Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'm not going to dig up all your idiotic posts Tripe. It wouldn't surprise me you told one of your buddies, who bet on you & lost: "I'm never betting Waves again on an annual challenge, stupidest thing I ever did. He's just better than me & took me for 29k, I want no part of Waves.
    Translation: you claim to be sure, but don't want me to pull up the facts to prove you wrong as has happened 100% of the time in the past...congrats on actually learning something. Now that we've established even you don't believe what you say, kindly keep your delusions to yourself k?

Crickets from Donkey regarding this: Like I said Donkey, keep living in denial, I...

Funny how you're scared to accept a poll amongst your peers, surely you can get them to lie for you during their vote.
    Guy who says he doesn't care about the forums opinion challenges another guy to a contest over forums opinion, while trying to wager more on it then he's willing to risk against people he's convinced he's better than in a poker challenge

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    lol, damn. This hand just happened at the table I'm in. convick had QQ, Shogun had KK, warpednexus had AA.

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****Hand ID 5074130$0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 19:36:00 14/05/2015 ETTable 'Table 61417', 10 seats max, Real moneySeat 8 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10Seat 1 (playing) : taz01, amount $1799, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 2 (playing) : tradeout, amount $2890, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 3 (playing) : hhsilver, amount $1430, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 4 (playing) : blankoblanco, amount $2607, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 5 (playing) : rc86, amount $1145, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 6 (playing) : convick, amount $1518, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 7 (playing) : bavaria9, amount $4053, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 8 (playing) : ShogunRua, amount $1830, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 9 (playing) : spurginobili1, amount $3190, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 10 (playing) : warpednexus, amount $2165, amount bet $0, penalty (None)spurginobili1: Small Blind ($75)warpednexus: Big Blind ($150)** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to blankoblanco: [3s, 6h]taz01: Foldtradeout: Foldhhsilver: Foldblankoblanco: Fold [pre] ($0)rc86: Foldconvick: Raise ($300)bavaria9: FoldShogunRua: Raise ($800)spurginobili1: Foldwarpednexus: Raise ($2165)convick: Call ($1218)ShogunRua: Call ($1030)convick: Show Cards ($0)ShogunRua: Show Cards ($0)warpednexus: Show Cards ($0)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Kd, 3h, 9s]** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [Qs]** Dealing River **Community cards: [Ad]** End Round **** Evaluate **warpednexus: Show Cards ($0)convick: Show Cards ($0)ShogunRua: Show Cards ($0)** Showdown **Main pot $4629, Rake $0Side pot #1 $624, Rake $0Side pot #2 $335, Rake $0Summary convick: bet $1518, won $0, net $-1518Summary ShogunRua: bet $1830, won $0, net $-1830Summary warpednexus: bet $2315, won $5588, net $3273, HoleCards [Ac, As], HiHand [three of a kind, aces] [As, Ad, Ac, Kd, Qs], won $4629 from main pot, won $624 from side pot #1, won $335 from side pot #2

Ah shit I don't know how to format that correctly, but you can get the idea.
    Please refrain from posting here unless you're pointing out someone else's shortcomings blanko.

Just kidding....RSH (tm)

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobby is now losing both of our challenges! He is years behind in the most wins for the year and he is behind on the leaderboard points. I have 2710 booby, how many do you have for the year???????????

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobby is now losing both of our challenges! He is years behind in the most wins for the year and he is behind on the leaderboard points. I have 2710 booby, how many do you have for the year???????????
    You're claiming your winning, yet asking me how many pts I have? How do you know you're winning, when you don't even know my total? I have 2,755, so you're losing chump. Talk to me in December when you will lose by 2k+, like Tripe did.

Not sure who's more ignorant: POS, Donkey, or Tripe. Virtual coin flip.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    congrats on actually learning something.
    Congrats on learning to stay away from me on annual challenges Tripe, losing 29k educated you quickly.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Rabble rabble rabble

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Rabble rabble rabble

Triple_D_Bet

You're claiming your winning, yet asking me how many pts I have? How do you know you're winning, when you don't even know my total? I have 2,755, so you're losing chump. Talk to me in December when you will lose by 2k+, like Tripe did.

