milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If one uses the allotted time allowed as strategy or edge
    there are no rules saying you can't or they would be in place.
    therefore those who do not use every edge of the game ALLOWED
    are quite frankly leaving money on the table.
    there are also no rules against slow rolling, but it's terrible poker etiquette... there's no specific sign or rule that i can't take a shit in macy's dressing room but everyone knows it's not acceptable behavior
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, USCPHILLYGUY, and BeerDog99

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

WHY and WHY Broadcast it? We have guys using n word and f with nothing happening to them!
    Is chat being monitor now for ALL or are you joining in on the bullying?

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Douglas View Post
    His chat has been blocked !
    EXACTING WHAT STATEMENT EARN THE BAN AND WAS THERE A WARNING ISSUE?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i dont bully, but im all for it if we can occasionally beat the shit out of whoever programs the bad fuckin' beats around here.........took three more this morning on my way to finish9ing 8th on this sorry p iece fo shit......... fu s br

Auto Donk

Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-19-14 at 11:17 AM. Reason: duplicate post........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there's no specific sign or rule that i can't take a shit in macy's dressing room but everyone knows it's not acceptable behavior

"pretty sure that's illegal too!" (his damn vid didn't catch Bradley Cooper's comment, which makes the scene.....)

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there are also no rules against slow rolling, but it's terrible poker etiquette... there's no specific sign or rule that i can't take a shit in macy's dressing room but everyone knows it's not acceptable behavior
    Lol.............

Go take a shit in Macy's dressing room and see what happens.

Not only will you get arrested,you will be put on sucicide watch in jail until a psychiatric evaluation is performed about 7 days later.

Lol.......

More fitting would be,"You can look for golf balls you fukked up and hit into the woods on a busy course but that doesn't mean ya go an fukkin do it".,Lol.................

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

While funny, yeah that was kind of a terrible analogy.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol.............

Go take a shit in Macy's dressing room and see what happens.

Not only will you get arrested,you will be put on sucicide watch in jail until a psychiatric evaluation is performed about 7 days later.

Lol.......

More fitting would be,"You can look for golf balls you fukked up and hit into the woods on a busy course but that doesn't mean ya go an fukkin do it".,Lol.................
    bullshit, assuming it's not a "spewing growler," you can probably clear the fuk outta the dressin' room just as the odor's starting to waft into the stall three over with some confused blueblood lady in it, and make a clean getaway....... well, it probably won't be too "clean", as you better not fuk around and take time to wipe!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bullshit, assuming it's not a "spewing growler," you can probably clear the fuk outta the dressin' room just as the odor's starting to waft into the stall three over with some confused blueblood lady in it, and make a clean getaway....... well, it probably won't be too "clean", as you better not fuk around and take time to wipe!
    not only that, they aren't gonna do a DNA test on your poop, and it's illegal to have cameras in dressing rooms. so there's no way anyone can or will ever charge you with anything...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.....

milwaukee mike

sad thing is this discussion is probably giving someone some dumb ideas

ask anyone that owns a gas station and they will tell you about the "upper deckers" people take in their toilet tanks

Auto Donk

hahahah.... man this shit is so funny..... the following is a photo on a bathroom wall on some little valero station bathroom on Spring Cypress, in Spring Texas..... I thought, when i saw it, how in the fck is this even necessary, but apparently it is:

Name:  244.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  24.8 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hahahah.... man this shit is so funny..... the following is a photo on a bathroom wall on some little valero station bathroom on Spring Cypress, in Spring Texas..... I thought, when i saw it, how in the fck is this even necessary, but apparently it is:

Name:  244.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  24.8 KB
    Same type of signs appearing all over the place here. Especially in office bathrooms. One friend at a huge company tells me they have an allocated stall for people that do this.

Some West Asian people won't sit on the seat or use paper. They stand and spray and then use bottles of water to wash up. So the stall ends up with shit everywhere and the entire bathroom ends up with a wet shit film all over the floor.

Nice Huh!

Auto Donk

so, ur telling me that wasn't a melted fudgscicle i slipped and fell on while leaving the mensroom in that heavily-asian-populated dance club last night???? shit........ literally.........

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

what it's basically saying is that they don't want people "hovering".

Some people don't want to touch the toilet seat and instead of covering it, they just shoot in mid air and it lands where it lands.

Mostly happens with women's restrooms.

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Holy crap how did this thread go to talking about sh*tting

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've learned quite a bit from this thread.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I like to fart going up the escalator and look up at the person ahead of me in disgust to pass the blame.

its also good meta game to blow ass during the middle of a big bluff so the villain loses his concentration and folds to get away from the table
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I like to fart going up the escalator and look up at the person ahead of me in disgust to pass the blame.

its also good meta game to blow ass during the middle of a big bluff so the villain loses his concentration and folds to get away from the table
    that shit works, as one of the worst wsop daily deepstacks i played had some camel jockey dusty nuts fuk that must not have bathed for a month sitting next to me, after he must've eaten a shit sandwich for lunch.... I was off my game and tried to bust out just to get away from this nasty fuk...... fck the $165 buyin......

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    WHY and WHY Broadcast it? We have guys using n word and f with nothing happening to them!
    Is chat being monitor now for ALL or are you joining in on the bullying?

EXACTING WHAT STATEMENT EARN THE BAN AND WAS THERE A WARNING ISSUE?
    i got 0 warnings. which if someone was abusing chat they should get a warning before being banned lol. im not worried about it. I
    like everyone and showed im a good guy but someone kept egging shizzle on so i think i said something like go kill yourself or get a life and get laid.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

should be a limited ban though since i got ZERO warning... just saying we all paid for this site, be nice to say NH or gl all or even answer someone when they talking to me, making conversation but................

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    Holy crap how did this thread go to talking about sh*tting
    my post #71 started it

you're welcome

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    i got 0 warnings. which if someone was abusing chat they should get a warning before being banned lol. im not worried about it. I
    like everyone and showed im a good guy but someone kept egging shizzle on so i think i said something like go kill yourself or get a life and get laid.
    fo shizzel my bizzell.... G

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I don't play poker, and have zero interest in it, but I have to say--the poker thread section are the best threads on this site. (And this one was included until the discussion turned into alternative ways to take a crap in a public bathroom).

First 123