bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Regarding the bet, are we on for +325? Should be a price you'd jump at, considering you think you're the better player and you have a 3+ cash lead with this thing half over. Of course, if you don't really believe what you're saying, the sensible thing for you to do would be to duck the bet as you usually do
    I offered you a bet at fair odds of +100. Apparently you really don't believe DS is the better player, since making up 1,200 in 2+ months should be nothing for the better player.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I offered you a bet at fair odds of +100. Apparently you really don't believe DS is the better player, since making up 1,200 in 2+ months should be nothing for the better player.
    So you believe the better player should be able to make up a 1200 point deficit; but you also believe that you're the better player, and with a 1200 point lead you're only 50/50 to win? No surprise, but you don't make any sense bobbo. I explained why I don't think DS is the favorite despite being the better player, and your explanation just contradicts itself. Guess we've got another no-bet, on account of you being an inconsistent ducking idiot....can't say I'm shocked

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    So you believe the better player should be able to make up a 1200 point deficit; but you also believe that you're the better player, and with a 1200 point lead you're only 50/50 to win? No surprise, but you don't make any sense bobbo. I explained why I don't think DS is the favorite despite being the better player, and your explanation just contradicts itself. Guess we've got another no-bet, on account of you being an inconsistent ducking idiot....can't say I'm shocked
    All I can do is offer you fair odds, just like I did for 2015 annual challenge. I can't make you accept wagers, so the only ducking idiot is you.

First 12