Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Fixed that for ya Tripe.
    Making no sense as usual...but for a guy who can do nothing but repeat how he beat me that one time, you sure shut up pretty quickly when it comes to going toe to toe with me again. And you're only willing to risk 3k against DS, the guy you claim to have "intentionally lost" to? As always, you talk a big game, but can't back it up for even modest amounts

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i want in for 5k in this matchup if yisman will let me
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I similarly would be up for a contest here: most pts in this series

Talk to me, fellas

You guys talking about in general or vs bobbo? If the former, maybe we could do a bunch of side bets....if the latter, good luck; bobbo's an idiot, but he knows better than to go against anyone better than himself, myself included apparently

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'll be back in action in this series and will be placing top 5 overall guaranteed. That bobbywaves seems like a real douchebag can't wait to bury him.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I'll be up for anything... HU or group pool, whatever.

Frizz long time no talk... good to see ya back 'round, pal.
    You're a shoo-in for Team Canada... will be back to help defend Team USA's championship against you guys.

HOLLA

frizzelli

You're a shoo-in for Team Canada... will be back to help defend Team USA's championship against you guys.

HOLLA
    Thanks pal good to see you!! Canada is bringing it this year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I'll be back in action in this series and will be placing top 5 overall guaranteed. That bobbywaves seems like a real douchebag can't wait to bury him.
    Welcome back, but you're well over a year too late

HOLLA
    K, let me see what I can come up with

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i mean just bobby for me

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Thanks SBR for returning to the old payout structure - I think this will be great for poker's health here, you can definitely count me in for this and future series as long as the payout format stays like this!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Tough time of the year for me with work but going to try and make this happen. Good luck all

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Selective memory Tripe, or your Alzheimer's kicking in? I offered you a double or nothing challenge before year started, & you wanted no part of it. You just make poor decisions left & right.

The amount I'm comfortable betting DS is my business, not yours. I use bankroll management skills to determine the amount of wager, you may want to try learning some day to avoid being pts broke.

bobbywaves

Good luck with that Canuck, I'll make sure to schedule my World Cup matches at your table chump.

frizzelli

Good luck with that Canuck, I'll make sure to schedule my World Cup matches at your table chump.
    I think you think you are talking to some rookie fish pal. If you wanna put your money where yor mouth is I am game.

bobbywaves

I think you think you are talking to some rookie fish pal. If you wanna put your money where yor mouth is I am game.
    I don't think betting $ is allowed on this site, & if it was how would we post up?

If you weren't a pts broke dikk, I could take your money that way. Guess your remaining 296 pts, worth a measly $15 will have to do.

frizzelli

I don't think betting $ is allowed on this site, & if it was how would we post up?

If you weren't a pts broke dikk, I could take your money that way. Guess your remaining 296 pts, worth a measly $15 will have to do.
    How about the loser leaves SBR?

bobbywaves

It can't be enforced, there's no way I can make you leave when I win. I just can't take your word for it.

How about you solicit a loan & post up what you want to lose?

Triple_D_Bet

i mean just bobby for me

Good luck, bobbo is no stranger to dragging out excuses when he doesn't want to just flat-out run away from a challenge. Speaking of...

Selective memory Tripe, or your Alzheimer's kicking in? I offered you a double or nothing challenge before year started, & you wanted no part of it. You just make poor decisions left & right.

The amount I'm comfortable betting DS is my business, not yours. I use bankroll management skills to determine the amount of wager, you may want to try learning some day to avoid being pts broke.
    Good god you need a writer...you're older than me (and apparently with a lot more risk factors for Alzheimers). C'mon bobbo, it's clear you can't do any better on your own; ask your kid if he can help

While you're checking with the kid, ask him if he's learned the difference between past and present tenses. For example, when someone says "you are ducking", ask him how that differs from "you we ducking". Once you've gotten over that little stumbling block, go ahead and reread what I've said, and realize that you are currently ducking.

Wager what you want, but when you claim to have let a guy win and that you could easily beat him, only to then try to talk him down to a smaller wager, your claimed confidence is clearly not the truth, and your idiocy makes for an entertaining joke.

