Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Any chance I can get a shot at that remaining 30% for this upcoming contest starting October 6th. Im sure like the rest of my challenges this will go unanswered a while you continue to challenge others because I know you are scared of me but figured I would throw it out there anyway.

There isn't a poker player alive that bobbywaves ISN'T scared of. If that chimp I hear autodonk talking about played poker, bobbywaves would duck it as well.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Fact is, the annual challenge was open to everyone. Tripe was the only one who signed up. So DS, Robber, & MikeSpamm are all pussies for not signing up.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Fact is I challenged you to 3 different challenges and the only one you want to do is one where the winner is the person that plays every day

Sorry Bobbo, as you're well aware, I can't play poker every day

But I'll bet on anyone who does play every day to have more points and I'll bet myself to have a higher ROI as always

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Fact is, the annual challenge was open to everyone. Tripe was the only one who signed up. So DS, Robber, & MikeSpamm are all pussies for not signing up.
    This is one of the reasons your BS is so transparent to everyone: your tendency to revise easily-verified history to cast yourself in a better light (in this case, as someone who would go even slightly out of their way to challenge someone else). This was never "your" challenge; I started it, and YOU were the only one to sign up. You haven't EVER proposed a challenge; instead, you've simply spouted your bullshit and either ducked people when they challenge you on it, or ducked them until they offer odds you think are ridiculously in your favor.

Despite your shenanigans and constant angle-shooting looking desperately for a tiny edge, you've yet to win a poker-related bet or challenge, and are poised to lose the biggest one in the history of the board by huge margin....and despite all this evidence, the only person left who doesn't know you're a terrible poker player is you

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Want to know how to beat pocket Aces? Fold! Don't shove with middle pair or top pair with crappy kicker! If you have to win heads-up in one hand then you're doing it wrong! Patience!

First 12