Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

start playing, grab lead or dam near it, then sbr fuks me with "wrong user identifica

what the fck is this stupid bullshit?

miss the first 25 mins due to AN early xmas dinnr, thn play three hnds, damn near grab chip lead, THEN GET DISCONNECTED by u fcks, only to try and log back in to get repeagted "wrong user identification" messages

refund my fckin' pts, please.............

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

that was happening to me just signing up for the tourney today so I didn't play because I didn't want the headache until they sort this out.

Auto Donk

auto folded to the final table, (played for two minutes around the 20 minute mark) and one hand around te 35 minute mark, that's when i was disconnected and go to watch myself autofold to the break. went from 2nd or 3rd to last or next to last with around 1700 chips at the break, during which i unloaded and reloaded sbr poker software..... got back in after break to ship the little bit of chips i had left.......

sbr, please refund my buyin.... you can have your lame ass 150 rollover points back.......

ah yes, the joy of the sbr season, in photographs:

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

JAKEPEAVY21

the login scan did not recognize your hoofprint...

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

this happens to me every week, i just keep trying until it lets me in, it usually does about 10-15 minutes later, sometimes when I just restart my computer

JAKEPEAVY21

pretty sure the poker issues yesterday had something to do with the site being really slow..a lot of the contests were all jacked up yesterday as well...seems like everything is working now..

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

This has happened a few times to me. Usually I get booted afterward for inactivity because I receive the same error when trying to log back in.

Waste of a buy-in.

Auto Donk

that's why i asked for a fn' refund............ look forward to playin then get fcked over......

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that's why i asked for a fn' refund.
    No refunds, now get the fukk out...Read the sign Donkey.

Auto Donk

waves, when ur pussy ass starts playing a trny that's not free, you cowardly cuunt, then you can pipe off... until that time comes, just shut the fck up...........

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves, when ur pussy ass starts playing a trny that's not free, you cowardly cuunt, then you can pipe off... until that time comes, just shut the fck up...........
    Played many real $ tourney's, so I'll pipe off whenever the fukk I want welcher.....How's it feel getting your Donkey ass kicked by Waves on & off the felt?