brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Didn't Joseph marry Mary when she was 12?
    Joseph isn't a prophet, in case you forgot, there is only 1 for Christians. Catholics honor Mary, not Joseph.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Your Own Supreme Court named Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) the greatest lawgiver of the world Attachment 83973
    With all do respect to the ideological battle being waged on a gambling forum let's focus on what is really important here.

Paco, please charge your cell.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Men,

Cast away your silly beliefs and worship the dollar and the woman and the sandwich.

A life of piety and faith will seem foolish when you die and everything just stops.

Heaven and hell are stories for children.

Enjoy this life because it is all you have.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Joseph isn't a prophet, in case you forgot, there is only 1 for Christians. Catholics honor Mary, not Joseph.
    Same thing. And we don't worship Prophet Mohammad. We only worship God. Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the last and final prophet and which the Quran was revealed to. If u for once stopped and listened, we also believe in Jesus (peace be upon him). He is mentioned in the Quran many times, is one of the greatest prophets in Islam. Muslims follow more of Jesus teachings than u Christians do. Jesus himself said do not consume Swine, yet it is probably ur favorite. I can go on and on.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

.....and try to mary a 12 year old!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

paco

I will stop debating this. This thread was originally about a poker bad beat which was turned into my avatar, to my political vieew and now to my religion etc. Good day boys

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

[QUOTE=brooks85;24404059]
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Look no farther than this thread, but US is full of people celebrating drone kills which are overwhelmingly innocent civilians deaths.

Past tense brooksy; what religion is today to many is just as illogical, but overwhelmingly not married to the previous zealotry associated with the founding periods. If you go by their claimed canonical documents, Islam no worse than Christianity. Pretty common for those seeking to rally support for a cause to call upon religion to motivate people; perhaps the only major difference between Christianity and Islam is that a larger percentage of people being terrorized by foreign invaders (and as a result struggling against their oppressors) are Muslim.

That is incorrect and often repeated by people for some reason? Must be because it is easier than actually opening a history book. See, if you did that, you'd realize today has NOTHING to do with the conflicts Muslims started over 1000 years ago on "holy lands" that were not even their's in the first place. Hooray for history!

See, much like Muslims, you seem to be ignorant of who they WERE before moohamid came along; pretty amazing bunch of people whose accomplishments are still used today and will be until the end of time.
    Cool story brooks, but although I'm fairly knowledgeable in history, I don't treat people according to what their long-gone ancestors did; I judge them based on their current actions. My statement that more Muslims are terrorized by foreign invaders than Christians (that's present tense by the way) is certainly accurate, unless we're drone-bombing all of europe or something and I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    It guess it is incorrectly attributed to him as many quotes are.

But yeah...a faceless guy wrapped up in muslim headgear with that quote doesnt imply terrorism. Ok. And I guess you think the people in the WTC were acceptable casualties of war. Unreal
    Don't know if it's him or not, don't really care...seems like a reasonable sentiment regardless of who said it :cheers;

A faceless muslim guy implies terrorism only if you assume that all or most muslims are terrorists; if you're assuming that (against all available data) than I suppose it means that to you, but that's not a view supported by reality, and certainly not the reaction among the target audience.

I don't think the WTC casualties were acceptable; I came right out and said as much in the text you quoted (but didn't read carefully?). It seems to have been the work of disturbed individuals whose reaction to legitimate atrocities was to commit some of their own. Funny thing is that same description applies to our reaction to the WTC bombings, and here we are almost 15 years later continuing to do it.

Your Own Supreme Court named Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) the greatest lawgiver of the world Attachment 83973
    Meh...wouldn't assign much credibility to Supreme Court decisions, they seem to get it wrong often even when they have source documents to read. More importantly, charge your phone!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Amongst all this hate....let's remember the words from Coach Taylor:

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Another Rangers win today. That's 9 out of their last 10.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85

Same thing. And we don't worship Prophet Mohammad. We only worship God. Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the last and final prophet and which the Quran was revealed to. If u for once stopped and listened, we also believe in Jesus (peace be upon him). He is mentioned in the Quran many times, is one of the greatest prophets in Islam. Muslims follow more of Jesus teachings than u Christians do. Jesus himself said do not consume Swine, yet it is probably ur favorite. I can go on and on.
    lol worship, honor, pray to whatever you want to call it

Christians have Jesus and no one else.

Catholics have Jesus and Mary.

