playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

samball, it is time to increase the tournament limit to 50 players! No reason not too

This 40 player limit is crazy! At least just make the final tournament of the day 50 players. Today, at least 4 guys didn't get into the tournament and the tourney is still 3:30 minutes away!!!!

I would prefer all tournament go to 50, but at change it for the last tourney of the day!!

Do the right thing samball!! Hell I offered to buy you and your wife dinner while in Vegas!!

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Did this really require another thread?

50 makes it even more of a crapshoot/luckfest than 40. Adding another tourney is the solution, not expanding from 40 to 50.

playersonly69

Who cares if it is a crapshoot?? It is all a crapshoot!! Adding 10 more players will only 5-15 minutes to each tournament. Usually only maybe 3 will get in anyway

It really doesn't change anything Astros adding 1-5 players and yes we did need another thread! This forum doesn't have enough threads anyway

playersonly69

Of course I want to add another tourney, but that isn't going to happen. That is obvious! If anything, they could add another tournament and make it 50 players a tournament, but I know that they will not add another tournament

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Of course I want to add another tourney, but that isn't going to happen. That is obvious! If anything, they could add another tournament and make it 50 players a tournament, but I know that they will not add another tournament
    Thought they were looking for ways to get more people to play poker, adding another tourney just seems right here. If they wanted to add 5 more entries I wouldn't complain, and Idk if they added another time slot that all 4 would fill daily... If so, they should add 1.

Basement
    Basement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

Disagree. Add a 4th tournament is the way to go. Not only does it give a additional 10 slots versus doing three 50 person tournaments it will add another time slot option for people that have obligations outside SBR poker. No brainer to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

playersonly69

Well of course everyone wants another tourney at 40 players, but they wont add another tournament. That would cost them too many points daily. I wish that we had a 10 point entry fee for props and that would curtail a lot of the play.

So they are not going to add another tournament since it would cost too many points, then at least add another 10 to the last tournament of the day. Adding more people doesn't hurt SBR, if anything it would spread out the points more

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Well of course everyone wants another tourney at 40 players, but they wont add another tournament. That would cost them too many points daily. I wish that we had a 10 point entry fee for props and that would curtail a lot of the play.

So they are not going to add another tournament since it would cost too many points, then at least add another 10 to the last tournament of the day. Adding more people doesn't hurt SBR, if anything it would spread out the points more
    Charge players 5 pts that would pay for the first place of the 4th tourney, and maybe they could take care of the rest ?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

PO has a point. I mean, we've been begging to have a tournament simply moved to another time slot all year and it hasn't happened. They sure as shit aren't going to create another tournament out of the blue in the middle of a contest.

When posters are selling their seats on the forum, it's time to increase the size of the tournaments. It's good to have people wanting to play SBR Poker. Let them.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Sam posted that they are considering all options right now. So a change in the near future may occur. And there is no indication they are shutting down the option of adding a 4th tournament. Until they do, 50 per tournament isn't what we should be pushing for.

playersonly69

Well lets push for a 5 or 10 point entry fee then. That will cut down on the NONPROS playing at least

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Well lets push for a 5 or 10 point entry fee then. That will cut down on the NONPROS playing at least
    pretty sure non pros are having to pay 6 point entry for this one

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Add another tournament.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

i miss when it was what 10am, 3, 7,9,11 or something?? i work night shift so only one i could really play was 10am anyway so no reason to go PRO again unless they did something.... just charge people 2-5 points for all tournaments and create another time slot... no reason not to if they are all filling up.. taking away the only morning slot was kind of lame. should put a 8-9am back on there for the late night west coast and morning east coast

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Average stack at the final table is already under 10 bb. How could 10 more seats make it any more of a crap shoot than it already is?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

10:45 PST 40 reg'd for the 12:00

This has to lead to a lot of dead seats in the later tourneys too because I know it's happened to me twice now that something comes up and I'm unable to unreg after signing up 9 hours before. I can't be the only one.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

They will add another tournament if we ask nicely.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    They will add another tournament if we ask nicely.
    How is this clown still around?

redcafe200
    redcafe200's Avatar Become A Pro!

How quick do they be full up with 40 players? Also I'm guessing people register and then don't play hate things like that.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Banning pos69 for cheating would free up several seats.

Pos is so obese he takes up 3 seats in a tournament

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

YES! 10 or 20