hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    This pussy paco, grease, is the scum who cheered when reporter Daniel Pearl was beheaded. And supports women who are murdered by their stinking shit hole muslim husbands for not "following" the law of goat fuker mo-homo-med
    Is this true?
    Please tell me this isn't true ...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Has nothing to do with Isis. We don't support Isis

lol shut up princess.

That must be why allah gave you the body of a frail girl, so moohamid would find you attractive like that 9 year old girl he raped. How old is your daughter now? Going to tell her what an awesome guy moohamid was huh? The model of conduct, the perfect human eh? haha no one believes or would EVER be threatened by you. You and the whole religion are just comical fodder for history. Went from the smartest people on Earth the dumbest all because one guy wanted to copy Jesus Christ. Downhill ever since.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-19-15 at 09:14 AM.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Hey brooks u trailer trash hillbilly Can u tell me which religion is the fastest growing religion in the world? What would u even know besides Budweiser and fuckkkking ur blood siblings

brooks85

Hey brooks u trailer trash hillbilly Can u tell me which religion is the fastest growing religion in the world? What would u even know besides Budweiser and fuckkkking ur blood siblings
    yep amongst hopeless, uneducated and poor people preyed upon because they have nothing. Obviously you don't see that trend lol. Plus, that is the world, it will NEVER be the case here.

and what would I know? obviously that moohamid is a child rapist, so how are you going to break that to your daughter? you skipped that part. You should make a youtube video the moment you tell her, maybe start a trend of people telling their children the truth about their phony, johnny-come-lately, prophet

#moohamidwouldrapeyou

paco

Brooks, u are a ignorant fool.

brooks85

Brooks, u are a ignorant fool.

ig·no·rant
    ˈiɡnərənt/
    adjective
    adjective: ignorant
    lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

you certainly can't deny that makes no sense calling me ignorant, I know more about your phony religion than you do silly.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

A gambling muslim?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you're having a bad day have a beer and get laid

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Guys all religions are bad.

I worship the almighty sandwich.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Guys all religions are bad.

I worship the almighty sandwich.
    Which?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Which?
    No, sandwich is the correct spelling

hugh_jorgan

Paco, did you really rejoice when Daniel Pearl was beheaded?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Oh look, our local piece of shit wanna be terrorist showed up! Stone any of your wives lately, you goat fuk'in allah ass smelling dick eater? Just remember, you phony losing bettor, our drones are always watching your stupid ass! Ready to drop the next smart bomb on you and all your dumb fuk child raping followers. Wiped my ass with the koran again today, man if felt good to put my shit where it belongs!Now, go make another "if this loses I wont post for a year" thread, camel fuker!
    Yeah man, what better way to stop a guy who supposedly raped a child in culturally different circumstances a long ass time ago than to kill innocent children with drones today? How dare people dislike us enough to want to harm us after we spend China's money to kill their women and children? Everyone knows you need a serious reason to try to throw off an oppressive government, like taxes you think aren't fair....get that weak "you're killing our innocent people" shit out of here!

Don't know much about paco, but how many people made a bet to not post for a year and actually followed through with it again?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Really what is with the Isis recruitment avatar?
    FWIW, the avatar could just as easily have described the american revolutionary cause...

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol shut up princess.

That must be why allah gave you the body of a frail girl, so moohamid would find you attractive like that 9 year old girl he raped. How old is your daughter now? Going to tell her what an awesome guy moohamid was huh? The model of conduct, the perfect human eh? haha no one believes or would EVER be threatened by you. You and the whole religion are just comical fodder for history. Went from the smartest people on Earth the dumbest all because one guy wanted to copy Jesus Christ. Downhill ever since.
    No worries, you're not alone; when it comes to religions (their own and other peoples'), lot of other folks throw reason out the window.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Triple_D_Bet 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

paco

Someone once said to my dad "why don't u get out of our country?". He responded "I will when u leave ours back home"

hugh_jorgan

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    Paco, did you really rejoice when Daniel Pearl was beheaded?

hugh_jorgan

Someone once said to my dad "why don't u get out of our country?". He responded "I will when u leave ours back home"
    I think your dad's response was valid.
    For the record, I have no issue with you, nor anyone else being here.
    What I can't understand is why anyone would take joy in another persons death.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

What I can't understand is why anyone would take joy in another persons death.
    If you didn't "take joy" in Osama bin Laden's death, you would be in the minority.

hugh_jorgan

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    If you didn't "take joy" in Osama bin Laden's death, you would be in the minority.
    Fair enough ... let me rephrase ...
    What I can't understand is why anyone would take joy in an innocent civilians death.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Yeah man, what better way to stop a guy who supposedly raped a child in culturally different circumstances a long ass time ago than to kill innocent children with drones today? How dare people dislike us enough to want to harm us after we spend China's money to kill their women and children? Everyone knows you need a serious reason to try to throw off an oppressive government, like taxes you think aren't fair....get that weak "you're killing our innocent people" shit out of here!

