USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Who knows Poker Player Imack?

Said some pretty shameful things when was knocked out at today's 3pm (wished mother of person who knocked him out got cancer. Would piss on her grave). Just shit that's totally uncalled for. Having family member who passed from having Cancer I wouldn't wish that on worse enemy. Wish some guys would just grow up. Sad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze, Straight Cash, and qwertvt

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

People have no shame when it comes to their keyboard. Sad.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Just showed how much of a jerk he is plus a sore loser.People like him ,think they are better poker players than they really are

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    Just showed how much of a jerk he is plus a sore loser.People like him ,think they are better poker players than they really are
    Right on point

he is always a sore loser

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

maybe if there were some ramifications to saying disgusting things such as that it would end. I don't mind the shit talking or the AD/BW/Trip back & 4th BS but his comments really went over the line

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

He has always had a mouth and is a hothead.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Yep, and it was hardly a bad beat. Sore loser.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolol If u saw the river bad beats he put on others to get to that point... u would really see this as shameful. and while I am thinking abt it PLEASE newbie players and all the Durr wannabes on here IF I AM IN A HAND AND/OR SHOVE I HAVE A HAND I DONT BLUFF. Sooo sick of guys with j9 calling my all ins and hitting straight on the river. Assume I have qq or above, I am not good euff to try anything sly

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

There is a moral line that most of us do not dare to cross ! Then there are those who subscribe to a deviation from that norm. In the comfort of their homes, there is no possible consequence other than SBR sanctions.
    The intelligent will take their poker "IQ" and wait their turn to take a shot at the target these poor soles have painted on their backs ! Choose your weapon:

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by GaryDN View Post
    There is a moral line that most of us do not dare to cross ! Then there are those who subscribe to a deviation from that norm. In the comfort of their homes, there is no possible consequence other than SBR sanctions.
    The intelligent will take their poker "IQ" and wait their turn to take a shot at the target these poor soles have painted on their backs ! Choose your weapon:
    Yep! A lot of brave, 6'9" 320 lb. musclemen behind the keyboards nowadays. I'd love to see them utter just one sentence of some of the things they spew from the cold,, dark basement they live in at a real poker table. They wouldn't have any fingers to type their drabble with anymore.
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-10-15 at 09:21 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Ban the offending parties

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Try having a person you love fighting and lose that battle with cancer and say that. Just horrible.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave BeerDog99 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and Broke Homey

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

I haven't experienced or witnessed his attacks, but it seems quite a few have. Should be chat banned for a month as a no nonsense warning. Then permanently if it occurs again. We have a few people here who have experienced the wrath of Cancer first hand and it's not something you should have to see playing free poker. Definitely something that needs addressed.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Had a similar situation happen with me Friday night with BigBusiness at the 7pm tourney. Trash talk is fine, but he got into my family. Started talking about doing my mother, and wife. I let him know that my mother had passed away. Figured I'd just get a "My bad!", and we'd move to something else. Instead he kept talking about how he hoped my mother died the most painful death possible, and that he knows she went to hell. I just stopped chatting, and finished the tourney. I know a lot of people are brave behind a keyboard, and computer, but this goes beyond that. In a civilized society, there are just certain places you don't go. Instead he wanted to get a "shock" reaction. I know its a faceless person out in cyber space somewhere, but it still hit a nerve.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Had a similar situation happen with me Friday night with BigBusiness at the 7pm tourney. Trash talk is fine, but he got into my family. Started talking about doing my mother, and wife. I let him know that my mother had passed away. Figured I'd just get a "My bad!", and we'd move to something else. Instead he kept talking about how he hoped my mother died the most painful death possible, and that he knows she went to hell. I just stopped chatting, and finished the tourney. I know a lot of people are brave behind a keyboard, and computer, but this goes beyond that. In a civilized society, there are just certain places you don't go. Instead he wanted to get a "shock" reaction. I know its a faceless person out in cyber space somewhere, but it still hit a nerve.
    Yep, basically same thing happened with iMack and myself, except I didnt engage him, which I'm sure made him even more mad. He wasnt worth my reaction because I had a tournament to win. He had plenty of time to talk because he had been knocked out

