USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men this is how simple it is

As a few of you know, I work in the golf industry, managing 2 courses here on the east coast. Obviusly this time of the year moving forward is pretty much my "down time" (probably work about 20-30 hours a week in the winter months). So signed up for 3pm at 1030am. At 2pm got a call from course saying we are having some flooding issues. So I took THE ONE MINUTE it takes to unregister from the 3pm. Simple!!

20 points for whomever took out TheAntfather

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    As a few of you know, I work in the golf industry, managing 2 courses here on the east coast. Obviusly this time of the year moving forward is pretty much my "down time" (probably work about 20-30 hours a week in the winter months). So signed up for 3pm at 1030am. At 2pm got a call from course saying we are having some flooding issues. So I took THE ONE MINUTE it takes to unregister from the 3pm. Simple!!

20 points for whomever took out TheAntfather
    Good gesture UPG, but not everyone will be able to follow suit. Only real solution is to make tourneys cost enough where people care (unlikely to have many play in them then) or open it up to more players...but either would require SBR to do something, which they're in no hurry to do it seems.

Alexei_Zenit
    Alexei_Zenit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2699

is this freeroll poker?