ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

SBR Poker dead as disco

Nobody plays anymore?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Upgrade s/w so its compatible with all platforms or at least 25% of them.

Happy I'm not burning time in the poker room with beerdog & bite me!
    Fukkin sharks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bring back the 9pm
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Play the SitnGos with real points instead of rollover points!

Always someone waiting for a game there.

Like right now. 50, 100 and 200 point games all waiting for more players to start.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Doesn't help that the tournament time slots exclude most people on the west coast. Without the return of the 9pm that isn't going to change.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zacharyj53

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

does sbr even have poker anymore?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I think SBR had it right when they did the five tourneys. With the 3 tourneys, they almost always fill up, but how many players are being shut out of the games? I agree with some of the other posters. At least bring back the 9pm tourney. Most of the players are around in the evening, and I think they would still fill up. I thought it was the opposite, Optional. I only can use real points for the Sit N Gos. If you mean the opposite, I agree. Let us use the rollover points for the Sit n Gos.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

The 9PM was my favorite.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i prefer the 3 tourney's are current payout structure vs the 5 tourney's and the previous payout structure.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Keep the structure, Change the times. Current time slots cater to college kids & posters with no job or family.

Though I suppose that's the majority of SBR so it'll be a tough sell to change it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and sweep

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Doesn't help that the tournament time slots exclude most people on the west coast. Without the return of the 9pm that isn't going to change.
    I dont get this really. You have Midday, 4pm and 8pm local time now... but west coast people cant play unless a 6pm slot is added?

A morning tourney to cater for the non-US time zone people would be a more useful addition I think.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sit & Go's were exciting when released. But.... just another fad now.

We had 4 people last night around 12:30AM Eastern. Couldn't get a 5th one to participate in 25 minutes. 4 People waiting. It sucked. Make the Sit & Go's with 4 ONLY.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Sit & Go's were exciting when released. But.... just another fad now.

We had 4 people last night around 12:30AM Eastern. Couldn't get a 5th one to participate in 25 minutes. 4 People waiting. It sucked. Make the Sit & Go's with 4 ONLY.
    Optional and I along with a few others are sitting at the SNG tables alot throughout the day. If it were free or maybe able to use rollover pts used for buy ins, people would swarm the tables

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    If able to use rollover pts used for buy ins, people would swarm the tables

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Never once saw this OP at any poker table ever. What is happening here.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Never once saw this OP at any poker table ever. What is happening here.
    Level 5 posting RS

The minute you see SBR_JenTilly chime in this thread... just delete the poker software altogether and head over to Zynga poker.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

bring back a morning tourney too.. doesnt make sense why they took away only morning one

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I would be willing to pay a 10 point entry fee if they added the 8pm. Hell charge for all tournaments and I would still be fine with the 10 point entry fee for each tournament if we could have 5 tournaments or at least 4

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

yeah I agree, need more tournys I get locked out of so many and the ones I am I sometimes cant make it cuz Im not home or its too late and something comes up the next day. I also think the sit n go's should give option to the players at the table to start when all players at the table agree to start. Seems like filling up a time slot isnt worth the wait. This way you dont need to limit how many plyaers join(max out when table is full) and whoever is there and wants to start can do so.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Optional and I along with a few others are sitting at the SNG tables alot throughout the day. If it were free or maybe able to use rollover pts used for buy ins, people would swarm the tables
    Optional and myself are usually the ones waiting for a game.

Optional

Jake, UK, Onerous, KLC, Joeking, pureajb, Bcats, Spider are often around for a SnG

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Optional and myself are usually the ones waiting for a game.
    Didn't mean to leave you out Jake. I've sat at a table for hours with Opti before on multiple occasions and that was why I said that
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave 4uk4life 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

lol

there are two $5 dollar games but no 25 buy in game.
    I think 25 i the perfect middle between 10 and 50 buy ins
    of course if they allow roll over to be played in tourneys they will fill no matter what
    but for the time being, I think the 25 buy in should be considered

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Everyone suggesting allowing RO buyins to the sngs doesn't get the purpose of rollover. You boys understand that the payouts would have to be rolled over if they allowed that right? Pretty pointless IMO. How about you all sack up a little and risk the pennies like men.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

id love to play the sit n gos but non pros cant

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Everyone suggesting allowing RO buyins to the sngs doesn't get the purpose of rollover. You boys understand that the payouts would have to be rolled over if they allowed that right? Pretty pointless IMO. How about you all sack up a little and risk the pennies like men.
    The flipside is if you lost RO on a SNG, the majority wouldn't care. Creating more SNG traffic, with less waiting to fill a table.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

not even pro tables fill anymore

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

bigbill been complaining non-stop about what non-pros can do. lol he seems like a troll but a bad one at that. its worth it to get pro.., then again if its your last 100 in your savings, you might need some groceries or crack.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    lol

there are two $5 dollar games but no 25 buy in game.
    I think 25 i the perfect middle between 10 and 50 buy ins
    of course if they allow roll over to be played in tourneys they will fill no matter what
    but for the time being, I think the 25 buy in should be considered
    +1. Playing $10 I don't take seriously and actually stopped playing them because of it. $50 is a bit much if I hit a bad streak. Not trying to lose 250 points in a session. Those points are reserved for Blackjack losing streaks. $25 is perfect for me. I'd take it serious and would play more without a doubt. But that's my comfort zone. So it's all relative.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The flipside is if you lost RO on a SNG, the majority wouldn't care. Creating more SNG traffic, with less waiting to fill a table.
    If that was the case the cash games would be running way more than they currently do. Who cares if you lose it's only RO.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    +1. Playing $10 I don't take seriously and actually stopped playing them because of it. $50 is a bit much if I hit a bad streak. Not trying to lose 250 points in a session. Those points are reserved for Blackjack losing streaks. $25 is perfect for me. I'd take it serious and would play more without a doubt. But that's my comfort zone. So it's all relative.
    so 30 cents is boring to you but 1.50 gives you anxiety? You really need a .75 buy in to feel comfortable? I say the biggest problem with these SNGs, other than the fact any time I log in there's nobody waiting, is that there's too many choices. Make a 20 and a 200 and leave it at that then everyone's happy.

bobbywaves

If that was the case the cash games would be running way more than they currently do. Who cares if you lose it's only RO.
    Comparing apples to oranges, cash games are not SNG tourney's....Many may prefer SNG over the cash game.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pussies like wwaves prefer neither..........

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

so 30 cents is boring to you but 1.50 gives you anxiety? You really need a .75 buy in to feel comfortable? I say the biggest problem with these SNGs, other than the fact any time I log in there's nobody waiting, is that there's too many choices. Make a 20 and a 200 and leave it at that then everyone's happy.
    Why you are translating points into cold hard cash? It's about the point balance in your account. Has absolutely nothing to do with your real world conversion.

Optional

Less talking, more playing guys!

Waiting at SnG now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onerous

12 Last