SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

SBR Poker 3PM Makeup Tournament Notice

Sorry guys. We were upgrading our SBR.com main site and inadvertently brought log-in service down for poker.

The current four player 3pm will not count toward World Poker Cup standings. We'll do another 3pm as a makeup Saturday.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

get some!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Great, another weekend "makeup". Ever occurred to anyone at SBR that there are a ton of juicy tournaments and cash games during the weekends and guys who actually play poker here are getting screwed every time you pull this garbage?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Spider etc for the action

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I'm sure it was a super exciting 4 way battle there

katstale

back and forth--epic battle

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol... and hey, confirm that the pts went toward your year totals in your cashier;

that pussy waves is trying to count his points won in the earlier "redone" trnies toward his yearly total......

waves, those pts have to be deducted you angle shooting scammer.......

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    lol... and hey, confirm that the pts went toward your year totals in your cashier;

that pussy waves is trying to count his points won in the earlier "redone" trnies toward his yearly total......

waves, those pts have to be deducted you angle shooting scammer.......
    Unlike you Donkey, I didn't participate in any "redone" tourney's that I wasn't legitimately allowed to play in.

Since you suck & didn't cash in the tourney you weren't allowed to play in, the only deduction so far is your 110 pts from a 9th place finish before our challenge started.

Since I don't have to deal with you dickhead, I'll show Yis the thread for proof of your 110 pt deduction if necessary. But it obviously won't be necessary, as you'll get absolutely crushed in our challenge come years end.

Auto Donk

dickhead, u cashed in the trnies that were defective

you"ve admitted it in other threads.... said you cashed up early and folded into the money

while they deducted those cashes from the promo, they DID NOT deduct them from your cashier and you got to roll them over

and they were added to you f'n yearly total

those points come off, you angle shooting piece of shit

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    dickhead, u cashed in the trnies that were defective

you"ve admitted it in other threads.... said you cashed up early and folded into the money

while they deducted those cashes from the promo, they DID NOT deduct them from your cashier and you got to roll them over

and they were added to you f'n yearly total

those points come off, you angle shooting piece of shit
    I would have cashed in a defective tourney when I doubled up early. But that tourney was never completed, no pts or badges were ever awarded. You have been told this numerous times & DS confirmed as well, you're just too ignorant to comprehend.

Fact of the matter is you're a proven stiff & broke dikk pussy, so I won't be dealing with you. I'll simply show your financial backer Yisman at years end proof that I'm on annual board & you're not, then he'll promptly ship my 10k.

Auto Donk

yes they were, you idiot
    just like they were today for the four players who played in the 3pm

and those pts went toward your yearly total, they don't count
    pretty sure you took second in one of those defective trnies that had to be made up, so i'm deducting 375 miimum from your yearly total.... unless u wanna come clean about the trnies you cashed in

i have confirmed, you cheating piece of shit, that people rolled over the pts awarded during those defective trnies

bobbywaves

I would have cashed in a defective tourney when I doubled up early. But that tourney was never completed, no pts or badges were ever awarded. You have been told this numerous times & DS confirmed as well, you're just too ignorant to comprehend.

Fact of the matter is you're a proven stiff & broke dikk pussy, so I won't be dealing with you. I'll simply show your financial backer Yisman at years end proof that I'm on annual board & you're not, then he'll promptly ship my 10k.

Maybe it will eventually sink in Donkey. But considering your ignorant rebuttals, I highly doubt it.

katstale

I for one, will not dignify this so called replacement tourney Sat. It casts a shadow on my accomplishment against 3 stalwart individuals who were blatantly not afraid. They valiantly signed up and took their beating like men, while others cowered in the corner. Stop the hate! hands up, don't shoot.
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave katstale 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I for one, will not dignify this so called replacement tourney Sat. It casts a shadow on my accomplishment against 3 stalwart individuals who were blatantly not afraid. They valiantly signed up and took their beating like men, while others cowered in the corner. Stop the hate! hands up, don't shoot.
    please confirm for me that you received the points and now have (or maybe already have) rolled them over.....

katstale

I would have won back to back but Jake decided to play today. Its impossible to beat his 4/6 with my measly qt. Jake, please play later.

Auto Donk

the golden boy will beat u you and your overs with 64, 75, 92 or any other two under cards he decides to play.....