Don't know much about paco, but how many people made a bet to not post for a year and actually followed through with it again?

FWIW, the avatar could just as easily have described the american revolutionary cause...

No worries, you're not alone; when it comes to religions (their own and other peoples'), lot of other folks throw reason out the window.

as they should since reasoning is not used in religion but since you brought it up. Religion is actually a necessity throughout anthropological history much like sanitation was for smaller groups of people who couldn't grow past 500 because they would get sick. Religions played an important role for societies to grow larger which is why muslims were some of most intelligent people on Earth, they actually revered knowledge and exploring other cultures. Then johnny-come-lately moohamid realizes the opportunity, breaks the religion and the rest is history.

Islam is the only major broken religion today, so no, not all religions are the same.

"FWIW, the avatar could just as easily have described the american revolutionary cause..."

well, I get your point but no, wrong outfit and secondly no, it couldn't; because as you said yourself "Don't know much about paco."
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-19-15 at 03:23 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Who will u beg next for 10 betpoints for poker lol
    Poker is free, try it some time.

Mike1972
    Mike1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

wow great stuff

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

as they should but since you brought it up. Religion is actually a necessity throughout anthropological history much like sanitation was for smaller groups of people who couldn't grow past 500 because they would get sick. Religions played an important role for societies to grow larger which is why muslims were some of most intelligent people on Earth, they actually revered knowledge and exploring other cultures. Then johnny-come-lately moohamid realizes the opportunity, breaks the religion and the rest is history.

Islam is the only major broken religion today, so no, not all religions are the same.
    Religion was.

It isn't anymore.

grease lightnin
    &

Yes I already knew that islamic fundamentalists are using images that "look cool" to allure young people, but that they are using Thomas Jefferson quotes--didn't know that.

And for the record, I do believe we should pull out of the middle east, but does that make terrorism okay? Does that avatar not imply that terrorism is cool?

paco

What I can't understand is why anyone would take joy in an innocent civilians death.
    Only persons death I would take joy in is Netanyahu's. I will personally throw a party. He is the devil on earth. He has killed hundreds of thousands of innocents and taking away basic rights like clean water away from the Palestinians. Won't even let supplies into try to rebuild Gaza. Yes I will celebrate 3 day festivity if Netanyahu was killed
    Last edited by paco; 08-19-15 at 03:28 PM.

paco

as they should since reasoning is not used in religion but since you brought it up. Religion is actually a necessity throughout anthropological history much like sanitation was for smaller groups of people who couldn't grow past 500 because they would get sick. Religions played an important role for societies to grow larger which is why muslims were some of most intelligent people on Earth, they actually revered knowledge and exploring other cultures. Then johnny-come-lately moohamid realizes the opportunity, breaks the religion and the rest is history.

"FWIW, the avatar could just as easily have described the american revolutionary cause..."

well, I get your point but no, wrong outfit and secondly no, it couldn't; because as you said yourself "Don't know much about paco."
    Get ur facts straight. The Torah has been changed and altered. The bible has been changed, there are literally dozens of different versions. The Quran has never ever been changed. U find a Quran from 1400 years ago it is still the exact same today.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

"Pulling out" not always a surefire solution. Sometimes a little something gets left behind and 9 months later, shit blows up. Sometimes you just never shoulda been in there in the first place.

brooks85

Get ur facts straight. The Torah has been changed and altered. The bible has been changed, there are literally dozens of different versions. The Quran has never ever been changed. U find a Quran from 1400 years ago it is still the exact same today.
    I already have which is why I said them. Stop dodging the question; so is your hope that your daughter stays ignorant her whole life or have you prepared an answer for the day she finds out about your rapist prophet you call he model of conduct?

Facts, also like the one about your "holy" land not being yours to begin with. Do you know why your fellow religious members destroyed Tikrit?

I have no doubt you have no idea what Tikrit is until recently just like you're clueless about Arabs, Islam and the dark ages they plunged themselves into which is where they are today. These are things you do not know but so is the case for most people especially Muslims.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-19-15 at 03:36 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Look no farther than this thread, but US is full of people celebrating drone kills which are overwhelmingly innocent civilians deaths.

Past tense brooksy; what religion is today to many is just as illogical, but overwhelmingly not married to the previous zealotry associated with the founding periods. If you go by their claimed canonical documents, Islam no worse than Christianity. Pretty common for those seeking to rally support for a cause to call upon religion to motivate people; perhaps the only major difference between Christianity and Islam is that a larger percentage of people being terrorized by foreign invaders (and as a result struggling against their oppressors) are Muslim.