Neither pay attention to Mohammed since he was a johnny-come-lately just like Islam itself, was born out of jealously. History.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

[QUOTE=Triple_D_Bet;24404191]
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Cool story brooks, but although I'm fairly knowledgeable in history, I don't treat people according to what their long-gone ancestors did; I judge them based on their current actions. My statement that more Muslims are terrorized by foreign invaders than Christians (that's present tense by the way) is certainly accurate, unless we're drone-bombing all of europe or something and I missed it?

Don't know if it's him or not, don't really care...seems like a reasonable sentiment regardless of who said it :cheers;

A faceless muslim guy implies terrorism only if you assume that all or most muslims are terrorists; if you're assuming that (against all available data) than I suppose it means that to you, but that's not a view supported by reality, and certainly not the reaction among the target audience.

I don't think the WTC casualties were acceptable; I came right out and said as much in the text you quoted (but didn't read carefully?). It seems to have been the work of disturbed individuals whose reaction to legitimate atrocities was to commit some of their own. Funny thing is that same description applies to our reaction to the WTC bombings, and here we are almost 15 years later continuing to do it.

Meh...wouldn't assign much credibility to Supreme Court decisions, they seem to get it wrong often even when they have source documents to read. More importantly, charge your phone!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i've intentionally stayed away from this thread....... but, after having only read this page, and how tough and full of vitriol it must have been, I offer only this thought, about caring and togetherness, about love......

or something like that.......

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I've been trying to hate oaco for a while now. It's hard, he still has one of the best threads in SBR history

I extended my streak to 6 games beating my best streak by one , with the Rangers!

It's more fun when we are all picking on Opie.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I've been trying to hate oaco for a while now. It's hard, he still has one of the best threads in SBR history

I extended my streak to 6 games beating my best streak by one , with the Rangers!

It's more fun when we are all picking on Opie.
    Jay....again, I really like you, pal...but the day your $2/18 team parlay betting brokedikk Canadian ass "picks" on me will be the end of times. You dig, motherfukker?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jake3pkkpkwpk
    jake3pkkpkwpk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

damn that odds

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Triple d, tons of words does not equal tons of sense. If that avatar doesn't imply terrorism, then why is there no face? Write me a book on that.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jay....again, I really like you, pal...but the day your $2/18 team parlay betting brokedikk Canadian ass "picks" on me will be the end of times. You dig, motherfukker?
    Where's the beers cheers icon?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Where's the beers cheers icon?
    Opie obviously dictating posts to his personal assistant who is dictating to butler.

Lost in translation.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Wait Mo.
    Do you think.....?
    Could it be?
    With all that estrogen pumping through his house, did he somehow muster the testosterone to finally flex his e-muscles?
    Get me a free room at the Nugget you rich fukk.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let em decipher this:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-19-15 at 07:51 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

The fact of matter still remains. Young muslims today are being radicalized by the teachings of the quran. Any book, that tells you to "kill all non believers and anyone who worships any other god than the child raping mohomomed", is nothing more than fuk'in brain washing the ignorance of young children and uneducated people who are taught to blow them selves up, killing indiscriminately anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby. Like the mother and her children who are simply shopping for food in an open air market and gets murdered for some idiot's beliefs.

Yeah, you got one thing right Trip, you obviously don't know paco. But a lot of us do. And his avatar is a direct representation of where his true deranged mind lies. Claims to be all about peace, and yet, can't wait to celebrate if Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel is ever killed. Just like he did when Daniel Pearl was beheaded. He advocates this type of behavior. And make no mistake about it, if it came down to you and him, he's shoot you right in the face and praise his goat fuk'in allah while doing it.

At least our US drones have to ability to pin point these fuk heads and wipe their asses off the face of the earth with minimal loss of civilians. We're trying to help the innocent people fight against the isis fuk'ers like the one pictured in his avatar. Look at all the refugees fleeing their own countries just to get away from these barbaric quran following ignorant radical fuks! Paco doesn't know a fuk'in thing about "Injustice", he is the fuk'in Injustice, and I'm sure he smiles every time an American or any other innocent soul dies because of his asshole radical beliefs.

paco

Mikejamm, u begging bum, out of all the nonsense u wrote only thing u got correct is how I would celebrate if Netanyahu was killed. Yes, I would. Not hiding it. He is devil on earth. I would celebrate for 1 week straight. I would throw a whole block party.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Bibi sucks a fat one

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Wait Mo.
    Do you think.....?
    Could it be?
    With all that estrogen pumping through his house, did he somehow muster the testosterone to finally flex his e-muscles?
    Get me a free room at the Nugget you rich fukk.
    Jay be nice to Opie as he is golfing with the SBR HEAD HONCHOS tomorrow.

I am overnighting him a box of Taylormade Burners with my company's name on them.

