onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

SBR this issues isnt going anywhere obviously.....

I think for all the dedicated users posting and replying(even though Im fairly new), we deserve an answer as to what's going on with these tournaments.

many of these sbr users are good people and help SBR out in anyway possible. With keeping track of stats/tournies to letting eachother know who not to loan points to and most of all widely accepting in and being excited about our new poker mod!!

as the only posts I see are against counting these 2 days., I don't see why this issue cannot be addressed, maybe it was our fault to say run as many as possible that day but at the same time if we knew this crap was going to happen I can guarantee a 95% vote saying cancel them all.... I haven't read thoroughly but the only player I see that wants them counted is playersonly69 (lol) which should be enough to NOT count them. just saying lol

I like SBR and a lot of the players and its an overdrawn vote to say not to count these 2 days. waiting to respond to us will not help this issue. As we will be extremely mad if the people who DID play more then 2 tournaments Don't get penalized is any way shape or form and if these days are counted(which both things are obviously wrong and unjust), we still just want an answer which shouldn't be so hard.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

should have proof read that "subject" before posting... being up about 1 hours has its downfalls

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I only played two tournaments....both of at least 33 players and netted 710 points. Since these were my only two cashes for the week, I'd vote to keep them also. Was busy most of yesterday so I dont know how bad the system was abused.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not counting legit players' (those who only played two over the two days) points would only add insult to injury.....

we have a list of the angle-shooting pieces of crap who abused the system.... their points, AND ONLY THEIRS, SHOULD BE DELETED FROM THE TALLY.......... after thinking about it, they shouldn't even be rewarded by allowing them to keep the results of their first two trnys played over those two days........ those should be stricken as a penalty for their pathetic angle-shooting.........

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Why should it all be cancelled? That's ridiculous. As noted, there is a list of those that abused the system. Just take away all their wins for the 2 days and be done with it. Case closed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is this Sanford & Son?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Is this Sanford & Son?
    uh, pretty sure it's rape........

Name:  images (2).jpg