bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I agree with him completely
    Wouldn't expect anything less Jay, broke dikk trolls need to stick together.

bobbywaves

Tripe spewing more tripe again, par for the course. Whatever helps you accept losing 29k to Waves buddy.

The Donkey stiff job is clear cut, whoever disagrees is just as ignorant as Donkey. Funny how Donkey is donating his measly pts for Cabo gift card, when he can't take care of a losing poker bet to Waves & an outstanding loan to Mpas. Get your priorities str8 chump, Cabo doesn't need charity from a charity case such as yourself.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ha ha ha..... waves.....

ha ha ha.....

I love that it eats at you that you sincerely believe I stiffed you......

ha ha ha.....

SBR, make it happen...... "The Smash at the Bash: Auto Fist, Inc. vs. WussyWaves"

10 rounds mma style.............

#IWillKillWaves #SmashAtTheBash

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ha ha ha..... waves.....

ha ha ha.....

I love that I stiffed you......

ha ha ha.....
    Only an unethical douchebag like yourself would think stiffing is funny. When you have to stiff for pts Donkey, it only proves how much of a broke dikk you truly are.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Typical bobbo; when faced with facts you can't deny, all you can do is mumble about "tripe", "i won a contest once", and misquote people. Given your willful lack of understanding things a child could understand, the irony of you calling anyone ignorant is astounding

ha ha ha..... waves.....

ha ha ha.....

I love that it eats at you that you sincerely believe I stiffed you......

ha ha ha.....

SBR, make it happen...... "The Smash at the Bash: Auto Fist, Inc. vs. WussyWaves"

10 rounds mma style.............

#IWillKillWaves #SmashAtTheBash
    Doesn't matter if SBR makes it happen or not, bobbo will make an excuse, the same as he always does when he runs away. Will probably claim the ring needs to be some bizarre exact dimensions, or that the fight has to payout everyone who participates, or that it has to be 200 fights and the winner is whoever shows up to the most of them

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Only an unethical douchebag like yourself would think stiffing is funny. When you have to stiff for pts Donkey, it only proves how much of a broke dikk you truly are.
    waves, know i know why ur so proud of that little certificate you're holding at what appears to be some sort of multi-level marketing show; because you're dumb....
    ng
    you can't comprehend what you read..... i didn't say "stiffing" is funny, i said that "I love that it eats at you that you sincerely believe I stiffed you......"

Obviously, you don't have the tissue between your ears to recognize the difference in what I said and what you have so "gayly" attributed to me.......

ha ha ha....

waves.....

ha ha ha ha

bobbywaves

Deny it all you want Donkey, but unlike you the facts don't lie: You made a wager offer & I clearly accepted. I don't need a confirmation from you for our bet to be valid, my post accepting your offer was the confirmation. Your claim that our bet was somehow altered by including the 11pm ET tourney on 12/31 is ludicrous & you know it. That tourney started before the new year, so obviously it would count.

I learned what kind of person you are from last year's stiff & I don't make the same mistake twice. So I made you post up this year. But since you're a broke dikk who couldn't afford his own 5k post up, you found Yisman to back you. So when I win for the second str8 year you can't stiff me again, as I'll be paid by Yis.

But unfortunately for Mr. Yisman you'll be stiffing him instead, since you're a proven broke dikk stiff who's incapable of generating pts.

Triple_D_Bet

waves, know i know why ur so proud of that little certificate you're holding at what appears to be some sort of multi-level marketing show; because you're dumb....
    ng
    you can't comprehend what you read..... i didn't say "stiffing" is funny, i said that "I love that it eats at you that you sincerely believe I stiffed you......"

Obviously, you don't have the tissue between your ears to recognize the difference in what I said and what you have so "gayly" attributed to me.......

ha ha ha....

waves.....

ha ha ha ha

It's the only defense mechanism he has donker; when the facts are all against him, bobbo has to invent something he can be right about

Deny it all you want Donkey, but unlike you the facts don't lie: You made a wager offer & I clearly accepted. I don't need a confirmation from you for our bet to be valid, my post accepting your offer was the confirmation. Your claim that our bet was somehow altered by including the 11pm ET tourney on 12/31 is ludicrous & you know it. That tourney started before the new year, so obviously it would count.

I learned what kind of person you are from last year's stiff & I don't make the same mistake twice. So I made you post up this year. But since you're a broke dikk who couldn't afford his own 5k post up, you found Yisman to back you. So when I win for the second str8 year you can't stiff me again, as I'll be paid by Yis.

But unfortunately for Mr. Yisman you'll be stiffing him instead, since you're a proven broke dikk stiff who's incapable of generating pts.
    You claim donk can't generate points, when donk has gotten about as much out of SBR as you have, except donk did it in several years less time...not that we need any more proof you're an idiot

Auto Donk

fukhead, go read Corbin on Contracts, the part about conditions put on purported "acceptances" of offers.......

then, as always, GO FUK YOURSELF..........