Not sure who's more ignorant: POS, Donkey, or Tripe. Virtual coin flip.
    So PO didn't play for 5 weeks or so and you're only beating him by a min cash...and you think this means you're on pace to beat him? That's a special relationship you have with math there bobbo Crystal clear you're being crushed by donker of course, and no surprise you don't wanna talk about that. Hell, you're being crushed by me despite me missing over a dozen of these things so far...funny how you claim beating me in a contest last year means your better than me, but think that people beating you this year doesn't mean the same thing

Congrats on learning to stay away from me on annual challenges Tripe, losing 29k educated you quickly.
    I challenged you to another annual challenge this year based on your ROI concept, and you ducked, insisting on a who-can-play-the-most challenge which I had already said I wasn't interested in. If I'd have known the formats would be shifted a little bit away from the participation awards that let you pretend you were anything more than mediocre, I probably would have accepted another annual challenge, even not being able to play as often...obviously don't need to under any format that's closer to skill-based.

But you just keep on pretending....I'm sure you've got a great explanation for how you're "trying to let alll of us beat you" for some unfathomable reason that will only make sense to you

bobbywaves

So PO didn't play for 5 weeks or so and you're only beating him by a min cash...and you think this means you're on pace to beat him?
    Of course I'm on pace to beat him...Hint: the format changing doesn't help POS.

You had a lead with a month to go last year, yet you lost by 2k+. How does that happen Tripe?

Triple_D_Bet

Of course I'm on pace to beat him...Hint: the format changing doesn't help POS.

You had a lead with a month to go last year, yet you lost by 2k+. How does that happen Tripe?
    You don't understand how math works, got it, thanks for the reminder

How I lost was explained several times, and you were incapable of comprehending it...all it did was establish the long-proven idea that you imply don't understand basic concepts of poker. That's OK though; if you ever did, there wouldn't be such a disparity between how good you think you are and how bad you really are, and we'd lose out on quite a bit of amusement and points (although I'm sure even the meager amount you're willing to wager these days will disappear after the likely outcome becomes too obvious for even you to ignore)

Edit: I noticed that, once again and to nobody's surprise, you failed to address why you're losing "on purpose" to me on the leaderboard and in contests...how long do we have to wait to hear the excuse you've made up for this? You could use some fresh material

bobbywaves

Edit: I noticed that, once again and to nobody's surprise, you failed to address why you're losing "on purpose" to me on the leaderboard and in contests...how long do we have to wait to hear the excuse you've made up for this? You could use some fresh material
    You had the lead last year, how did that work out for ya Tripe?

Your words may have some meaning, if you had the balls to accept my 29k bet again this year. But since you were scared to wager (rightfully so after just losing 29k), your poker results are simply irrelevant.

Triple_D_Bet

You had the lead last year, how did that work out for ya Tripe?

Your words may have some meaning, if you had the balls to accept my 29k bet again this year. But since you were scared to wager (rightfully so after just losing 29k), your poker results are simply irrelevant.
    The lead was back and forth for several reasons, and you claimed I only ever lead because you were "letting me". Yet here we are in no contest (because you turned down several from me, and only offered to do one that I had already said I wasn't interested in), and you're still "letting me win", along with "letting" everyone else beat you? This is what happens when you try to make up excuses that a child could see through

But again, congrats on ignoring the question and instead repeating, as you've done more times than anyone cares to count, that you won a contest once. Not sure why you keep saying the amount though; how is it relevant when you've since more or less acknowledged you lucked out and are too scared to bet anywhere near as much in the future? And before your illiteracy kicks in yet again, no, offering a large wager on a contest I had already said I wasn't interested in doesn't count...shouldn't have to restate this just several sentences later, but you're unusually skilled at selective quoting and being unable to read anything that disagrees with your delusions

Winning one contest in your existence here doesn't make your excuses look any less foolish, nor does it make you look like any less of an idiot when you irrelevantly repeat it every time someone calls you out on your idiocy

bobbywaves

Winning one contest in your existence here doesn't make your excuses look any less foolish, nor does it make you look like any less of an idiot when you irrelevantly repeat it every time someone calls you out on your idiocy
    The only idiot is you Tripe. Why? Because you lost 29k to a guy you claim "lacks basic poker skills." It's possible to lose a month or two challenge to an inferior player, due to variance. But you should never lose an annual challenge to an inferior player, as the V factor is drastically diminished.

Now if you weren't such a sore loser & congratulated me on the victory, instead of making lame excuses for your loss, then I wouldn't need to remind you of my convincing win.

