mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I've come to my be realization I suck....so you won't hear any more complaints from me. Life is much easier to take if you expect to be a loser.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I've come to my be realization I suck....so you won't hear any more complaints from me. Life is much easier to take if you expect to be a loser.
    absolutely not true my friend

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

I totally agree with you. Last poker game, I remember setting my goal at making it to the first break. I ended up placing 2nd out of 90 players. No use putting the stress on myself. If it is supposed to happen, it will happen. No added pressures.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

i agree.and i also suck

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Some that are not near as good as they believe
    Your probably right... I just suck at cards... Then add not catching any hands but one or two, Guess I'm double as sucky then the next guy

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a good rate of cashing is in the 35-38 percent of trnys played range..... any pro will gladly accept those numbers

in two weeks of wsop play a few years ago, I was at 40 percent; unfortunately that number did not include cashes in the three bracelet events I played in that summer, and all the cashes came in the dailies they run along side the bigger events......... and yes, I am pissed if I don't cash in even 20 percent of the bs sbr trnies, particularly when the hands i go out on or which cripple me involve losing an 80-20 fav when the chips go in...........

First 123