FUK IT, JAM THAT A RUBBER FIST LIKE THAT PORTRAYED IN MY AVATAR UP YOUR GAPING ASS SIDEWAYS YOU F'N %&$&#*%!!!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Doesn't matter if SBR makes it happen or not, bobbo will make an excuse, the same as he always does when he runs away. Will probably claim the ring needs to be some bizarre exact dimensions, or that the fight has to payout everyone who participates, or that it has to be 200 fights and the winner is whoever shows up to the most of them
    sbr brass sent me the f'n email he sent them with his "sanctioned bout" request.... you're right TDB, he's demanding the ring consist of two separate 4 x 8 rooms, with one common wall with a hole drilled waist level in between the rooms...........

obviously, this non-heterosexual is planning on trying to bite my junk off with his patented "glory hole guillotine move"..........

fortunately, as it's going to be an "all weapons allowed cage match," I plan to jam my baretta o/u 12 gauge into the hole instead of my other gun, and unload it on him........

bobbywaves

You claim donk can't generate points, when donk has gotten about as much out of SBR as you have, except donk did it in several years less time...not that we need any more proof you're an idiot
    The only idiot is you Tripe. Not only have I cashed out more than Donkey, I also: have a current balance of 65k, been stiffed over 20k+, & have 6,500 posted up with Yis in pending poker wagers. So that's a total of 91,500 compared to Donkey's 0.

Your argument of me being here more years than Donkey fails miserably as well. Poker wasn't even available in my early years, I didn't start playing poker here until 4/12. And poker is where the majority of pts are generated.

Triple_D_Bet

The only idiot is you Tripe. Not only have I cashed out more than Donkey, I also: have a current balance of 65k, been stiffed over 20k+, & have 6,500 posted up with Yis in pending poker wagers. So that's a total of 91,500 compared to Donkey's 0.

Your argument of me being here more years than Donkey fails miserably as well. Poker wasn't even available in my early years, I didn't start playing poker here until 4/12. And poker is where the majority of pts are generated.
    Your balance has nothing to do with what I said, and not likely to impact it considering you prefer to treat it like a high score and wait for it to depreciate. Pending wagers certainly don't count, especially considering you're negative on them...and counting stiffed points? Now you're just getting desperate to convince yourself

For a guy who goes on about how he thinks points equals success in life, the number of years you spent amassing them is relevant. The points you won from poker isn't much of an issue, as you're barely leading donk in points per month played, and getting absolutely crushed by myself and many others. Any other stats you want to claim superiority in so and bury yourself?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trip throw in the towel brother, I don't think he will understand any other perspective in life.

bobbywaves

fukhead, go read Corbin on Contracts, the part about conditions put on purported "acceptances" of offers.
    I did a search for "Contracts" under Corbin (aka JJ Gold), couldn't find anything douchebag.

FUK IT, JAM THAT A RUBBER FIST LIKE THAT PORTRAYED IN MY AVATAR UP YOUR GAPING ASS SIDEWAYS YOU F'N %&$&#*%!!!!!
    I know you love jamming your fist up dudes asses, but I'm not interested in your STINKFIST Donkey:

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Trip throw in the towel brother, I don't think he will understand any other perspective in life.
    I gave up on trying to educate him, this is just for our amusement

bobbywaves

Your balance has nothing to do with what I said, and not likely to impact it considering you prefer to treat it like a high score and wait for it to depreciate. Pending wagers certainly don't count, especially considering you're negative on them...and counting stiffed points? Now you're just getting desperate to convince yourself

For a guy who goes on about how he thinks points equals success in life, the number of years you spent amassing them is relevant. The points you won from poker isn't much of an issue, as you're barely leading donk in points per month played, and getting absolutely crushed by myself and many others. Any other stats you want to claim superiority in so and bury yourself?
    My balance has everything to do with what you said: "donk has gotten about as much out of SBR as you have." I could cash out 65k right now if I was a broke dikk looking for my next free meal like Donkey. Posted up pending wagers & pts stiffed obviously factors in as well, as they are all earned pts. You're just too ignorant to comprehend.

Not only am I beating Donk in pts per month, I'm destroying you & Donkey in tournament ROI as well. Tripe arguing when I took his sorry ass for 29k, doesn't get more pathetic than that.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Trip throw in the towel
    At least this part of your statement wasn't ignorant, advice that will go unheeded no doubt.

Women like Tripe need the last word, as myself & Wulfman know all too well.

Triple_D_Bet

My balance has everything to do with what you said: "donk has gotten about as much out of SBR as you have." I could cash out 65k right now if I was a broke dikk looking for my next free meal like Donkey. Posted up pending wagers & pts stiffed obviously factors in as well, as they are all earned pts. You're just too ignorant to comprehend.

Not only am I beating Donk in pts per month, I'm destroying you & Donkey in tournament ROI as well. Tripe arguing when I took his sorry ass for 29k, doesn't get more pathetic than that.
    Your 65k is just a high score at the moment; until you cash it in, it's no benefit to you...that's significant because your tendency to hoard them just results in you getting less out of them. Simple concept really, but I know math isn't exactly your strong suit

Your 'ROI' concept was proven meaningless, you ducked a chance to prove you could win a BROI competition, and you even argued it couldn't be monitored and therefore wasn't trustworthy. Top it off with yet another mention of that one time you won at something (as if it's somehow becomes relevant when mentioned the 100th time), and you've got an amount of stupid packed into a couple sentences that would have made wulfy proud

Try to get a little more creative though k? This old stuff has had a lot of the laughs squeezed out of it already

At least this part of your statement wasn't ignorant, advice that will go unheeded no doubt.

