playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Thanks SBR for adding the extra slots

I would not have been able to sign up today without the additional slots.

Of course more people one more tournament, but that didn't appear feasible. There was never a good reason to limit the number of players anyway. With the added slots now everyone gets a chance to play

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I would not have been able to sign up today without the additional slots.
    You would have been able to sign up without the additional slots, as there were only 31 players or less at the time you signed up. You're incapable of telling the truth about anything, sad.

playersonly69

No I signed up 615pm and unless she didn't change the registration times then I would have never made it. So stop lying bobbywaves. NORMALLY the tournaments were filling up by 530 my times

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You can't assume those 11 xtra spots played in earlier tourneys, would have been able to play the 11pm ET tourney as well.

playersonly69

penetrate off bobby and quit lying! Under the rules last week for signups I never would have made it tonight

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Very Stupid to want more players, games are sometimes too long now. You'll see times going 2-2.5 hours @ 50 players.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Very Stupid to want more players
    Everyone wanted an extra tourney, not more players added to existing ones.
    It was brought up repeatedly, it was repeatedly ignored.
    Moving on to suggesting more players to the existing ones became a necessary strategy (for some) to help solve a problem: that some members that wanted to play were being shut out and prevented from doing so.

BOTTOM LINE: A confluence of recent events (posts) lead to the 9pm being reinstated. Anyone following along and understanding things should realize the strategy of advocating more players to the existing ones ultimately lead to the 4th tourney added (follow the bouncing ball).

Daner's recent post asking for added players was the catalyst for SBR finally listening to subsequent feedback and getting us to where everyone always wanted: an added tourney.

Kudos to SBR for responding to its members.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Very Stupid to want more players, games are sometimes too long now. You'll see times going 2-2.5 hours @ 50 players.
    I seriously doubt 10 players is tacking on another hour. Then again some here will fold with less than a big blind, so with the right player combo you'd just be trading blinds for hours on end

moot anyways now

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I seriously doubt 10 players is tacking on another hour. Then again some here will fold with less than a big blind, so with the right player combo you'd just be trading blinds for hours on end

moot anyways now
    0 chance of that, but reality has never been no1s strong point. Longest daily ever was 2 hours 38 minutes, and it took a lot of help to go that long

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

EXTRA Trny means now all will go off with about 40 players if that..........

wussywaves sighs a big sigh of relief............

and still no permission from the resident wussy to allow me to post the evidence of his pathetic ponzi scheme pumping...

the only thing he's every pumped that hard was his ass up and down on some random glory hole kahk............

now our resident wussy will go back to diving into trnies at the last second if they have only 34-35 players singed up with one minute to go, like he did every f'n day when we had five trnies per day...........