 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Sniper only has 1.5 months to put a bankroll together, to prevent buying pts to pay off his poker debts.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

bobbywaves has announced that he will buy out anyone's bet with sniper at 70 cents on the dollar.

Bobby knows that he will get the money back in 2 months

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobby knows that he will get the money back in 2 months
    Correct...Sniper stated he's not a stiff & will buy pts if necessary to pay off his poker debts.

I'm sure Mr. Sniper's word is good...Considering he's a professional poker player, only a douchebag would stiff pts.

This is why I purchased Mr. Spider's wager: if interested the deal is: you are buying for...

chico2663

It was paid under chipup. I have no reason to lie and your insinuations aren't appreciated. I have never talked shit about you or questioned your integrity even when others have. I would appreciate the same respect that I have shown you.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

#10amLivesMatter

bobbywaves

It was paid under chipup. I have no reason to lie and your insinuations aren't appreciated. I have never talked shit about you or questioned your integrity even when others have. I would appreciate the same respect that I have shown you.
    Please explain, as it makes no sense.

Are you saying Sniper paid Chipup 100 on your behalf, instead of just paying you directly? Or are you trying to say Chipup is Sniper's ghost?

Auto Donk

Correct...Sniper stated he's not a stiff & will buy pts if necessary to pay off his poker debts.

I'm sure Mr. Sniper's word is good...Considering he's a professional poker player, only a douchebag would stiff pts.

This is why I purchased Mr. Spider's wager: if interested the deal is: you are buying for...
    WAVES showing his astute judgment of character, and what an idiot he is.....

"I'm sure Mr. Sniper's word is good."
    cue Ray Liotta: HAHAHAHAHAHAH... HAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAA..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! HHAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

BROWNNOSING pathetic angle-shooter Waves even stooped to calling the stiffing douchebag Sniper "Mr." ......

waves, your a f'n jerk!!!!!

a dumb f'n jerk......

yah, sniper's word is "good"....... hahahahahaha, ahahahahahhahah, haaaahhhh haaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

bobbywaves

WAVES showing his astute judgment of character, and what an idiot he is.....

"I'm sure Mr. Sniper's word is good."
    cue Ray Liotta: HAHAHAHAHAHAH... HAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAA..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! HHAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

BROWNNOSING pathetic angle-shooter Waves even stooped to calling the stiffing douchebag Sniper "Mr." ......

waves, your a f'n jerk!!!!!

a dumb f'n jerk......

yah, sniper's word is "good"....... hahahahahaha, ahahahahahhahah, haaaahhhh haaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Despite being stiffed 5k by you, 7.5k by Sniper, 20k by StudMLB, doesn't change the fact Waves still has 25k+, compared to your pathetic 1 pt broke dikk Donkey ass.

chico2663

Please explain, as it makes no sense.

Are you saying Sniper paid Chipup 100 on your behalf, instead of just paying you directly? Or are you trying to say Chipup is Sniper's ghost?
    I think it may be alternative ego. He was playing at table.He was playing as chipup . Donk asked him if he was ever going to pay up and I said you owe me. he asked how much ? I said 100 and he paid. Unless I scammed someone else/

bobbywaves

I think it may be alternative ego. He was playing at table.He was playing as chipup. Donk asked him if he was ever going to pay up and I said you owe me. he asked how much ? I said 100 and he paid. Unless I scammed someone else/
    How could Sniper play poker "as Chipup, unless it's his ghost?"

Don't confuse scamming Chipup out of 100, as a 100 pt payment from Sniper.

First ... 910111213 Last