Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The New "STFU WussyWaves BDF" Challenge

as i've had it with WWaves saying I missed last year's bash due to not having sufficient funding for air fare (a typical lie from the scamming, welfare stealing bdf ConPussy Waves), I am proposing a challenge to him as follows, one that won't take a year to see who wins, like the year-long ass-kicking I am putting on him in poker, but rather one with results to be obtained within an hour:

ConPussy Waves, I bet you the five k in betpoints you are about to owe me that within the hour I can post a photo of my poker bankroll -- cash on hand -- (with video validation of today's date accompanying it proving it is me) that will contain more money in it than you can produce in a similar photo of your cash on hand (with video validation of today's date accompanying it)....

or, if youre a BDF with no on-hand bankroll (most assuredly the case ), we can wager that my bankroll/confirmation video will contain enough cash to buy 10 round trips or more from htown to punta cana)......

12:30 eastern is today is the cutoff to have your photo/vid posted if you accept this challenge..........

anyone else want action on the later portion of this challenge (the ten round trips or more worth of air fare), post up your pts, minimum a thousand to enter, and see how you "fare" -- pun intended -- (i'll give you two to one odds on your bet, ie., i'll be wagering double the number of pts you put up against you)......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-23-15 at 10:58 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Ok....I didn't wanna do this.....but Donker WAS at the 2015 bash as I have a never before seen picture of he & BW at the VIP check in at The Hard Rock.
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

and we got those fine-ass threads around the corner from waves' shanty, at "Fernandez' Super Market", right in the center of the half-ass "little mexico" barrio located in the heart of the most run-down, crack-infested portion of Trenton, NJ that ConPussy Waves calls "home"
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-23-15 at 11:13 AM.

Auto Donk

as I was driving to the Galleria to do some last minute X-mas shopping for my wife at Gucci, Versace, etc., my younger son, who's in from college for the Holidays, noted all the fine-ass rides and extreme wealth/materialism that is in and around my neighborhood..... I told him "Son, you might want to count your blessings, as there are others in this world (wwaves came to mind) who live in areas where the last thing they will ever see is this type of lifestyle"

Ww's street has a little market at one end of it, and in contrast to the rides that had been valet parked outside of the Tiffany's where I bought my wife a bad ass bracelet and matching necklace, here is a photo of the typical ride seen rollin' thru ww's neighborhood, parked at the market on ww's street (ACTUAL PHOTO--and note the "chain link" fencing around the front of the store -- you don't see that outside of H-town's Fendi shop I was at yesterday):
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-23-15 at 11:38 AM.

Auto Donk

Challenge Update: one of the Bloods who shakes down ww on a daily basis for protection money just called me, said waves is up to $12.37 in "cash-on-hand" after he shattered his grandmother's antique piggy bank she left in his home before she died......

sad to see he inherited a home that was probably once an o.k. abode, but now run down along with the rest of the neighborhood due to the lowlifes who inhabit the area being either 1. unable to afford repairs and maintenance, or 2. just not giving a shit

prop values dropping as fast as ConPussy's pants at a glory hole, his shanty has fallen to $49,000 on the tax rolls......

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

JFC
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave BigDaddy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.