2 sinmiedo 1740 7
    3 MillerTime99 1400 10
    4 BeerDog99 1320 12
    5 HomerSimpson2 1265 12
    6 JoeyBagels 990 6
    7 bavaria9 605 4
    8 Miklos 575 3
    9 frizzelli 300 2

Last edited by sam9ball; 06-12-15 at 12:37 PM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

How does my ass taste bobby?? Can you squeeze my balls while you lick my ass

I am 2 bobby cashes ahead of you. Do you need a buyout of both of our bets??

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

I am 2 bobby cashes ahead of you. Do you need a buyout of both of our bets??
    WOW............seems like you're very familiar with all that PO........something you'd like to tell us

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    WOW............seems like you're very familiar with all that PO........something you'd like to tell us
    He pretty much already did

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Do you need a buyout of both of our bets??
    Why would I want a buyout, when I'm ahead of you in our annual points bet? You never finished ahead of me in annual pts & never will chump.

POS, come talk to me 12/31.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why would I want a buyout, when I'm ahead of you in our annual points bet? You never finished ahead of me in annual pts & never will chump.

What is the score on you guys annual bet? Didnt you guys have two.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    What is the score on you guys annual bet?
    I have 4,470. POS has never disclosed his total, but knew I was ahead going into World Cup.

Didnt you guys have two.
    POS added a total wins bet very late, knowing he would lose total pts. Wasn't part of my original bet of course, but I agreed to it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Katstale and Panamabrad repping for the OG Team World

I'll be there soon too guys!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Katstale and Panamabrad repping for the OG Team World

I'll be there soon too guys!
    wow how are you not on the leaderboard? get that aussie voodoo back!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

wow how are you not on the leaderboard? get that aussie voodoo back!
    I've lost the mojo or everyone got better Mike.

Did not even make the top 50 for the WSOP promo.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the shout out. the afternoon time is a killer for us but we are trying to hang in there. Sometimes I remind him and vice versa its abt time to play!! lolol I need the morning slot back. It only takes abt 2 weeks of Lou taking the boot off your neck. U will make it. As for changes in the skill level, I think I see just the opposite. Everyone now thinks they are Durr and play and shove anything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    What is the score on you guys annual bet? Didnt you guys have two.
    Bobby with a tiny lead on the "total points" bet, and on pace to most likely lose (considering he had a hard time catching up to PO even when PO sat out for over a month ). The "most wins" bet, PO is crushing bobbo, which is anything but shocking.

And of course, bobbo's losing every other challenge, as well as being crushed by some of the people he's ducked in the past (bite, me). All "on purpose" I'm sure, or at least that's what he'll tell himself

Your claimed confidence would be a lot more convincing if you weren't too scared to wager more than chump change on the outcomes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher

bobbywaves

It's "not shocking" I have the most cashes over the last 2 years. Wager chump change? Coming from a guy who lost 29k to me last year & who turned down another 29k bet offered to him this year.

I would have bet POS as much as he wanted to lose, but how much do you really think a constant broke dikk like POS can afford to lose? Some people are responsible Tripe & bet within their means, betting what they can comfortably afford to lose. Unlike you who needed a 26k loan/gift from Yisman to pay me, when I dusted you by 2k+ in our wager.

Triple_D_Bet

It's "not shocking" I have the most cashes over the last 2 years.
    Only SBR knows for sure, but it's incredibly unlikely...not that having the most cashes is particularly meaningful, you just seem to have run out of reasons to think you're a decent poker player

Wager chump change? Coming from a guy who lost 29k to me last year & who turned down another 29k bet offered to him this year.
    What a surprise, someone points out your idiocy and you irrelevantly mention you won a contest once. And as much as you'd like to pretend otherwise, it seems highly likely you only offered to wager another 29k this year because I'd already stated I wasn't interested in it.

