BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

No more Open Waters Poker on 5dimes

For all you 5Dimes poker players. The open waters poker room is now shutdown. They have some new crap up called grand poker room. pretty wack

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Would like to hear more about the differences between the 5D poker rooms

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Would like to hear more about the differences between the 5D poker rooms
    Shits garbage the whole format and everything sucks…. Barely any players on. and the tournaments are garbage. went on customer service and this was the answer i got as to why they made the change.

We outgrew a network that we don?t think can compete on a global level. We went with another platform that we believe will be competitive globally. The 5Dimes Group believes the best way to move forwards is to grow a stand-alone poker network. The idea of being associated with other operators with various other policies and models of operation is no longer appealing

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They have like 3 rooms so it's all so confusing

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    They have like 3 rooms so it's all so confusing
    The rooms are lame and look childish compared to open waters imo plus theirs only like 3 players in their lol

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I agree. I went to sign onto Open Waters today and found out they got rid of it. Went to 5Dimes and they said, "Oh try our new client." So I downloaded it. The shiit sucks azz.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I agree. I went to sign onto Open Waters today and found out they got rid of it. Went to 5Dimes and they said, "Oh try our new client." So I downloaded it. The shiit sucks azz.
    Right… Going to miss those tournaments they had on open waters. what was your screen name on their trying to see if i ever played u before?

BigPage25

Hey guys heritage runs the same poker format as 5dimes open water did… so i just opened an account with them and will be playing poker on their website