Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Attention TEAM WORLD

I'm sick of my performance yesterday. I saw some of your names on the last year's world cup list, and I will see most of you in the next year's list. Let's get our shit together and win a game. Give the third place team a scare. Score that meaningless three pointer buzzer beater. Make a difference.

You'll be playing these same guys again and again. Make a point and take their chips.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Attached Images  

Mannyfan
    Mannyfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Was proud to be on team. sorry I didn't score better, but felt I played ok. One day my power was off and I was not able to start. When it came back I was dealt AA and lost! ha ha I was doing better when I couldn't actually play. It was like that for me.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I wasnt playing good i can admit that. Actually seeing that most of us did poorly makes me feel better so there is that. Would suck if we would lost for 4points and i would be main reason we lost just saying. So chin up USA cheated anyway. Ok seriously that wasnt our week of to new victories

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

If I make it next year I'd like to play against gummo and miklos each of the four days. Four straight wins just isn't supposed to happen. His opponents weren't just unlucky. They got outplayed and clearly didn't make him gamble enough.