Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

take your mind off poker for a while...........

and comprehend for a moment, if you will, how in the fck a woman's self-esteem can ever drop so low as to feel the need to do this to herself:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-08-15 at 12:17 PM.

Auto Donk

or this:
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

and my all-time favorite....... (I can see her asking her man who she ropes in with all her confidence and self esteem generated by these puppies, "honey, do you notice my ?" his response..... "only when my eyes are open.....":

(for those of you who don't get the joke, these fckers are so big that if your eyes are open and she's within a mile of you, you are seeing her .....)

]
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

fck'n the size of hippity-hops............. how nice...... i can see the f'n kids at x-mas time..... "Is aunt Big Titts coming into town this year? We want to bounce on her titts on the front driveway!!!!"

Or, some dumb fck like waves marries this bitch, and at next years conference where he gets his little certificate he's so proud of, has to introduce her to his boss, co-workers, etc.......
    "hi Mr. DumbenoughtohireWaves, this is my wife." classy...........

then again, that spanish-only ho at the bash he hired was probably just as bad as ol' HippityBippityTitts..... probably why he was too emabarrassed to mingle; as he didn't realize she knew no english when he bought her, and at which time he thought he could pass her off as his wife or girlfriend at the bash.......... only to learn later the only english she knew was "five bucks" and "pay me or i call policia"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-08-15 at 12:15 PM.