+EV

Triple_D_Bet

Triple d, tons of words does not equal tons of sense. If that avatar doesn't imply terrorism, then why is there no face? Write me a book on that.
    Never claimed it did, but you're more likely to find wisdom in many words than fewer...and what i wrote is pretty spot on; any points in there you'd care to disagree with? Can you explain why no face implies terrorism? I can't even guess why it would

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The fact of matter still remains. Young muslims today are being radicalized by the teachings of the quran. Any book, that tells you to "kill all non believers and anyone who worships any other god than the child raping mohomomed", is nothing more than fuk'in brain washing the ignorance of young children and uneducated people who are taught to blow them selves up, killing indiscriminately anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby. Like the mother and her children who are simply shopping for food in an open air market and gets murdered for some idiot's beliefs.

Yeah, you got one thing right Trip, you obviously don't know paco. But a lot of us do. And his avatar is a direct representation of where his true deranged mind lies. Claims to be all about peace, and yet, can't wait to celebrate if Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel is ever killed. Just like he did when Daniel Pearl was beheaded. He advocates this type of behavior. And make no mistake about it, if it came down to you and him, he's shoot you right in the face and praise his goat fuk'in allah while doing it.

At least our US drones have to ability to pin point these fuk heads and wipe their asses off the face of the earth with minimal loss of civilians. We're trying to help the innocent people fight against the isis fuk'ers like the one pictured in his avatar. Look at all the refugees fleeing their own countries just to get away from these barbaric quran following ignorant radical fuks! Paco doesn't know a fuk'in thing about "Injustice", he is the fuk'in Injustice, and I'm sure he smiles every time an American or any other innocent soul dies because of his asshole radical beliefs.
    Mikey, young people are being "radicalized" by the quran about the same way others are being "radicalized" by the other abrahamic religions with god's chosen people slaughtering everyone in their path: not even in the slightest, as the version of religions taught today rarely takes a literal interpretation of their sources. You know what just might be radicalizing young people though? Killing their innocent family members, which we've been doing for the better part of a decade with drones.

Got a link to this celebration of pacos, or where he advocates for more of the same? Or anything that would lead a reasonable person to believe he'd shoot them for shits and giggles?

Our drones don't pinpoint shit, and those 'minimal losses" are about 50 innocents for every suspected terrorist. That's not convicted, proven terrorist; that's "suspected", as in "we think they might be a bad guy, so let's blow up their house with their family in there, then bomb the funeral to kill more of their family". Fight ISIS? We not only encouraged them but armed them, the same way we've created our own enemies in the region time and time again. If you want to blame anyone for destabilizing the region to the point where radical groups can rise up and gain support, look no further than the US of A (and I'm not just talking the Bush years; as bad as Bush was, Obama's administration has put more women and children in graves than Bush ever did and is continuing the same policies).

Maybe I'm missing the boat on paco, but I've seen nothing to indicate he relishes the deaths of innocents. Not likely to change my mind without some evidence of that.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one I don't think Trip will ever understand but that image is what AMERICAN sons/daughters/husbands/wives lost their lives to. As far as paco and as person that I have seen on the forum is a pretty good dude. If he indeed never ghosted and kept his word then I am okay with that. He did scare me in his glock video but that was more of a parental feeling like I hope the young man doesn't accidentally shoot himself or something.

America is all about freedoms but when you live here and you want to follow the teachings of what we lost our countrymen too then keep that to yourself in your own home or move to a country that is primarily muslim. That seems reasonable to me.
    Last edited by Ra77er; 08-20-15 at 02:26 AM.

grease lightnin
    &

Tripled--want to be right so bad you will call the sky purple. No face implies terrorism because the success terrorism depends on the ones who carry it out going undetected. If they were peacfully protesting, why would they hide their face? Anyone who wants to appeal to the humanity of the world shows their face. Ever see MLK with his head wrapped up, or his face hidden? Quite the contrary.

And you seem to be arguing for people who live in the Middle East. Paco lives in the US
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and bobbywaves

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Our drones don't pinpoint shit, and those 'minimal losses" are about 50 innocents for every suspected terrorist. That's not convicted, proven terrorist; that's "suspected", as in "we think they might be a bad guy, so let's blow up their house with their family in there, then bomb the funeral to kill more of their family".
    Collateral damage is a necessary evil to win the war on terrorism. Since you're not happy how the USA is handling things, you're free to move to another country Tripe.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Tripled--want to be right so bad you will call the sky purple. No face implies terrorism because the success terrorism depends on the ones who carry it out going undetected. If they were peacfully protesting, why would they hide their face? Anyone who wants to appeal to the humanity of the world shows their face. Ever see MLK with his head wrapped up, or his face hidden? Quite the contrary.

