playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Does bobbywaves really deserve a SBR bash badge??

I mean according to many sources, all he did was sit in the corner with his maid! This he played about 4 hands in the poker tournament before getting knocked out.

Then apparently his maid wouldn't let him go see the Super Bowl with everyone else!!!

Talk about someone with no social graces and is socially awkward

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I mean according to many sources, all he did was sit in the corner with his maid! This he played about 4 hands in the poker tournament before getting knocked out.

Then apparently his maid wouldn't let him go see the Super Bowl with everyone else!!!

As silly as this is on principle, it's even more ridiculous coming from a guy who didn't go

Maybe he wasn't really part of the group, but the guy doesn't seem to have a lot going on for him in real life, definitely not ready to accept that or large chunks of reality. Let him have a badge.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well triple I have been to around 5 other bashes at other forums, so isn't like I have never been either.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Well triple I have been to around 5 other bashes at other forums, so isn't like I have never been either.

He showed up, whatever social skills he lacked once there he did at least show.

And while were glad you have shown for multiple other forums bashes unforntunately that doesnt have a whole lot to do with the SBR bash badge. Maybe we see you at the next one.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Ah yes, another one of my stalkers chiming in. Of course we didn't see POS there. Looks like you need better sources chump. Or roll more -- so you can afford airfare broke dikk, then you could have seen first hand.

Mods feel free to take my badge away per POS request, like I give a fukk.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-06-15 at 08:13 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Ah yes, another one of my stalkers chiming in. Of course we didn't see POS there. Looks like you need better sources chump. Or roll more -- so you can afford airfare broke dikk, then you could have seen first hand.

Mods feel free to take my badge away per POS request, like I give a fukk.
    Yes, because somebody on staff actually gives enough shit on what badge you have or dont haveto take it away. Or even better they care what another poster who was not in attendance thinks
    Last edited by shari91; 03-06-15 at 08:14 AM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Yes, because somebody on staff actually gives enough shit on what badge you have or dont haveto take it away. Or even better they care what another poster who was not in attendance thinks
    Correct, I didn't start thread or make the ridiculous request. Simply stating I care as much as you.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

WOW..........great reply to a guy who was just defending himself to a jerk off who claimed he was attending up until a week before the bash. You really cannot make this shit up! Hey I only spoke to about 2 or 3 people at the bash myself, care to comment about my "social skills"?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm not sure what the deal is here with the whole poker social hierarchy but wow, some of y'all are just mean to each other. Bobby sat next to me during the poker tourney and he was lovely. It's not like I was running around trying to make friends with everyone either. And even some people I wanted to chat to I didn't feel comfortable going up and just butting in so I just left it. Sometimes it just works out that way.

We're all different and have different ways of going about things. Bobbywaves for what it's worth... I've met quite a lot of creepos and pricks at the two SBR bashes I've been to and you'd be someone I'd gladly hang out with again at a poker table or even for a few drinks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Shari, name the creepos and pricks.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Waves definitely deserves the "I bought a whore who knew no english badge" and the "Biggest Bash WhoreMonger" badge and the "I went to the DR and I all got was a scorching case of herpes and the crabs" badge
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm not sure what the deal is here with the whole poker social hierarchy but wow, some of y'all are just mean to each other. Bobby sat next to me during the poker tourney and he was lovely. It's not like I was running around trying to make friends with everyone either. And even some people I wanted to chat to I didn't feel comfortable going up and just butting in so I just left it. Sometimes it just works out that way.

We're all different and have different ways of going about things. Bobbywaves for what it's worth... I've met quite a lot of creepos and pricks at the two SBR bashes I've been to and you'd be someone I'd gladly hang out with again at a poker table or even for a few drinks.
    that's a credit to you Shari.... a well-rounded person with good social skills can help a socially inept person and generally make conversation and bring him out of his shell.....

but from what i heard, you must not have spent much time with him at the poker table, as the idiot donked out in the first five minutes!!!!

I just wish you guys could've fit me in last minute.... again, I appreciate your efforts in trying to make that happen!!!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Waves definitely deserves the "I bought a whore who knew no english badge" and the "Biggest Bash WhoreMonger" badge and the "I went to the DR and I all got was a scorching case of herpes and the crabs" badge
    LOL considering there was an SBR parade to a brothel and a heap of dudes who had great stories to tell thanks to women and/or men they didn't know before trawling for ass, I don't think Bobbywaves is any different than the majority who went there alone and even a few who went there coupled up. And for I all I know he went there in a couple which would place him above the so called cool guys who are either 1. married 2. slick that aren't saying a word and letting him taking a beating.

bobbywaves

Show up to the next bash & say it to my face pussy.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    WOW..........great reply to a guy who was just defending himself to a jerk off who claimed he was attending up until a week before the bash. You really cannot make this shit up! Hey I only spoke to about 2 or 3 people at the bash myself, care to comment about my "social skills"?
    Sarcasm just doesnt translate well on the internet to some. My comment while quoting bobbo was more directed at PO for his thread started of whether or not bobbo deserved said bash badge. My point was why they would care what PO69 or anyone else thinks for that matter whether or not guy has badge, he was there and he got it.

As far as why bobbo's is taking some crap for me it was just a big personality built up on line with lots of crap talking etc followed by what appeared to many to be a very standoffish, stick to myself attitude once he showed in person. You just would have expected the guy to come out and at least chat a bit with some of the guys he had been talking trash with for the better portion of a year. And honestly from most its just harmless ribbing. A few probably take it to far but its the internet what do you expect.

