konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

To SBR Douglas ....grow a nut please

I think I have lifetime chat ban its been like 2yrs now
    Grow a nut Dougie boy give me back my chat.
    Free Konck

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

You *earned* the unprecedented step of SBR disabling your chat b/c you couldn't conduct yourself like a normal grownup, as the rest of the community does (for most part).

Your non-stop vile spewings (like an unfunny 5 yr old w/Tourette's) every time you lost a hand not only revealed your disgustingly vile witlessness, but that your lack of poker knowledge is astonishing.

No one @ SBR poker needs to ever see your vile rantings ever again; Hey, do you miss looking at unflushed shit like you use to when you cleaned the bathrooms @ Micky D's all those years? Ah, yeah... didn't think so.

"grow a nut"?... pffft, laughable.
    Hey clown, how bout you just GROW UP?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and mikejamm

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    You *earned* the unprecedented step of SBR disabling your chat b/c you couldn't conduct yourself like a normal grownup, as the rest of the community does (for most part).

Your non-stop vile spewings (like an unfunny 5 yr old w/Tourette's) every time you lost a hand not only revealed your disgustingly vile witlessness, but that your lack of poker knowledge is astonishing.

No one @ SBR poker needs to ever see your vile rantings ever again; Hey, do you miss looking at unflushed shit like you use to when you cleaned the bathrooms @ Micky D's all those years? Ah, yeah... didn't think so.

Looks like post of the year to me

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice 3 of your SBR backers jump right in here all together
    Mark it down 3 card racks I dont play 3 weak diks defending SBR again lol wonder why hmmmmmm
    You idiots do realize you give yourselves away dont you
    And Lee i know he is your desk buddy but I do this for a reason so dont copy his post in any of my threads
    BiTeMe UsAdOjSBR MVP

View Post
    Guy is a convicked pathetic liar
    Last edited by konck; 11-25-14 at 12:17 PM.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i cant imagine what one has to say to get chat disabled

ive see some stupid stuff said

i try to ignore 95% of it but sometimes boredom does take over

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Give him his chat back. 2 years is too long. He is way past due. I don't ever remember him saying anything come to think of it
    Points Awarded:

konck gave playersonly69 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Give him his chat back. 2 years is too long. He is way past due. I don't ever remember him saying anything come to think of it
    STFU angle-shooting scammer

NO ONE, and I mean... *NO ONE* values your opinion round here. NOOOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNNNNE

You can take that to the bank.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You have a real sad life Biteme. Step away from the computer for a while kid
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave playersonly69 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You have a real sad life Biteme. Step away from the computer for a while kid
    You have the exact same mindless retarded response every time I kick your e-ass (and we've seen your pics, that's a BIG ASS to kick!). Too mentally weak to even vary it up.

Meanwhile, you spent morning till past midnight (hours on end) trying to scam the tourneys by playing 4 (more if you could register) for those betpoints you supposedly don't care about.

Willfully trying to SCAM yizzer & bobby in your leaderboard bets, too... in addition to scamming the poker series --- FACT.

BTW, Douglas made a great decision by nullifying your scamming ways and deleting those ill-gotten pts, asshat. You need to be DQ'd from the poker series though... more on that to come.

You enjoyed clowning in your asshat kinda way in Fri's 11pm.... just taking perverse delight in your scamming ways. Let's see if you're so happy when all is said and done.

Per usual, everything I post is factual: NO ONE values your opinion here (or most elsewhere).
    Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

If konck's I.Q. was any much lower,
    he'd be a 'catcher' instead of a 'thrower'.
    But fear not, he'll still bend
    for PO69 who's his friend!
    But they're both exceptional mouth and hand blowers.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Willfully trying to SCAM yizzer & bobby in your leaderboard bets, too... in addition to scamming the poker series --- FACT.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj

And again I was chat banned before you invented this name but that doesnt matter your as fake as your poker play ....we all know that

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Doug .....Grow a nut free Konck now!!!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Doug .....Grow a nut free Konck now!!!!!
    kocker..... per usual, go suck a nut now!!!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

And again I was chat banned before you invented this name but that doesnt matter your as fake as your poker play ....we all know that
    Uh kocker... here's what we REALLY know (and I'll actually quote you because you have such a fine command of the English language):

YOUR AND IDIOT (tm-kocker)

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow this low life employee must be jackin it again hahhahahhahah
    What a fukin loserToday, 04:19 PMBiTeMe UsAdOj
    SBR MVP

This message is hidden because BiTeMe UsAdOj is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    View Post
    Today, 04:21 PM
    BiTeMe UsAdOj
    SBR MVP

View Post
    View Post
    Reply to Thread

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Wow this low life employee must be jackin it again hahhahahhahah
    What a fukin loserToday, 04:19 PMBiTeMe UsAdOj
    SBR MVP

View Post
    View Post
    Today, 04:21 PM
    BiTeMe UsAdOj
    SBR MVP

View Post
    View Post
    Reply to Thread
    So you keep responding to someone you chose to ignore? Makes complete sense.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

with my day off today, was going through old messages cleaning them out. found one from konck bitching about how I must be an SBR employee since I won 50 chips off of him at a ring table. part of me would like to see the ranting and raving as he plays....but then again, i'm sure it would get tiring after about 3 days.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    with my day off today, was going through old messages cleaning them out. found one from konck bitching about how I must be an SBR employee since I won 50 chips off of him at a ring table. part of me would like to see the ranting and raving as he plays....but then again, i'm sure it would get tiring after about 3 days.
    About 3 seconds, actually.

