Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Par for the course.
    You've been wrong in this thread more often than I have in the past year...and with all that experience, you're still incapable of admitting you're wrong

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You've been wrong in this thread more often than I have in the past year...and with all that experience, you're still incapable of admitting you're wrong
    Quite capable of admitting when I'm wrong. It may seem that way, as those occurrences are very few & far between.

Triple_D_Bet

Quite capable of admitting when I'm wrong. It may seem that way, as those occurrences are very few & far between.
    I'll admit that to a person like you who lacks the brains to realize he's wrong when shown, not admitting you're wrong isn't inconsistent...just a side effect of the stupidity our tax dollars are apparently supporting

bobbywaves

our tax dollars are apparently supporting
    Me & my uncle Sam appreciate your tax dollars.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Me & my uncle Sam appreciate your tax dollars.
    damn, waves, I'm surprised you didn't show up at the bash with a "democrat," since your fiscal policies are so akin' to theirs...... "what can the gov't give my unemployed, uh, I mean, uh, .... "retired" .... yah, that's it, uh..... my "retired" ass today???? Maybe more low rent subsidies and low cost internet?"

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves, I'm surprised you didn't show up at the bash with a "democrat,"
    I did show up at the bash with a Democrat, she went down on me faster than Monica Lewinsky on Billy Clinton.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I did show up at the bash with a Democrat, she went down on me faster than Monica Lewinsky on Billy Clinton.
    Gotta admit BW, girl did look good at the pool
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Triple_D_Bet

I don't doubt the faster part....slick willy's probably got some stamina after all these years. Hopefully you negotiated yours down to an hourly rate and saved yourself a lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Gotta admit BW, girl did look good at the pool
    Didn't see her at the pool, but I'm sure she was looking good like it was her job

Nothing wrong with hookers imo, at least when they're not paid for by angle-shooting the system and scamming taxpayers
    Last edited by Triple_D_Bet; 10-07-15 at 03:00 PM. Reason: wrong post :D

bobbywaves

Hopefully you negotiated yours down to an hourly rate and saved yourself a lot of money
    Indeed...$0/hr, for 66 hours.

Didn't see her at the pool, but I'm sure she was looking good

Triple_D_Bet

Indeed...$0/hr, for 66 hours.

Haha, right, I forgot your argument that paying a hooker isn't paying a hooker if it's not cash. The IRS and economy would disagree with you, but I suppose being unemployed you wouldn't have an opportunity to be acquainted with either

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Haha, right, I forgot your argument that paying a hooker isn't paying a hooker if it's not cash. The IRS and economy would disagree with you, but I suppose being unemployed you wouldn't have an opportunity to be acquainted with either
    Though I'm non naming names, on our travels to The Drink Point Bar in Barvaro, was told the hookers there took Buffet Vouchers at The Hard Rock!!

bobbywaves

I strongly urge you to report me to the IRS then, send me a PM for my information.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Though I'm non naming names, on our travels to The Drink Point Bar in Barvaro, was told the hookers there took Buffet Vouchers at The Hard Rock!!
    Hah, classic catch-22; if they eat a lot at the buffet, they get chubby and limit their ability to get vouchers in the future. If they don't eat much, they're working too cheap. Although if it's a buffet ticket for 2 and they can bring their daddy along, it becomes a better deal

Was tempted to jump on that business model, but someone already registered hungryhungryhookers.com

I strongly urge you to report me to the IRS then, send me a PM for my information.
    Gonna go out on a limb and assume the IRS doesn't waste a lot of time investigating your income bracket

First 123