Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

Pokerstars new game spin and go

This is awesome. Has anyone here played it? The games are soft, the players get it in light

I have had decent success so far

On Full Tilt Poker it is called Jackpot SNG

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I still get a tear in my eye when I think of how great pokerstars is. April 15th, 2011.... A date which will live in infamy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Hey pal, quit rubbing it in

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I still get a tear in my eye when I think of how great pokerstars is. April 15th, 2011.... A date which will live in infamy.
    I use to grind the hell out of those 45 man SnG's on Full tilt. Was such a blast, really hope sometime in the near future i can log on a poker site and play again for real $$.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The 45s and 180s were amazing. $5 tourneys with final table all making 4 figures. 100,000 players online at any hour of the day. Actual security, that would refund a loss from months ago for collusion you didn't even know about and would actually care about and prevent bots and other cheaters. Legit checks made of paper instead of rubber that arrived 3 days after request. List goes on and on...

Online poker will never be the same, until California approves intrastate sites which will be the next gold rush for me.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    The 45s and 180s were amazing. $5 tourneys with final table all making 4 figures. 100,000 players online at any hour of the day. Actual security, that would refund a loss from months ago for collusion you didn't even know about and would actually care about and prevent bots and other cheaters. Legit checks made of paper instead of rubber that arrived 3 days after request. List goes on and on...

Online poker will never be the same, until California approves intrastate sites which will be the next gold rush for me.
    The good ole days, i hope it happens sooner than later.