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

never really had any encounter with him like those described above.... maybe he was on the sauce.... i wouldn't ban him for one bad episode, but think he should be "infracted" and warned

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    never really had any encounter with him like those described above.... maybe he was on the sauce.... i wouldn't ban him for one bad episode, but think he should be "infracted" and warned
    Seems like he had quite a few bad episodes based on the replies. We're just hearing about them since no one created a thread until now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

This poker community has pretty thick skin. With all of the profane narratives shared between players, the never ending bad beat debates and the OCCASSIONAL slander toward a fellow sufferer slaving over the felt day in and day out; I think we truly have compassion for one another and enjoy the challenge of the vast personalities we all possess. However, when someone draws a line in the sand and that line is intentionally encroached upon with hurtful profanities with regard to ones FAMILY and continue to condemn them to hell with cancer,there is no quarter here...... It has occurred on more than one occasion !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Imack is a punk bit#$

Has a baby engine. That's why he talks big. Can't back it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You guys are funny. Cant count how many times a famous person dies and I read so many negative comments, not to mention the poster who died recently, like every single comment was negative and very rude.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

poker is a game ... life is love . live and love . my god bless him and hope he changes his ways . if not hopes SBR fuks him out .

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You guys are funny. Cant count how many times a famous person dies and I read so many negative comments, not to mention the poster who died recently, like every single comment was negative and very rude.
    Are you referring to the Rangers thread? So many comments were disappointing to read.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I wonder whose ghost BigBusiness is.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I don't think he's a ghost. he's a member since 9/12 with 600 posts , who can type very fast in poker chat.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Whenever someone gets personal like that at any game I think about how sad and pathetic their life must be. Nobody who has any sort of happiness in life needs to say things like that to others. Only hate filled jealous twats feel the need to bring everyone down to their sorry level

Same thing with the sorry sacks who abuse dealers non stop like its their fault you suck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave yisman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17156

I agree with auto donk I think booze is the culprit because he is not like that all the time. Obviously not a very happy person. soooooooo we can curse him out In the comfort of our home and then move on. (Imack we will be praying for you)

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    I don't think he's a ghost. he's a member since 9/12 with 600 posts , who can type very fast in poker chat.
    he used to be part of a team, or had several "ii" id's, i think iifold was one; cant recall the other off hand.... as i haven't seen the other "i-team" members in poker in the past several months, I assume sbr/shari ferreted the team out and tossed them....

guy's an aggressive jerk at the tables; tries to bluff a lot......

Auto Donk

on a different note, has anyone seen that dickweed "lowly oaftard" around?

that prick owes me two new computers, as the left shift key quit working altogether on both of my main laptops due to being hit so many times

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

on a different note, has anyone seen that dickweed "lowly oaftard" around?

that prick owes me two new computers, as the left shift key quit working altogether on both of my main laptops due to being hit so many times

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

he used to be part of a team, or had several "ii" id's, i think iifold was one; cant recall the other off hand.... as i haven't seen the other "i-team" members in poker in the past several months, I assume sbr/shari ferreted the team out and tossed them....

guy's an aggressive jerk at the tables; tries to bluff a lot......
    iifold has been around forever. Rarely posts here any longer but is a longtime forum guy.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Ochronico is another one. Spouts shit about your family and types in caps like the fuk'in loser he is. Bitch'in about a bad beat or the software is one thing, but personal attacks especially regarding cancer is way over the fuk'in line. Karma will catch up to these stupid fuk heads one day. Wait until they lose a loved one to a dreaded disease, they'll know what real loss is.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Block chat for table or any 1 person you choose. It's not that difficult.

This is SBR not reality.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Ochronico is another one. Spouts shit about your family and types in caps like the fuk'in loser he is. Bitch'in about a bad beat or the software is one thing, but personal attacks especially regarding cancer is way over the fuk'in line. Karma will catch up to these stupid fuk heads one day. Wait until they lose a loved one to a dreaded disease, they'll know what real loss is.
    Thanks mikequeer I love you too!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Rumor has it... BennyBigNuts

123 Last