As for your social skills or lac thereof I really would not have an opinion either way as you dont have built up the online persona that Bobbo has built up over the years. Having seen a little more of your posting work since then though it more makes sense that you didnt chat alot.

So if Bobbo took offense at my attempts at sarcasm then I apologize. I assumed by his response to me that he understood my point. Especially at the end where he stated he cared as much as I did, which was very little/none.

shari91

that's a credit to you Shari.... a well-rounded person with good social skills can help a socially inept person and generally make conversation and bring him out of his shell.....

but from what i heard, you must not have spent much time with him at the poker table, as the idiot donked out in the first five minutes!!!!

I just wish you guys could've fit me in last minute.... again, I appreciate your efforts in trying to make that happen!!!
    I wish we could've fit you in too. And I really don't know why the whole hatefest is on Bobbywaves with the Bash thing but I'd be the first to say if he'd been a prick or weirdo and he wasn't. I'm sure there is much more to the story that I don't know but I just judge people based on what I encounter and hope others do the same.

DiggityDaggityDo

Bobby did u bang a hooker?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    LOL considering there was an SBR parade to a brothel
    I must have missed this event. Did you have a good time?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Show up to the next bash & say it to my face pussy.
    dude, I'll be the first confirmation and I will say that and a lot of other shit directly to your face......

let's put it this way , JJ will be meeting me in vegas in a few days, and whatever the line is on me literally beating the living shit out of you, he will put his entire vegas roll he's building on ME.............

YOU STAND NO CHANCE..... i'd post a photo of you holding your little "'man who loves other men' of the year" certificate you have all over the web, and then one of me, and then watch the money roll in on my side of the ledger....... i'd do it, but you'd cry like a little boy bitch again and get me banned again..... even tho ur oh so proud of your little bullshit certificate that you put the f'n photo all over the web.......

shari, have sbr rent a gym for seven minutes in Punta.... I'll let waves last the first two rounds just so we can all (except waves) grab some Ring Girl ass; then I'll annihilate him at the start of the third.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-06-15 at 11:00 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bobby did u bang a hooker?
    worse than that diggity..... she was a native dr that spoke no english and looked rougher than a night in jail with the cell door left open..........

despite that..... and the herpes and the crabs..... waves was heartbroken when his time ran out and she left him.....

shari91

I must have missed this event. Did you have a good time?
    I was tucked up in my bed for my third and final nap of the night so unfortunately I have no first hand report to give. From all accounts everyone had a good time though!

Auto Donk

I heard it was easy to tell who'd made the trip, by looking at them closely at the airport as they left the d.r..... those who were seen scratching the pubic region, and those with weird rashes showing up around their lips, definitely partook..........

bobbywaves

dude, I'll be the first confirmation and I will say that and a lot of other shit directly to your face.
    Awesome, looking forward to kicking your ass.

Auto Donk

please, sbr, open a line on this fight with waves and set it up in Tulum........ I want to beat this guy's ass so bad I may even stop drinkin' for six months to train so that he never wakes up from the f'n canvas.......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

unreal fellas....I might come to the bash just to witness this epic battle

DiggityDaggityDo

We need pics/stats of both fighters.

shari91

please, sbr, open a line on this fight with waves and set it up in Tulum........ I want to beat this guy's ass so bad I may even stop drinkin' for six months to train so that he never wakes up from the f'n canvas.......
    No joke a few of us are planning a trip to Tulum in January. Did you just pick that location out of your arse or are you being cheeky? Either way the more the merrier as it's a massive house thingie on the beach so PM me if you're interested (no fighting!) but crazy if you just picked that location out of the blue!

Auto Donk

I have my sources..... I was hoping a Bash might wind up there; just don't pick the same place they held "bachelor pad" at there; bad karma there.......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I've seen pix of both contenders Dangles...all I can tell you is under 1.5 rounds is a sure lock

bobbywaves

Bring your little chimp friend too, will kick his ass when I'm done with you.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I've seen pix of both contenders Dangles...all I can tell you is under 1.5 rounds is a sure lock
    I've seen pics of Donker. He seems to be in decent shape unless those pictures are from 10 years ago. He's probably hung like a horse too.

No clue what waves looks like.

Auto Donk

you've seen me, diggity..... in the f'n nude for chrissakes..... layin the wood to that swinger wife bent over a bar stool.....

this mother fcker will kill waves:
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

I've seen pics of Donker. He seems to be in decent shape unless those pictures are from 10 years ago. He's probably hung like a horse too.

No clue what waves looks like.
    let's put it this way, diggity, much like lebron could play hockey without a stick, just "smackin" the puck with his dick; I could literally choke waves out by tying mine in a knot around his neck......

Auto Donk

ps.... photo above from trip to my wife's dad's lake house in florida in 2013.....

schedule a bout with waves, i'll train a bit, bulk up a bit, and be in better shape

this guy doesn't lose fights to pussies like waves...........

stats: 6'3, 228, 46" chest, 34" waist, long ass f'n reach....... mean as fuk...... one aggravated assault charge dismissed years ago after beatin a guy near to death in self defense; d.a. said i took self defense a bit to far after he'd been rendered unconscious........
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 10:28 AM. Reason: image does not exist

DiggityDaggityDo

let's put it this way, diggity, much like lebron could play hockey without a stick, just "smackin" the puck with his dick; I could literally choke waves out by tying mine in a knot around his neck......

1234 Last