Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

SBR Poker Tournament History

Is there a way to access the results of past SBR poker tournaments? It seems like every time I want to see how past tourneys went, the poker software has already removed them, and just shows the future tourneys for the day.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Is there a way to access the results of past SBR poker tournaments? It seems like every time I want to see how past tourneys went, the poker software has already removed them, and just shows the future tourneys for the day.
    No way on our end, KLC... once pulled down, only certain SBR peeps have access to that past data

We can check back on the tourneys WE PARTICIPATED IN via HH info... that's about it.
    (but you're not referring to that, I know... so, basically, if we don't catch tourney results in time before it's pulled in poker software.. we b screwed, homie.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    No way on our end, KLC... once pulled down, only certain SBR peeps have access to that past data

We can check back on the tourneys WE PARTICIPATED IN via HH info... that's about it.
    (but you're not referring to that, I know... so, basically, if we don't catch tourney results in time before it's pulled in poker software.. we b screwed, homie.
    Thank for the info, Biteme.