Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Might be interested in that.. or maybe something like a tournament with 4, 8, or 16 people? Each person gets a head to head, the winner advances to the next round. If neither cash all week, highest finish and so on
    That format doesn't really work well for poker...too much variance week to week, so the random luck element would be a bit strong. A 16 person weekly bracket lasts as long as a monthly contest, but the monthly contest is more likely to be skill-based.

I've recently done some playing around with different formats that add some meta elements to the game and are a blast, but require the ability to track stats more closely than possible for anyone but an SBR admin (if their software even supports). If (and it's a mighty big "if") I can get a platform working well enough and I can either find the time or automate it sufficiently, I might have something a bit more interesting to offer later in the year

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Rigged for DS.
    Obviously

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

make up for the 7pm today

Gummo 3rd 250pts
    downsouth 10th 50 pts

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

3pm. Downsouth 6th place 120 points

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Bah, forgot this was even running, been too slammed lately

I had 2925 points for the month, anyone do better than that? Pretty sure thats the highest though, based on starting points anyone else would have to be higher on leaderboards. DS pretty close, but no cigar.

First 12