SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The ultimate SLOWROLL! Final Table of the 2015 PP Irish Open

Irish poker legend Donnacha O’Dea (1.3 million in chips) began the hand by raising to 100,000 with the A 6 (blinds 25,000-50,000 and a 5,000 ante) and it was folded to German poker player Andreas Gann in the small blind with K Q, who thought about it for a bit before calling the additional 75,000. The call left him with under 180,000 behind.

The two players saw a flop of A 8 6, and Gann checked his nut-flush. O’Dea fired 300,000 with his two pair, which was more than enough to put Gann all in.

According to the Paddy Poker Poker Blog, Gann thought about it for a full minute before finally calling. He turned over his flush and was criticized by some at the table and the broadcast’s commentators. “This is absolutely disgraceful,” one of the commentators said. They also said he “deserved” to lose the hand as he was pondering his tournament life.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news...rolls-the-nuts

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Why did it take 2 more minutes for the dealer to flip over the turn card?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

That was classic!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hilarious

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

That was great thanks for the post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Slow rolling jokers like: Tripe, Donkey, & POS is one thing, slow rolling a well respected old timer is quite another. I wouldn't even be capable of it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wwaves, ur capable of buying hookers that don't know english in foreign countries; quite certain you can slo roll as well..... in fact ive seen ur wussy ass slo roll k's near the final table under the old format to try and gain one spot should you have gotten em cracked......

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Good stuff, thanks sharpy!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Why did it take 2 more minutes for the dealer to flip over the turn card?
    Presumably to give crowd time to rightly heckle?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Slow rolling jokers like: Tripe, Donkey, & POS is one thing, slow rolling a well respected old timer is quite another. I wouldn't even be capable of it.
    Aside from the fact we've seen you do it constantly under old format, it's not a surprise you don't understand the disrespect behind slow-rolling...another poker-related item to add to the list of things you're not capable of.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Aside from the fact we've seen you do it constantly under old format, it's not a surprise you don't understand the disrespect behind slow-rolling...another poker-related item to add to the list of things you're not capable of.
    Oh I fully understand the disrespect behind slow-rolling Tripe, it's the sole reason I've done it to you & a few others I disrespect on this site.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in fact ive seen ur wussy ass slo roll k's near the final table under the old format to try and gain one spot should you have gotten em cracked......
    Donkey, don't confuse intelligence with slow rolling.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Slow Rolling SBR players fukin helarious 4 of a kind hold on let me think if i want to call with my 1500 free betpoints..........yes ill call all in.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

ill slow roll all u bitches today at the 3pm tourney.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

Bobbywaves A.K.A Bitch Tits is gona get slow rolled by everyone today.Bobbywaves no one likes you fukin NERD!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Bobbywaves no one likes you
    Awesome, my mission is now accomplished broke dikk.

Triple_D_Bet

Oh I fully understand the disrespect behind slow-rolling Tripe, it's the sole reason I've done it to you & a few others I disrespect on this site.
    Pro tip: claiming you understand something does no good when it's followed immediately with proof that you don't

Donkey, don't confuse intelligence with slow rolling.
    Rest assured, only you do
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Slow Rolling SBR players fukin helarious 4 of a kind hold on let me think if i want to call with my 1500 free betpoints..........yes ill call all in.
    Oddly enough, we've seen bobbo slow roll with quads before, with 1 chip left to call...wasn't even to a person on his "I don't like the truth you're laying down so I'm going to act like a child and disrespect the entire table" list

Awesome, my mission is now accomplished broke dikk.
    Finally, an objective you can achieve and which you can claim to have some talent

Triple_D_Bet

Back on the topic, this is some excellent commentary imo...next bash tournament would benefit greatly from commentators. Happy to volunteer my services

bobbywaves

The entertainment value received from slow rolling Tripe on multiple occasions was priceless.

Those occasions are what helps keep me motivated to play.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Back on the topic, this is some excellent commentary imo...next bash tournament would benefit greatly from commentators. Happy to volunteer my services

I cant even imagine how great a live streamed SBR tourney would be. From the bad beats to the table talk in between it would be massive.