And you seem to be arguing for people who live in the Middle East. Paco lives in the US
    I've been debating Tripe for years. There's no getting through to this guy, he's as hard headed as they come. And just like a woman, Tripe will always have the last word.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Collateral damage is a necessary evil to win the war on terrorism. Since you're not happy how the USA is handling things, you're free to move to another country Tripe.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

When I was in college, I had a boss try to recruit me to the National Socialist movement (White Power). He used a lot of propaganda that referenced the King James version of the bible as that seemed to support the claims of the movement. I guess my point is, pork is delicious.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    This one I don't think Trip will ever understand but that image is what AMERICAN sons/daughters/husbands/wives lost their lives to. As far as paco and as person that I have seen on the forum is a pretty good dude. If he indeed never ghosted and kept his word then I am okay with that. He did scare me in his glock video but that was more of a parental feeling like I hope the young man doesn't accidentally shoot himself or something.

America is all about freedoms but when you live here and you want to follow the teachings of what we lost our countrymen too then keep that to yourself in your own home or move to a country that is primarily muslim. That seems reasonable to me.
    Raz, that image is what Americans think they lost their lives to; the reality is they lost them to some guys that were bad dudes regardless of how they dressed or the religion they practiced. If you think someone is the enemy because of the clothes they wear, or can't understand that people would we be willing to do harm to us because we are invading and oppressing them, then you are actively encouraging the cause leading to American deaths.

America is supposed to be about freedom (religion and free speech among them); we practice it less and less every day for ourselves, and it's been a long time since we gave a damn about anyone else's freedom. I don't subscribe to any religion, but I'm aware enough to recognize that nutjobs exists among all major demographics; if you start persecuting innocent people because they coincidentally share a category with those nutjobs, you're not only being evil yourself, but you're giving them reason to try to defend themselves.

No face implies that to you because you've just decided that's what it means, not for any rational reason. Here's another picture with faces obscured:

Name:  us-propaganda-ww2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  68.3 KB

Does this imply our soldiers who went off to fight WWII are terrorists because their success depends on being undetected? Was this propaganda not trying to appeal to humanity because their faces aren't clearly shown? Certainly doesn't seem so...it looks like you just made an assumption and then tried to rationalize it.

I never said that terrorists were peacefully protesting; they're using violence, as did we when we felt oppressed by a foreign power. I don't agree with killing innocents, but I'm aware enough to recognize that terrorism is simply a tactic, and one that's usually only employed when vastly outnumbered and options are limited. If you want people to stop killing you and your civilians, here's a novel concept: stop killing them and their civilians, as the US is currently doing with drones

Paco seems to care about the situation in the middle east, so it seems pretty relevant...we'd be a better country if more people did, instead of just chanting "Murica!" and continuing to be the terrorists we claim to despise.

What a shocker; the guy who's not smart enough to recognize basic facts when they're shoved in his face bought the war on terrorism line hook, line and sinker. We despise terrorists because they killed innocent people. We then proceed to kill innocent people (collateral damage as you call it) to try to kill them. Have someone smarter than you walk you through that one and get back to me

I've been debating Tripe for years. There's no getting through to this guy, he's as hard headed as they come. And just like a woman, Tripe will always have the last word.
    Your sole half-claim to being right was winning a contest once, and I've proven you wrong at least a dozen times...but I'm hard-headed? Irony much?

grease lightnin
    &

Look TripleD, I already said I agree that we are oppreasive in the middle east amd that we should back off. But that doesnt make terrorism ok, and as far as the pic, you are nuts, guy. I cant believe you are arguing that point. I asked several people what that pic implied, and guess what all of them said? Terrorism. And these are not unintelligent folks. One is as liberal as they come.

brooks85

No face implies that to you because you've just decided that's what it means, not for any rational reason. Here's another picture with faces obscured:

Name:  us-propaganda-ww2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  68.3 KB
    I could break you down plenty of places and show where you logic is wrong but wth... are you drunk?

You just said here is a picture with obscured faces then posted a picture WITHOUT obscured faces. I'm probably being harsh, maybe you selected copypasted the wrong link?

lol

either way, you can try to find a pic- you won't- and you logic about paco's pic is 100% wrong. Plus you look like a moron digging this hole of illogical nonsense of yours so please, keep up! The avatar means 1 thing and 1 thing only, you can use your liberal logic all you want and I'll crush it just like last time.

First 12345 Last