Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

AA v. AQ and JJ v. 99; Better grab some lube quick!

Ah yes, it is good to be the king...... forgot who the fuk said that, but it certainly wasn't me......

Building back up my "penny roll" on SBR, I had about 700 poker pts; so i grabbed a beer last night and sat down at the 2-4 nlhe table, and waited for some action. As soon as the first player sat down, I knew I should have killed the table and left, as i've seen this mo fo running hotter than tdb was running about 2-4 weeks ago..... Yes, it was Millertime..... I knew this guy is white hott, hitting everything, but I foolishly think I can out play him......

very first hand dealt: Donk: AA Millertime: AQ. No long story here, it was over at the flop...... KJ10 in that order.... Suckmymotherfukincocck Bullshit R wanted to make sure Miller had no problem realizing he'd flopped broadway. 240 to 300 and something chips (i forget what the fck my actual buyin was) sail the fuk outta my pennyroll.

Hardly shit goes down of any real substance for the next hour; I play tighter than wussywaves during that time, waiting for a monster to double up, but every pair im dealt generally misses, and ace big sees nothing but digit card flops, etc etc etc. Win a few small 30-40 chip pots by getting others to fold -- as i'm pretty much programmed to lose every mother f'n showdown i'm in..... (Did bluff Miller off a queen-hi strt with 42, complete air, which was a small consolation -- okay, i guess I wasn't playing as tight as that pussy ww). The small wins generally offset the missed hands, so im sitting there with about 250-300 or more, and this unfolds:

Donk: JJ Greenhippo: 99

I pop it out in front, hippo calls about 18-22 or so preflop (obviously no problem with that move), flop ten hi and some lowly rags; I blast 24-25 at it, hippo calls; turn i don't recall, pretty much a blank, I make it 30 something to 40 something, if memory serves me right, hippo calls; river 9...... i blast a bigger chunk at it, get reraised all in, and, knowing I'm beat but completely fed up with s bullshit r, I decide to ship the rest of em to hippo, as he's a pretty nice guy, and call it a night....... another 300-350 chips gone and all faith in internet poker restored!!!!!

I would shout out a few "F U's" to sbr, but even im tired of the redundancy at this point.......

I hope there's a hot place in hell for those who program, for whatever reason, poker hands that are anything other than truly random, or as random as they can possibly be...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-02-14 at 09:43 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Only losers like yourself & MikeSpamm complain about SBR poker.

Auto Donk

only pussies like you avoid playing whiners like me and mikejamm in sbr ring games......

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

business as usual

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only pussies like you avoid playing whiners like me and mikejamm in sbr ring games......
    Only pussies like you welch on a 5k poker bet.

business as usual

MillerTime99
    MillerTime99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5711

Wow I am honored!!!!!! I got mentioned in a thread for the first time and for having A Q suited hth. I got a sure dam good flop. Lucky me. I am sure a few can a test that I am not usually as lucky as Donk mentions.

Anyway, thanks for the mention Donk!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Only pussies like you welch on a 5k poker bet.

ur stupid ass should've just accepted by bet, but ur pompous stupid ass just couldn't say "ok", you had to get the last word and change it up a bit. such a dumbfck........