Women like Tripe need the last word, as myself & Wulfman know all too well.
    You two being about the same level of intelligence, no surprise to find you recycling his arguments

bobbywaves

In reality I actually get more out of my pts, since non broke dikk intellectuals wait to cash in on holiday store sales. These savings trump any nominal inflation. Simple concept really, but I know math isn't exactly your strong suit

You can't argue tournament ROI, don't embarrass yourself Tripe: I have more cashes than anyone over the last 2 years, finished ahead of you in annual pts the last 2 years, & I complete my rolls at an astounding 97.4% clip.

To Wulfy's credit, he made many compelling & accurate arguments against you. Which I have found to be true as well, via our numerous discussions.

Auto Donk

i've cashed out around 50k or so, dumbass........

figures u'd be too stupid, wwaves, to find anything online other than whores who don't speak a word of english.....

bobbywaves

i've cashed out around 50k or so, dumbass.

The problem with lying Donkey, the 99.6% of forum members smarter than you have access to your store purchase history.
    But for the benefit of the 0.4% just as dumb as Donkey, here's the proof:

Auto Donk

that's just store purchases, dumbass..........

not bad for just over a year period playing free poker.........

bobbywaves

that's just store purchases, dumbass.
    Your statement was you cashed out 50k, cashing out refers to store purchases dumbass.

not bad for just over a year period playing free poker.
    Just over a year? You're 2 months away from 2 years idiot. The good news is you won't have 3k to renew your pro status in 2 months, as you certainly can't afford $100 cash to renew.

Enjoy your last 2 months here, apparently Yisman & Mpas will be stiffed by you as well.

Auto Donk

Your statement was you cashed out 50k, cashing out refers to store purchases dumbass.

Just over a year? You're 2 months away from 2 years idiot. The good news is you won't have 3k to renew your pro status in 2 months, as you certainly can't afford $100 cash to renew.

Enjoy your last 2 months here, apparently Yisman & Mpas will be stiffed by you as well.
    waves, when we're dealing with minimal numbers, I don't obsess on whether it was 25000 or 50000 betpoints, a difference of about $800....

you, on the other hand, are obsessed with your points, as they represent the largest pathetic asset in your weakass estate.....

for example, I just took out the equivalent of your entire f'n bankroll out of my BkofAma account to spend on my wife and gambling at coushatta tomorrow, july 4.....

yep, for one f'n night of fun..........

your sorry broke ass took five plus years to accumulate what I'm gonna piss away at slots, poker, and entertaining my wife tomorrow....

you know what's next:

f u waves

bobbywaves

waves, when we're dealing with minimal numbers, I don't obsess on whether it was 25000 or 50000 betpoints, a difference of about $800....

you, on the other hand, are obsessed with your points, as they represent the largest pathetic asset in your weakass estate.....

for example, I just took out the equivalent of your entire f'n bankroll out of my BkofAma account to spend on my wife and gambling at coushatta tomorrow, july 4.....

yep, for one f'n night of fun..........

your sorry broke ass took five plus years to accumulate what I'm gonna piss away at slots, poker, and entertaining my wife tomorrow....

you know what's next:

f u waves
    Merely pointing out your inconsistencies & lies Donkey. You're trying to prove you're some high roller when you're running to the store for a free pizza, as soon as you hit 400 pts.

I posted a screen shot of my 5Dimes balance recently to promptly shut up POS69, of course POS didn't post his $0 balance. Since you're such a high roller Donkey, post your balance.

Auto Donk

i'll post your severed head on a stick, in a jihadist style selfie, u prick........

let sbr keep dealin' your sorry ass runnin' duces, you penetrate................

penetrate you!

bobbywaves

let sbr keep dealin' your sorry ass runnin' duces, you penetrate.
    Unlike you, I can work with runnin' deuces. Let sbr keep dealing you AK, so you can lose for the 35th consecutive time.

Your 3k lead in our annual challenge is all but gone chump, you're pulling a Tripe choke job on me son. By the time your pro status renews in 2 months, I'll have a comfortable lead. Making it the perfect time for you to save face in our challenge, by keeping your word for once & disappear. Maybe try & come back under an alias.

Auto Donk

Unlike you, I can work with runnin' deuces. Let sbr keep dealing you AK, so you can lose for the 35th consecutive time.

Your 3k lead in our annual challenge is all but gone chump, you're pulling a Tripe choke job on me son. By the time your pro status renews in 2 months, I'll have a comfortable lead. Making it the perfect time for you to save face in our challenge, by keeping your word for once & disappear. Maybe try & come back under an alias.
    first off, dickhead, you're wrong as usual.... I'm already at 38 straight........

second off, fuk off............

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

This is awesome

First 12