onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

LOL sbr needs some new programming wtf

ok to be honest this is how it happened...

i told my gf to yell me hands into the bathroom as i took a dookie.

she said J9 suited, i said call, she said I HAVE JACKS i said what are the other cards and she said j 8 10 and as i had like 3900 chips i said go all in. boom, fold, i win...

next hand, "you have aces", you mean i have ace ace in my hand or on the board. she said in my hand and i said go ALL IN..., she then followed with it says you have placed 31, "DO I CLICK OK?", i was like wtf bullshit hand beat me, we all know it wasnt a legit hit but some flush or straight

it ended up being 3912 i went all in with, 2 people called, doesnt say what AUTODONK had but hence the name, nothing.

bigdaddy called with 77 and hit 6 8 9 flop, 3 turn, 5 river... now that some shit right lmao this is 4 days straight now i was 4k 2 or 3 times in daily tournies and people go all in with a hope and prayer, obviously im not praying to the right one the way ive been getting screwed................................. ....

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Nothing new here....typical day at SBR.....move on.

onerous

not even that, a few people said ive taken the worst and most beats theyve ever seen, which i can say is at least the damn top 5 on the site... yday i went in like 3400 20 or 30 mins in with top pair, top kicker on flop and dude calls with just a straight draw and hits it too funny u put all that on an open ender with a full table., which even heads up would be praying for 8 cards at mot hoping other dude doesnt have one of em

onerous

bullshit for 4 months man people talk about variance lmao... i just keep laughing as that obviously isnt a word

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

that was sick beat

think donk had KK

onerous

yea man i want some points for that beat!!! lol.... idk why it doesnt say what other people had in the ened of the hand but whatever...

my gf yelled to me (as i was droppin the kids off at the pool) you place blah blah "do i click ok" i started laughing like yeppppppp sbr at its finest such a joke i wish someone would give me money or points to see this last week... or even 4 months but whatever shits a joke everyone knows it but its free and they still NEED BAD BEAT
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave onerous 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

secretstash gave onerous 90 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    yea man i want some points for that beat!!! lol.... idk why it doesnt say what other people had in the ened of the hand but whatever...

my gf yelled to me (as i was droppin the kids off at the pool) you place blah blah "do i click ok" i started laughing like yeppppppp sbr at its finest such a joke i wish someone would give me money or points to see this last week... or even 4 months but whatever shits a joke everyone knows it but its free and they still NEED BAD BEAT
    sorry i got 14th or i would throw you a few

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

don't leave the computer while in a tourney..wear depends next time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    ok to be honest this is how it happened...

i told my gf to yell me hands into the bathroom as i took a dookie.

she said J9 suited, i said call, she said I HAVE JACKS i said what are the other cards and she said j 8 10 and as i had like 3900 chips i said go all in. boom, fold, i win...

next hand, "you have aces", you mean i have ace ace in my hand or on the board. she said in my hand and i said go ALL IN..., she then followed with it says you have placed 31, "DO I CLICK OK?", i was like wtf bullshit hand beat me, we all know it wasnt a legit hit but some flush or straight

it ended up being 3912 i went all in with, 2 people called, doesnt say what AUTODONK had but hence the name, nothing.

bigdaddy called with 77 and hit 6 8 9 flop, 3 turn, 5 river... now that some shit right lmao this is 4 days straight now i was 4k 2 or 3 times in daily tournies and people go all in with a hope and prayer, obviously im not praying to the right one the way ive been getting screwed................................. ....
    hey m-fer--- i had kk......... so f u, and ur dookey, and ur woman, and ur ethnicity........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    i don't even bother with the depends...... keeps my wife out of my poker playin' area that way...........

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

When I have a dominating ace (ak vs a9 for example) I'm less than 50 percent. This should be 75. It's yahoo poker but I know that going in, just gotta play crappy hands more

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    When I have a dominating ace (ak vs a9 for example) I'm less than 50 percent. This should be 75. It's yahoo poker but I know that going in, just gotta play crappy hands more
    totally agree.... ace big loses to ace rag on sbr in a statistically impossible manner....... "SBR--- Where the Rules of Statistics Don't Apply!"