Sure, wrong outfit, and the font would have been different, and someone might have been burned as a witch for being able to produce a photograph...but the concept is the same

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yes I already knew that islamic fundamentalists are using images that "look cool" to allure young people, but that they are using Thomas Jefferson quotes--didn't know that.

And for the record, I do believe we should pull out of the middle east, but does that make terrorism okay? Does that avatar not imply that terrorism is cool?
    Don't think TJ said it, but period language aside, it wouldn't have been out of character for him to.

Terrorism isn't OK; the avatar seems to imply exactly what it says, that fighting for justice is a moral duty...nothing "cool" about it, or anything that advocates "terrorism" aside from the assumption that everyone dressed like that is a terrorist That being said, when you're up against an invading force which vastly outnumbers you in resources, what other tactics are left to fight for your freedom? I don't condone violence against military or civilian targets, but I understand the motives behind it, flawed as they are...can't say most of us would react any differently, especially when our history is full of examples of us using violence not only when our rights were threatened, but mostly simply when we didn't like the way other people did things
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

paco

I already have which is why I said them. Stop dodging the question; so is your hope that your daughter stays ignorant her whole life or have you prepared an answer for the day she finds out about your rapist prophet you call he model of conduct?

Facts, also like the one about your "holy" land not being yours to begin with. Do you know why your fellow religious members destroyed Tikrit?
    times were different back then where girls were married off early. Marriage wasn't consummated till she hit puberty. I can find u hundreds of Christians back then that married girls as young as 7. So yes get ur facts straight. Prophet Mohammad was the fairest man on earth. Ranked #1 influential person in the world by Historians that aren't even Muslims
    http://www.amaana.org/ismailim.html

brooks85

[QUOTE=Triple_D_Bet;24404047]Look no farther than this thread, but US is full of people celebrating drone kills which are overwhelmingly innocent civilians deaths.

Past tense brooksy; what religion is today to many is just as illogical, but overwhelmingly not married to the previous zealotry associated with the founding periods. If you go by their claimed canonical documents, Islam no worse than Christianity. Pretty common for those seeking to rally support for a cause to call upon religion to motivate people; perhaps the only major difference between Christianity and Islam is that a larger percentage of people being terrorized by foreign invaders (and as a result struggling against their oppressors) are Muslim.

That is incorrect and often repeated by people for some reason? Must be because it is easier than actually opening a history book. See, if you did that, you'd realize today has NOTHING to do with the conflicts Muslims started over 1000 years ago on "holy lands" that were not even their's in the first place. Hooray for history!

See, much like Muslims, you seem to be ignorant of who they WERE before moohamid came along; pretty amazing bunch of people whose accomplishments are still used today and will be until the end of time.

paco

Your Own Supreme Court named Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) the greatest lawgiver of the world Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  41.7 KB

brooks85

times were different back then where girls were married off early. Marriage wasn't consummated till she hit puberty. I can find u hundreds of Christians back then that married girls as young as 7. So yes get ur facts straight. Prophet Mohammad was the fairest man on earth. Ranked #1 influential person in the world by Historians that aren't even Muslims
    http://www.amaana.org/ismailim.html
    find me one prophet that Christians worship... I'll wait

grease lightnin
    &

Don't think TJ said it, but period language aside, it wouldn't have been out of character for him to.

Terrorism isn't OK; the avatar seems to imply exactly what it says, that fighting for justice is a moral duty...nothing "cool" about it, or anything that advocates "terrorism" aside from the assumption that everyone dressed like that is a terrorist That being said, when you're up against an invading force which vastly outnumbers you in resources, what other tactics are left to fight for your freedom? I don't condone violence against military or civilian targets, but I understand the motives behind it, flawed as they are...can't say most of us would react any differently, especially when our history is full of examples of us using violence not only when our rights were threatened, but mostly simply when we didn't like the way other people did things
    It guess it is incorrectly attributed to him as many quotes are.

But yeah...a faceless guy wrapped up in muslim headgear with that quote doesnt imply terrorism. Ok. And I guess you think the people in the WTC were acceptable casualties of war. Unreal

paco

find me one prophet that Christians worship... I'll wait
    Didn't Joseph marry Mary when she was 12?

brooks85

Your Own Supreme Court named Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) the greatest lawgiver of the world Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  41.7 KB
    lol yea and I remember you silly fools try to get it removed because it was depicting mohammad...

either way, what you brought up is irrelevant to Islam. Mohammad just like many others were honored by their sculptures because of their contributions of laws.

First 12345 Last