I would have bet POS as much as he wanted to lose, but how much do you really think a constant broke dikk like POS can afford to lose? Some people are responsible Tripe & bet within their means, betting what they can comfortably afford to lose.
    Now this is interesting; in consecutive sentences, you claim you would wager as much as someone wants to lose, and then you roll out your previous contradictory excuse of "betting within your means". Ignoring the faulty assumption that a point balance has anything to do with what a person can afford to lose, which is it bobbo? Do you only make small wagers because of "bankroll management" (a term you don't seem to understand), or do you bet as much as someone else wants? Or is it the third and obvious case: you bet big when you're sure you'll win, small when you're not very confident, and not at all when you think you'll lose? History makes it pretty clear: (1) is an excuse you roll out ,(2) is a product of your imagination, and (3) is the most likely answer

Unlike you who needed a 26k loan/gift from Yisman to pay me, when I dusted you by 2k+ in our wager.
    Oh look, another irrelevant mention of you winning a contest once...and wtf are you talking about loan/gift? I know you're dense, but can you not do simple math, or do you just choose to say stupid things anyways? And how exactly does any of that relate to you being on pace to lose all of your current challenges, getting smoked by bite and I, or anything else I mentioned? I know, I know; it doesn't...you just feel that if you cling to that one win hard enough, it will prop up all the other delusions you've constructed and you'll remain convinced you're something other than a mediocre microstakes nit

I'm sure we can't wait for you to wow us with yet another mention of that one time you won at something, or some stat you think you're best at that you also think is relevant...maybe we'll get lucky and you'll grace us with a brand-new delusion for our amusement, but I wouldn't bet on it, you seem to have exhausted your obviously-limited brainpower

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Only SBR knows for sure, but it's incredibly unlikely.
    How "incredibly unlikely" is it when proof is presented Tripe?

[IMG][/IMG]

Triple_D_Bet

How "incredibly unlikely" is it when proof is presented Tripe?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Can't say I'm surprised that's as far as you got, looks like we'll have to take baby steps as always...

Regarding proof, you don't seem to have posted any, or at least not any that supports your claim

bobbywaves

Clear proof for anyone who's not illiterate like you. But I welcome Sammy or DS to substantiate my claim.

If I take the lengthy amount of time necessary to address every ignorant statement that comes out of your mouth, my posts would be novels like yours.

Triple_D_Bet

Clear proof for anyone who's not illiterate like you. But I welcome Sammy or DS to substantiate my claim.

If I take the lengthy amount of time necessary to address every ignorant statement that comes out of your mouth, my posts would be novels like yours.
    Oops...in your haste to continue thinking you're right, you seem to have forgotten that weekend tourneys aren't counted in the leaderboard you posted (I wonder why you didn't link to this years leaderboard??). Since they're not, it's not proof of what you claim (most cashes over last 2 years). This has been pointed out to you before, but I know you like to pretend facts don't exist when they conflict with what you'd prefer to believe

Let's go a step farther though...in the leaderboard you posted, Jake has 30 fewer weekday cashes than you. However, Jake often plays one or both of the weekend tourneys, with a very conservatively estimated 80% cash rate. Do some simple math (or in your case, find someone smarter to do it for you) and you'll discover that he actually had more cashes than you. In fact, the odds are good that most of the people who play the weekend tourneys have more cashes than you....while there's no publicly visible proof of this, it's almost assuredly true.

If you took the time to actually read and critically think on the statements I make, you'd be far less ignorant than you are...but I think we've established you prefer to live in your own little fantasy world instead. Go ahead, take your time and have someone read you the rest of what I wrote...maybe that way you won't put your foot in your mouth quite as quickly next time

bobbywaves

It's obvious I'm referring to cashes that count towards contests & are recorded by SBR, as my statement couldn't be proven otherwise.

Weekends are not counted & meaningless, so my time is not wasted on them. I'm obviously not alone in this thinking. How else can you explain the 10 player turnout for Saturday's high roller, compared to the 120 player turnout for weekdays? Why aren't the other 110 playing weekends Tripe, yourself included?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Anything else we should know, you fukkin deviant?

