kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bovada upgrade garbage

Bovada upgraded their poker software AGAIN because their software is always disconnecting and always lagging.
    I thought it couldn't get worse BUT wait until you see this new UPGRADE ...They took away all the stud games and the software is even slower now ...lagging is so bad

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good ol Blowvada.....

glad they stiffed me years ago so I don't have the urge to play on that p o s site any longer......

man, to those of you who do, you must have one thick ass skin and penchant for dealing with rigged bullshit beats.......

kidk

Home of the river suckout and runner runners

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Despite the "upgrade" it's still the biggest fishpond on the internet for American players that you won't lose sleep over getting $ out.

Play there almost daily and never experience lag, beyond them dragging ass to get NBA lines and props up in the book

kidk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Despite the "upgrade" it's still the biggest fishpond on the internet for American players that you won't lose sleep over getting $ out.

Play there almost daily and never experience lag, beyond them dragging ass to get NBA lines and props up in the book
    have u played there yet today???

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This upgrade has been awful.

Super laggy, and I'm not getting any sound.

Do you have sound, kidk?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I've always said Bovada should just call them downgrades because the software and games are always worse after each one.

there hasn't been an upgrade since anonymous tables

close all of your background programs...utorrent, music, etc...esp if you're trying to run a hud outside of indicator

kidk

The sounds comes and goes

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Played today for the first time in a while. Laggy but playable. A little more difficult for me to scout tables & hop around, but it's doable.

Was talking to a friend today...apparently it's 10x better than when the update originally happened

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Played today for the first time in a while. Laggy but playable. A little more difficult for me to scout tables & hop around, but it's doable.

Was talking to a friend today...apparently it's 10x better than when the update originally happened
    dane used to always carry the Blowvada flag.... not sure what to make of these luke warm comments.....