juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Won the sbr poker tournament and did not receive the points

Hello, won the tournament that happens daily in sbr poker game. GG all. Shouldn't I receive the 500 points on my forum account?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If only it was that easy friend. You have to take the 500 poker points you won to the cash games and roll them over 3x into bet points. Which means you'll have to play 1500 worth of pots and hopefully have some points left. Good luck rolling those over because the cash games are a ghost town right now.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

The hardest part to rolling over those points may be finding an active cash game to do so. Love the new payout structure!

juanquintero

Thats awful but thanks bro.

juanquintero

anybody up for a play?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by juanquintero View Post
    anybody up for a play?
    you can also wait till the weekend and play omaha hi/lo. usually there's 10-20 people rolling over then.

juanquintero

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post

you can also wait till the weekend and play omaha hi/lo. usually there's 10-20 people rolling over then.
    I don't like Omaha you want to play spider?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Thats awful but thanks bro.
    What's awful, is the hit and run you just pulled...

3 flushes, and a set under five minutes,... Man I remember running like that, lol
    though I did get 2 four of a kinds, few days ago... First time in months

Tables are a dessert....smh

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

non pro explains it all

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Congratulations you have 500 poker points.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Congratulations you have 500 poker points.
    new player programming......... first month is a blast; you generally cannot lose..... ask kockn about my first week on sbr....... he even posted a thread about how i just had to be an employee/plant as I won literally everything, tournaments, ringgame blowouts, it was sick.........

don't let it go to your head, juan, it's just a way to hook u in and make you go pro....... the suckouts will dry up and eventually turn against you..... you'll even come up with a "Stay Classy, San Diego" type sign off clause over time, that you sign off with after every bad beat / suckout / total bullshit that knocks you out of a trny or ring game........

but, as with the broadcasting industry, you can't use someone else's sign off line, you have to be original...... and "FUSBR" is already taken...........

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Listen to the king of SBR, since 09-03-13.

juanquintero

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    What's awful, is the hit and run you just pulled...

3 flushes, and a set under five minutes,... Man I remember running like that, lol
    though I did get 2 four of a kinds, few days ago... First time in months

Tables are a dessert....smh
    Sorry man, had to leave. I am in the 0,50/1 table for more 30 minutes if you want too. Regards

juanquintero

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    new player programming......... first month is a blast; you generally cannot lose..... ask kockn about my first week on sbr....... he even posted a thread about how i just had to be an employee/plant as I won literally everything, tournaments, ringgame blowouts, it was sick.........

don't let it go to your head, juan, it's just a way to hook u in and make you go pro....... the suckouts will dry up and eventually turn against you..... you'll even come up with a "Stay Classy, San Diego" type sign off clause over time, that you sign off with after every bad beat / suckout / total bullshit that knocks you out of a trny or ring game........

but, as with the broadcasting industry, you can't use someone else's sign off line, you have to be original...... and "FUSBR" is already taken...........
    Yes, jokerstars bla bla bla. I just have fun for 6 points, which I win with the daily buy in. Let a man be happy

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sorry man, had to leave. I am in the 0,50/1 table for more 30 minutes if you want too. Regards
    Thanks for the apology, Juan...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Hit and Run again and I'll punch you in the throat.

juanquintero

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Hit and Run again and I'll punch you in the throat.
    LOOOL! Please explain how it was a hit and run. We played for 1.30h, you rivered me like 100x and I won you completing the rollover of the points. I think I can leave whenever I want.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

LOOOL! Please explain how it was a hit and run. We played for 1.30h, you rivered me like 100x and I won you completing the rollover of the points. I think I can leave whenever I want.
    Check downs is not rivering. Silly. I was up 50% of what I bought in with when you asked me to please don't leave as you went AFK. Could've easily left as no one else was at the table. I waited to give you a chance to win some back. Then we continue and both get a 3 card flush with nothing to fear on the board. You immediately leave. Biggest hand by far that we had. Not sure what else is getting 1 monster hand and immediately leaving is called. You can leave a table when you want. But I'll be avoiding you. Good luck.