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I had AA lose heads up to A7 in the Friday daily. It was preflop. Had a few thousand more so it would've ended. That's the way it goes sometimes. As long as I make the top 40, I'm not gonna complain.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I think what's really shocking and unrealistic in this thread is that Onerous has a girlfriend.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Listen to Peavs. He's not ranked #1 because some "dookie" got the best of him.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i call bs

no way you had j9s

in the bathroom?

gf in other room?

yea i think you have jack king off

onerous

shes prob the sexiest girl you all have ever seen, so chill.. im the nicest person youll ever meet., just cause i talk some shit online means nothing... gotta get in peoples head someway since i cant get that live read

onerous

please gd make a bad beat jackpot.. its funny how u know how ur damn programming is.... i just went from 600 to 0 in 3 hands because of people catching GODDAMN 3-6 outters this shit is getting old fast and ive held my tongue a long time but what the penetrate

JAKEPEAVY21

you seemed to turn the corner for a week or 2 not complaining or saying a peep at the tables but it seems you have reverted back to your old ways

BTW, bad beat jackpots are NOT for 3-6 outers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and GUMMO77

onerous

not back to old ways but a 3 outter is a joke regardless... if there were bad beats id have a medal at least twice a day for the past 2 weeks

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

u mad brah?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    u mad brah?
    U wanna flip brah?

stevek173

Bobby people can play how they want. It's not your site.

bobbywaves

Bobby people can play how they want. It's not your site.
    Agreed....However if I'm the only one at the table, don't continuously waste my time if you're not prepared to flip. Got it chump?

stevek173

nope not quite catching it

bobbywaves

nope not quite catching it
    Since you were on the short bus to school, I'll spell it out for you. Most people learn after 1 time, I'm only there to flip. Some leave which is fine, but their smart enough to not sit with me again.

You on the other hand have sat with me at least 20 times, with no intentions of flipping. Just spewing your nonsense in chat. So you're an ignorant fool wasting my time. If you were educated, you wouldn't have a 2,500 stack to your name & possibly you would be competitive on leaderboards.

stevek173

I sit in looking to play by the site's rules and you sit in and let the time limit on putting in the blind expire over and over again. I am here to play poker not childish games. When SBR creates a table specifically for "flipping" I would only sit at it if I wanted to flip because I respect them as the rule makers around here. You make no rules and decide nothing.

Auto Donk

I decided long ago this site was a rigged piece of shit as far as the poker "room" is concerned.... I stand by that decision..... i only wish i had Lowly Oaftard's OCD so I could pull together my 11 million hands played here to conclusively support that decision.....

JAKEPEAVY21

I think all the complaining is funny, sure all of us bitch about a bad beat from time to time but doing it over and over again can't be healthy for you. I dealt poker out here in Vegas for 5 years and have played tons of hands both live and online. From my experience, the same beats happen live as online.

bobbywaves

I sit in looking to play by the site's rules and you sit in and let the time limit on putting in the blind expire over and over again. I am here to play poker not childish games. When SBR creates a table specifically for "flipping" I would only sit at it if I wanted to flip because I respect them as the rule makers around here. You make no rules and decide nothing.
    I play by the rules as well. Otherwise, please tell me the rule I'm breaking. Better yet, tell SBR so they can take the appropriate action. I've been playing this way for years, so good luck with reporting me.

If I'm sitting at table by myself, I'll play by my rules. I'm not forcing you or anyone else to agree to my simple rules. Some people leave, some play. You can sit at the .25/.50 or .50//1 where you belong, you'll find a game there.

You're not here for "childish games," yet you sit down with me carrying out your childish games in chat.

stevek173

bobby calm down

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I think all the complaining is funny, sure all of us bitch about a bad beat from time to time but doing it over and over again can't be healthy for you. I dealt poker out here in Vegas for 5 years and have played tons of hands both live and online. From my experience, the same beats happen live as online.
    But, but, but it has to be the programming, Peavy. It just has to be. It can't be them!

bobbywaves

bobby calm down

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

noone liked my jacking off joke?

unreal

12 Last