JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I have to say I've never tried any of your combinations, UK, but I'm going all in on the Papa John's one during the next MMA.
    UK has shown you the path...Godspeed my good man

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Really? That's odd. I said it was pathetic Canada got a team. Your response?

Weird. I guess saying people are "whiners and rigtards" isn't name calling? I was commenting on the pathetic excuse of a team Canada puts out while the World and US actually have people who should make it. Made no comments toward you at all. You come back with your stupid response, trying to act like someone who cashed one or two times is deserving while people in the US don't make it with 25+ cashes.

You can make excuses all you want, but Team Canada is a joke and only a handful of the people on it deserve to make it. Those people are aggieshawn, imack, MillerTime99, sinmiedo, and JoeyBagels.

The rest of the team making it is a joke. Including you.
    Hey bud:
    I just saw this post of yours that hugely diminish my compatriots and in particular my best friend and Poker Mentor the Beerdog.
    Next time you address or comment about my buddy, you better make some credentials for yourself, as you so far has won NOTHING here, and you need the earn that respect, the way Beerdog has done.
    As per my personal achievement in SBR, you can trace them, both, live and on line, I still the one who won most points in poker ( over 200 000) i t is public record. and all because i had the best friend and teacher in poker in the beerdog, without him i would still playing solitaire, something that you know very well to play.
    Sinmiedo

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

We've buried the hatchet Sin but I really appreciate your kind words. Your poker skills have grown immensely since you started and you are way better than me now.

First 12