aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1586

Sam9ball Please clarify for me my team. I declare my for TEAM WORLD

Hi Sam, do to Team Canada's embarrassement to me last year I would like to declare myself to TEAM WORLD.

To Team World.
    I am bringing a 62% win percentage and a 75% in the points finish record. The Captain of member of the most successful world cup team ever assembled. This team will never be repeated. However, I can bring old leadership to the locker room. My best days are behind me but hopefully I can assemble a young team to lead a new Team World to first place finish.

Sam what do I need to do to qualify for Team World?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty sure you're screwed; just as I was last year when I tried to assemble "Team Mexico" as I had planned to be based out of the brothel in Tijuana that Jackie Blew was returning to, spending my days as the guy that leads the donkeys to and from the main stage for their performances, and playin' world cup poker.............

if ur in canada, your stuck with your beady-eyed, flappin' head brethren..........

on a side note, if you want to get a "young team," read Jerry Sandusky's book.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-28-15 at 01:27 PM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Just pull a centaur and change IP, think he qualified for every team at one point but team world

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels

I am not in Canada. Not playing from Canada. Nothing illegal.

Two Citizenships.

Drinking Vodka.... Not Canadian Beer

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels

But will re-appear in Canada prior to tournies end. Thus.. asking a global players clarification

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels

Maybe the I love Poltava would be tip off to those who know Canada.

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.