Unless someone is enthralled with the rapier wit of konck that brings forth such gems as "your a flame", "your a stain you dont knew poker", "fuk you u cok"and other such witticisms. Purposely left out the contractions and proper word usage cuz konck doesn't know English so well and that's how he writes. Well known for this; tried to insult someone by actually saying: "Your and idiot".

I mean, God really fukked w/this clown... obviously farmed his DNA out to the ttwarrior tree.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Having a hard time grasping why Konck got his/its chat disabled

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Ever been to a bash dude????? And im not counting working
    Your poker game is horrid ....it really is ....I would like to raise with j7 an hit a miracle flop 80% or call 3 way all ins with qj an win also
    Another SBR wonder you wont see at live tables at the next Vegas bash An as for you joining in to defend your buddies here....yea makes a lot of sense

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Your poker game is horrid ....it really is ....I would like to raise with j7 an hit a miracle flop 80% or call 3 way all ins with qj an win also
    Another SBR wonder you wont see at live tables at the next Vegas bash An as for you joining in to defend your buddies here....yea makes a lot of sense

i'm pretty sure I've played more poker than you....and have a better grasp of the game.

and yes, I've never been to a bash because I've only been on the site about 2 yrs. but I will be there in about 2 months. see you there...

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

i'm pretty sure I've played more poker than you....and have a better grasp of the game.

and yes, I've never been to a bash because I've only been on the site about 2 yrs. but I will be there in about 2 months. see you there...
    Hahhaha no clue pal you really have no fukin clue your game is here at SBR poker period
    And I 100% understand why the bash you attend is over seas.....I only go to the vegas ones which were all awesome it was free money at the poker tables when fish like you tried to play live...it really was
    Last edited by konck; 11-26-14 at 07:27 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

mpaschal is in the top 10 tournament players on the site in my opinion...if you think he is horrid, that tells me all i need to know about your knowledge of poker.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  31.4 KB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    mpaschal is in the top 10 tournament players on the site in my opinion...if you think he is horrid, that tells me all i need to know about your knowledge of poker.
    agreed.... plus, he's played in the Main Event and from what I know of him through casual conversation at the poker tables, plays live in louisiana, dallas, and vegas...... lookin' forward to meeting him at the bash....

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

thanks JP21 and AD for the compliments....I know i'm not the best player here, but feel I can also hold my own. more importantly I know who some of the best players are and try to avoid them as much as possible when they are on a role.

konck....to be honest I have no problem with the way you play. probably a little too tight for my style...but I think you know the game. as for name calling etc, I don't have the heart to keep this up on the message board. with your chat ban....it looks like you have a lot of frustration to let out (and against anyone who will listen). so...see you at the next vegas bash...you can take my money then.

Auto Donk

Free Konck
    I'm all for freeing kockn .......... then again i was all for freeing Chi-Pup. what the hell ever happened to that guy.... I hope he's ok........

As for kockn telling someone to grow a nut, why only one? explaining that shit to chicks would always present an awkward moment.......

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks JP21 and AD for the compliments....I know i'm not the best player here, but feel I can also hold my own. more importantly I know who some of the best players are and try to avoid them as much as possible when they are on a role.

konck....to be honest I have no problem with the way you play. probably a little too tight for my style...but I think you know the game. as for name calling etc, I don't have the heart to keep this up on the message board. with your chat ban....it looks like you have a lot of frustration to let out (and against anyone who will listen). so...see you at the next vegas bash...you can take my money then.
    Looking forward to that day
    Last edited by konck; 11-26-14 at 04:48 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'm all for freeing kockn .......... then again i was all for freeing Chi-Pup. what the hell ever happened to that guy.... I hope he's ok........

As for kockn telling someone to grow a nut, why only one? explaining that shit to chicks would always present an awkward moment.......
    Well look Donk when you dont have any nuts .....one would be a better than none correct?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I actually only have 2 infractions since 2006
    One was for spelling out the BI word during the BI scandal
    the other was in reply to some loser bashing Obama
    The Obama Disaster -- I hope you are effing proud of yourselves (diverted)

Here I'll cuss to
    Get the fuk out of here with your \*\*\*\*\*\* BS this is a sport forum you hump dick red neck

Doug ...dougie ....doooog Free Me ...... be somebody

With this thread im expecting sbr dream beats lol shouldnt cash in poker for a while maybe 2 week sometimes 3

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually thats a great reply so thanks.......I hope one day to watch and play against you live at a bash now.
    Congrats on the leaderboard though

Auto Donk

Well look Donk when you dont have any nuts .....one would be a better than none correct?
    that is very true.....

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Free Konck

Now do you get it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

123 Last