Bankroll management? Last year you were using the same excuse when you were betting almost all of your bankroll. Looks like you're just throwing more excuses out, same as always...might be fooling yourself, but nobody else

You have to make the team first...doesn't look likely

Not happening friz...this is a large percentage of bobbo's unemployed life; not something he's going to risk any more than he'd risk his low-income internet. If you're looking to bet points against him though, I imagine you'd have some backers

bobbywaves

Fact of the matter Tripe...I currently have 3 outstanding challenges when DS confirms, compared to your 0. I gave you a chance to win your 29k back when year started, you refused. These are the indisputable facts Tripe, so the only one running & ducking from challenges is you.

Triple_D_Bet

Fact of the matter Tripe...I currently have 3 outstanding challenges when DS confirms, compared to your 0. I gave you a chance to win your 29k back when year started, you refused. These are the indisputable facts Tripe, so the only one running & ducking from challenges is you.
    Poor bobbo, still struggling to read...can only mindlessly repeat things which nobody is disputing, instead of comprehending what's written. Better contact comcast and see if they can recommend some low-income-subsidized basic reading classes

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Waves says 3k heads up, with no post up necessary.

3k confirmed. Just to make clear we are talking only about standings for the world cup contest. Running May 1 — August 19. Anything before or after has no bearing.

Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave downsouth 3000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    3k confirmed. Just to make clear we are talking only about standings for the world cup contest. Running May 1 — August 19. Anything before or after has no bearing.
    Correct, good luck.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Contest looks like fun. Im looking foward to joining a poker contest.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Deleted for peace
    Last edited by thechaoz; 04-30-15 at 06:11 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Is bobby an ethnic?
    Aren't we all of some sort?
    Points Awarded:

frizzelli gave shari91 320 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frizzelli gave shari91 236 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Aren't we all of some sort?
    320/8000

Triple_D_Bet

Is bobby an ethnic?
    Looked run-of-the-mill caucasian to me, but I'm not a great judge of these things as they don't really matter much to me....more concerned with what kind of person someone is then where their ancestors were geographically located.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he smelled ethnic at the Bash from all accounts, but most agreed that was the scent of the vag of the filthy street ho he bought at the bash that didn't know any English

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

auto some of my best dates couldn't speak english. I'm sure living in tejas you know what I mean!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

just a reminder folks, register early tomorrow, only 40 slots i expect them to be full, i can only play at 3pm personally

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Looked run-of-the-mill caucasian to me, but I'm not a great judge of these things as they don't really matter much to me....more concerned with what kind of person someone is then where their ancestors were geographically located.
    Sorry, was trashed. As I explained to someone who pmd me who is, I have a diverse group of friends and we kill on each other all the time. You all are good peeps

I know the cards are flying when I pour my drink and enjoy the TripD vs Waves smashathon

Cheers.fellows!

Triple_D_Bet

Sorry, was trashed. As I explained to someone who pmd me who is, I have a diverse group of friends and we kill on each other all the time. You all are good peeps

I know the cards are flying when I pour my drink and enjoy the TripD vs Waves smashathon

Cheers.fellows!
    All good man, hard to tell over the internet

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

in response to chico (since sbr's "reply with quote" apparently doesn't work on my computer either):

depends on the definition of "date"..... if we're talkin "paid for dates," yes, down in neuvo laredo at papaguyos I found such a "date", all i really caught in her native language was "si, si, si" repeated about 2,000 times and something about "muy" this, and "muy" that, and "grande" several times...

beautiful little nineteen yr old

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    All good man, hard to tell over the internet
    No joke, it's a series of tubes. BOL in the series man

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    No 10am or 9pm. Probably puts the nail in the coffin for my pro renewal. Wish I could play the promo
    No 10am I'm out too....Dead as a hammer

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

It started today??

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

It started today??

yes

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Don't think I will be able to participate if the 9 PM time slot isn't back. I'm in bed at 9 PM PST because I have no choice but to rise before 5 AM for work.

First 12345 ... Last