Triple_D_Bet

The only idiot is you Tripe. Why? Because you lost 29k to a guy you claim "lacks basic poker skills." It's possible to lose a month or two challenge to an inferior player, due to variance. But you should never lose an annual challenge to an inferior player, as the V factor is drastically diminished.

Now if you weren't such a sore loser & congratulated me on the victory, instead of making lame excuses for your loss, then I wouldn't need to remind you of my convincing win.
    Groundhogs Day up in here...for future reference and since they all seem to end up this way, we should just abbreviate future discussions as follows:

1) Trip says bobbo doesn't understand poker.
    2) Bobbo denies not understanding poker, tries to prove it by saying things which demonstrate he doesn't understand poker.
    3) Q.E.D./Fin/That's all folks

We now resume our originally scheduled programming
    Points Awarded:

QWGgTxU2 gave Triple_D_Bet 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I lost interest already, i cannot play poker for points as i play pokerstars for real cash.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I agree with frizzelli, I am going to APPT Macau today and then to Manila in August, so playing for points is not as much fun

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what happens if Canada will not have 12 players?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    so what happens if Canada will not have 12 players?
    They will be simply be short representatives during team match schedule. Currently shy 3 reps, if no other Canucks play.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1622

They will be simply be short representatives during team match schedule. Currently shy 3 reps, if no other Canucks play.

Opti is mod here and he has no idea of what will happen in SBR poker.. Now you claim to know what will happen if Team Canada comes up short...

BW please again Go Find a Friend.

FYI I will gladly go back to Team Canada to fill the team. As I was the Captain of the Greatest Team Canada ever assembled.

Auto and Triple D.... please stop me... picking on BW is just too easy.... feels like beating a rented mule.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Now you claim to know what will happen if Team Canada comes u short.
    It's obvious what would happen. But don't expect you to know, with your IQ of 63.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Opti is mod here and he has no idea of what will happen in SBR poker.. Now you claim to know what will happen if Team Canada comes up short...

BW please again Go Find a Friend.

FYI I will gladly go back to Team Canada to fill the team. As I was the Captain of the Greatest Team Canada ever assembled.

Auto and Triple D.... please stop me... picking on BW is just too easy.... feels like beating a rented mule.
    Haha, it's way too easy, but still kinda fun! Feel free to have a turn though, seems to stay more entertaining if we switch it up

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Must be Broncos, my man!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bumping this to remind everyone about tourney dates

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have less than 3 weeks left ... can we get a daily TOP15?

playersonly69

Well this shit is almost over with! Lets just hope that bobbywaves doesn't make it on a team

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well this shit is almost over with! Lets just hope that bobbywaves doesn't make it on a team
    He's trying, I joined the 7pm with about 15 minutes left and kept it up to see how many people joined with a minute left (since there were only 30 at the time).. he was the last one to join with about 30 seconds left before closing

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    He's trying, I joined the 7pm with about 15 minutes left and kept it up to see how many people joined with a minute left (since there were only 30 at the time).. he was the last one to join with about 30 seconds left before closing
    He's been doing the exact same thing since 2013, and quite probably since he started playing poker. Game selection in regular poker can be clutch; doing it for penny stakes is another matter entirely

He'll probably sneak onto the confeds....combination of not enough people playing every day and still-heavily-participation based payouts. Sucks for the Confeds, they'll be about half a man down like USA was last year

playersonly69

He definitely plays for the green participation ribbon!

Dude sits next to the computer all day long cherry picking the easiest tournament.

astro61200

8 days of tournies left.. time for anyone on the bubble to make their moves

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    8 days of tournies left.. time for anyone on the bubble to make their moves
    Feeling the pressure building here! Think I'm about 14th.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Feeling the pressure building here! Think I'm about 14th.
    I need about 1000ish to make it.. a month ago I had 2 1sts and a 2nd or 3rd in the same week. Need a repeat of that

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

please elaborate on the following
    5.It will be the responsibility of each team to decide which player will represent them per tourney.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    please elaborate on the following
    5.It will be the responsibility of each team to decide which player will represent them per tourney.
    There are 12 x 4 player finals tournies each day.

It means it will be up to each team to discuss among themselves who will play in each slot.

A thread will start for each team to sort it out pretty soon.

First ... 45678 Last