Triple_D_Bet

It's obvious I'm referring to cashes that count towards contests & are recorded by SBR, as my statement couldn't be proven otherwise.

Weekends are not counted & meaningless, so my time is not wasted on them. I'm obviously not alone in this thinking. How else can you explain the 10 player turnout for Saturday's high roller, compared to the 120 player turnout for weekdays? Why aren't the other 110 playing weekends Tripe, yourself included?
    And why exactly would "most cashes counting towards contests" (which still isn't accurate by the way, as there are dailies that don't) be representative of any kind of skill? If you ever played the weekends, you'd know there often isn't a whole lot of difference between the skill required to cash in them versus the format of the last couple years. Most cashes is a meaningless stat, but "most cashes out of a certain subgroup that bobbo arbitrarily thinks is meaningful because he's 'best' at it" is amazingly even more meaningless

I play weekends when I can, it's fun...open your eyes and look at the badge I have from a weekend tourney

Now that you're thoroughly disabused of your "most cashes" nonsense, feel free to have someone read the rest of post 14 to you so you can try to wrap your pea brain around the rest of those concepts

bobbywaves

If you ever played the weekends, you'd know there often isn't a whole lot of difference between the skill required to cash in them versus the format of the last couple years.
    Huge difference. The weekend tourney's you get a cash just for showing up, daily tourney's are obviously much harder to cash. This is factual & not debatable Tripe.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

People only don't play because they don't have the points dumbass

Triple_D_Bet

Huge difference. The weekend tourney's you get a cash just for showing up, daily tourney's are obviously much harder to cash. This is factual & not debatable Tripe.
    Lol...for the previous two years, you had 20 people cashing and then 12 people cashing, and in either case, all someone has to do is play super tight and boring to cash. This isn't even remotely difficult. The weekend tourneys usually have a lower turnout, but are rebuy and often require more than just folding to a cash (or perhaps it's because people who tend to do so don't play them?). Regardless, the "skill" necessary to cash is comparable between the two...amusing how you'd claim it for a fact when you don't play them and don't seem to have any experience in actual poker tournament formats

bobbywaves

People only don't play because they don't have the points dumbass
    So you're insinuating the majority of poker players are broke dikks like you.

bobbywaves

Lol...for the previous two years, you had 20 people cashing and then 12 people cashing, and in either case, all someone has to do is play super tight and boring to cash.
    Funny how you conveniently leave out this year, where only the top 6 cashed for months. Must have folded our way to cashes then too, huh Tripe?

Triple_D_Bet

Funny how you conveniently leave out this year, where only the top 6 cashed for months. Must have folded our way to cashes then too, huh Tripe?
    Uh...what? I "conveniently left out" the beginning of this year because people couldn't just fold to a cash, as the format (which was top 5 by the way) was more in line with actual skill-based poker tourney formats most of the rest of the world uses. Such a format doesn't reward folding to a disproportionately-ranked mincash, and as the result? You struggled to inch into the top 25% in total points, were beaten by many people for number of cashes (which is more meaningful in a format like that, although not more meaningful than amount own), and generally just put on a unimpressive performance. It's pretty clear: when the format shifted to a standard skill-based payout structure, you were way behind in every category, including cashes....precisely because your nittiness isn't conducive to winning, or to even placing unless the format pays out half or more of the field.

Again, you should start trying to read post 14 to fix the rest of your delusions, instead of coming up with new ones.

bobbywaves

Explain how you came to the conclusion that weekday cashes, especially this year & any other year, is equivalent to weekend cashes from a skill level.

Triple_D_Bet

Explain how you came to the conclusion that weekday cashes, especially this year & any other year, is equivalent to weekend cashes from a skill level.
    Your inability to read continues to astound: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24149831

For example, todays tournament went past the first break with nobody in the cash...the formats play differently and still isn't ideal, but it's certainly no easier to cash in one of these then it was in 2013/2014, where anyone could fold to a cash or play super-nit to a cash respectively.

