Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wussy waves can add being a fcked up liar to his pathetic resume.......

hey pussywaves,

here's the proof of you being a lying sack of shit:

#
    User Total Points Cashes
    1 JAKEPEAVY21 10640 36
    2 mpaschal34 10500 41
    3 ShogunRua 10450 38
    4 AutoDonk 9900 40
    5 hhsilver 9470 47
    6 BiTeMeUsAdOj 8950 36
    7 bobbywaves 8420 47

now, eat your words and go fck yourself...........

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

donk you are a fukkin 18 year old dropout

ive never seen a goddamn lawyer act like such a child

grow the fukk up chief
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I've never seen a bunch of grown ass men at like freaking kids, whether it be at the poker tables or on this forum. It's truly pathetic.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

lol..........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I've never seen a bunch of grown ass men at like freaking kids, whether it be at the poker tables or on this forum. It's truly pathetic.
    really??? from a guy with yellow fever with an avatar of some nasty fake on a disgusting lookin' asian skank........ who's the f'n kid? do you have pin up posters in your fckin' bedroom, or is it still ur f'n dorm room???? i'm lookin' at pathetic right now....... her and the fact that you're juvenile enough to put that shit up on a website....... worked for twenty minutes trying to leave just enough nipple to pass censors, huh, you mature fck????

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    really??? from a guy with yellow fever with an avatar of some nasty fake on a disgusting lookin' asian skank........ who's the f'n kid? do you have pin up posters in your fckin' bedroom, or is it still ur f'n dorm room???? i'm lookin' at pathetic right now....... her and the fact that you're juvenile enough to put that shit up on a website....... worked for twenty minutes trying to leave just enough nipple to pass censors, huh, you mature fck????
    LOL. Man you really have issues. So instead of just putting something of some interest on this forum you continue the same BS I spoke about. Sad

Auto Donk

LOL. Man you really have issues. So instead of just putting something of some interest on this forum you continue the same BS I spoke about. Sad
    to quote my good friend Shaq on this issue, my immature yellow-fever laden little punk: "Ching, Chong, Chang, Ching, Ying Yong Chang Chang........."

penetrate you

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    to quote my good friend Shaq on this issue, my immature yellow-fever laden little punk: "Ching, Chong, Chang, Ching, Ying Yong Chang Chang........."

penetrate you

Seriously though. Can I ask you a question? What have I done to you to deserve all this attention? Was it my bluffing you out of 250 POINTS at the cash table? I'd be more than happy to return them to you! You are truly a pathetic little man who probably has zero friends & this site is what you live for. Why don't you focus on what's important in life as opposed to flinging racial slurs toward people behind a computer. Sad

Auto Donk

Seriously though. Can I ask you a question? What have I done to you to deserve all this attention? Was it my bluffing you out of 250 POINTS at the cash table? I'd be more than happy to return them to you! You are truly a pathetic little man who probably has zero friends & this site is what you live for. Why don't you focus on what's important in life as opposed to flinging racial slurs toward people behind a computer. Sad
    ching chong chang ..........