All of this stuff has been explained to you multiple times, and your continued inability to grasp it says volumes

bobbywaves

Your inability to read continues to astound: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24149831

For example, todays tournament went past the first break with nobody in the cash...the formats play differently and still isn't ideal, but it's certainly no easier to cash in one of these then it was in 2013/2014, where anyone could fold to a cash or play super-nit to a cash respectively.

All of this stuff has been explained to you multiple times, and your continued inability to grasp it says volumes
    I don't grasp things that don't make sense Tripe. The numbers alone show you're wrong. Saturday tourney everyone cashed just for showing up, & only 6 missed the cash Sunday. In comparison, we have 28 players missing the cash in any given weekday tourney. Despite these facts you want to convince us it's easier to cash weekdays than weekends, with the same skill level.

Triple_D_Bet

I don't grasp things that don't make sense Tripe. The numbers alone show you're wrong. Saturday tourney everyone cashed just for showing up, & only 6 missed the cash Sunday. In comparison, we have 28 players missing the cash in any given weekday tourney. Despite these facts you want to convince us it's easier to cash weekdays than weekends, with the same skill level.
    The list of things you don't grasp is pretty damn long, and has little to do with how much sense it makes. On weekend tourneys, it happens that everyone who shows cashes...but when it's not the case (majority of the time), the tourneys go a lot deeper and competition for a cash is a lot tougher. As I said before, you can't just play supertight and cash most of the time, as could be done under the 20-payout format and to a slightly lesser extent last years 12-payout, underattended tourneys. Weekend tourney play is often more skillful then the weekday play....your inability to grasp it isn't too surprising, but every time you declare your befuddlement, you're proving what I've said countless times: you don't understand simple poker concepts

Notice how I didn't say anything about this years formats, which are much fuller due to cutting down the number of tourneys? And notice how you're performing much worse now that you don't have smaller tourneys to cherrypick from and nit to a mincash? Not a coincidence that you try to stand on past attendance based formats as proof of your "skills", instead of the more recent results from formats drifting more towards rewarding skill

bobbywaves

And notice how you're performing much worse now that you don't have smaller tourneys to cherrypick from and nit to a mincash?
    If I was "performing worse" as you ignorantly claim, surely I wouldn't be on the World Cup leaderboard. Out of the 120+ players participating, there's only 19 with a higher pt total.

Proving you wrong is just too easy.

Triple_D_Bet

If I was "performing worse" as you ignorantly claim, surely I wouldn't be on the World Cup leaderboard. Out of the 120+ players participating, there's only 19 with a higher pt total.

Proving you wrong is just too easy.
    Yes, you're performing worse than you were last year in this same contest...how many people ahead of you, or where you are, has nothing to do with it. FFS, can you not even understand a simple word like "worse"?

You've yet to prove me wrong in this thread, whereas I think I've proven you wrong about half a dozen times in this thread alone (and far more in the past year and some change). The closest you can come to claiming to prove me wrong is winning our contest last year,, with you not even understanding how you won at that. Stack that up against the dozens of times I've proven beyond any doubt you're an idiot, and it's not hard to draw some accurate conclusions...but you just keep on believing whatever you need to get through the day

bobbywaves

The closest you can come to claiming to prove me wrong is winning our contest last year
    Closest? Winning our contest was obviously a slam dunk case of proving you wrong. A total embarrassment for you, considering how much you talked throughout. I see you still haven't been able to remove your foot from mouth.

Triple_D_Bet

Closest? Winning our contest was obviously a slam dunk case of proving you wrong. A total embarrassment for you, considering how much you talked throughout. I see you still haven't been able to remove your foot from mouth.
    The closest you can come to claiming to prove me wrong is winning our contest last year,, with you not even understanding how you won at that.
    You winning our contest proves that it's possible for an inferior player to beat a superior one (particularly when the format is participation-based), which was never disputed....it's not probable, but nothing is impossible. I've outplayed yet lost to inferior players before, so why would I be embarrassed by it? When the worse player proves himself inferior every time he tries talking about poker concepts, it's hard to feel anything but amusement

12 Last