Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance yet again.
    Yeah, I'm the ignorant one for not being able to tell which of two numbers is higher

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Do you guys actually have any opinion on 10am versus Noon for the first tourney of the day?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Bobbo has said his ROI increases with every tournament he plays

This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he has no idea what ROI is or how it is calculated.

Then again, we should not be surprised.

Read this:

It feels great.... Anyone with a clue would realize the reward is well worth the risk. 18th has paid me & many others, you can only speculate they will go down. Since you have no experience playing at 18th nor any knowledge of their financial backing, your not qualified to speak on the subject. So your opinion means absolutely nothing. If someone asks me for a referral, I will give it to them. But I'm not soliciting, as I don't care who else plays there. What I do care about are people bad mouthing 18th, who never played there. If you were educated & knew how to utilize 18th, you would know it doesn't matter IF they go down. Since you would still be up huge IF that happens. Nothing wrong with being conservative, as my other outs are very safe: Bookmaker/DSI, 5 Dimes, & Heritage. However, the most successful people in life take calculated risks. Hopefully you will learn that concept one day.
    He doesn't care if anyone else plays there.

http://spaces.covers.com/bobbywaves

Shilling and soliciting referrals.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/p...&sub=101766247
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you guys actually have any opinion on 10am versus Noon for the first tourney of the day?
    Yes. 10 am is preferred.

dare
    dare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2710

12 pm

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post

This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he has no idea what ROI is or how it is calculated.

Read this:

My ROI obviously increases over time, as you claimed yours was higher & now I'm crushing you by over 100%.

Regarding 18th, what's your point? They paid & were great until they eventually stole from me & others. Difference is, stealing 4k didn't hurt me. I profited tens of thousands utilizing their 100% cash bonuses & arb opportunities found every day.

Triple_D_Bet

Read this:

He has no clue what ROI is in poker, so it follows he think it's something that should increase over time

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    it's something that should increase over time
    Has consistently increased for me, otherwise I wouldn't be crushing Robber.

Triple_D_Bet

Has consistently increased for me, otherwise I wouldn't be crushing Robber.
    Consistently increased? You sure about that? Let's see what a search that took only seconds has to say:

February 2014

What matters most to myself & professionals is a little term called ROI (Return On Investment). So let's crunch the #'s:

BigDeem: 148,683 poker withdrawals divided by 98,278 poker deposits = 1.512888183 (ROI)

Bobbywaves: 41,106 poker withdrawals divided by 6,521 poker deposits = 6.30363441 (ROI)

6.3 > 1.5

In layman's terms to make it easier for you & many others to comprehend: When I reach the same 98,278 poker deposit that Deem has, I would have accrued 619,509 compared to Deem's 148,683!!!!

So all you have proven is that Deem has played more than me, since he has no life.....Congratulations!!!!

You will be hard pressed to find anyone with a higher ROI than my 6.3, but have fun trying.
    May 2014

Return on investment is clearly defined. Yours is a paltry 1.3, compared to my lofty 6. Unfortunately for you, these numbers don't lie. Now if I cared to spend any time playing ring games like you, I would obviously have a higher net as well.

JFC bobbo...i mean, you actually said all this stuff, and you can't remember it, or even be bothered to take the <30 seconds I did to search for it? And on top of that, you don't even seem to be consistently wrong about how percentage returns work? Just mind-blowing levels of idiocy here

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Consistently increased? You sure about that?
    Positive....Quite easy to see my ROI is higher now then before, as it's at an all time high. But what's easy for most, somehow proves difficult for you.

Triple_D_Bet

Positive....Quite easy to see my ROI is higher now then before, as it's at an all time high. But what's easy for most, somehow proves difficult for you.
    Went from 6.3 to 6 by his own words (and still wrong of course), and this maroon thinks it's constantly increased

bobbywaves

That's when it wasn't broken down into percentages. Was 530% back then, compared to 643% now.

643% > 530%

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Noon

Robber

Bobbo, ROI is return on investment

There is no investment in a freeroll

By your mind blowingly stupid definition, a loser like you who plays Dsi freerolls all day with 500 entrants and a 10 dollar payout has a higher ROI than the best NL player in the world

Freerolls don't count, only tournaments you pay for

Not everyone is a loser like you playing freerolls all day

Anyone who knows what ROI is can see that I'm crushing you

Robber

My ROI obviously increases over time, as you claimed yours was higher & now I'm crushing you by over 100%.

Regarding 18th, what's your point? They paid & were great until they eventually stole from me & others. Difference is, stealing 4k didn't hurt me. I profited tens of thousands utilizing their 100% cash bonuses & arb opportunities found every day.
    My ROI is still higher

For 18th hole, you shilled for them and begged for referrals all over the Internet

Then when they ran off with the money you bragged about how you made money anyway

You shilled repeatedly for a scam book which is why everyone thinks you're involved because if you weren't why would you spend so much time shilling for them? 2+2 doesn't equal 5, bobbo

bobbywaves

My ROI is still higher

For 18th hole, you shilled for them and begged for referrals all over the Internet

Then when they ran off with the money you bragged about how you made money anyway

You shilled repeatedly for a scam book which is why everyone thinks you're involved because if you weren't why would you spend so much time shilling for them? 2+2 doesn't equal 5, bobbo

bobbywaves

Bobbo, ROI is return on investment

There is no investment in a freeroll

By your mind blowingly stupid definition, a loser like you who plays Dsi freerolls all day with 500 entrants and a 10 dollar payout has a higher ROI than the best NL player in the world

Freerolls don't count, only tournaments you pay for

Not everyone is a loser like you playing freerolls all day

Anyone who knows what ROI is can see that I'm crushing you
    Freerolls aren't password protected moron. Championship seat was earned, by playing tourney's I bought in for. Not that you would know or even qualify for a championship, as you suck & don't play.

Robber

Freerolls aren't password protected moron. Championship seat was earned, by playing tourney's I bought in for. Not that you would know or even qualify for a championship, as you suck & don't play.
    Thank you for proving you can't read, moron.

I never said anything about password-protected tournaments. Sbr has many freerolls, like New Year's Eve and Christmas and beat the prick. You know this because you play in all of them, but are lying again. You're a wannabe pos69.

You suck and play freerolls for pennies all day.

I make money.

Are you going to live 63 more years so you can figure out what an investment is?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

I never said anything about password-protected tournaments. Sbr has many freerolls, like New Year's Eve and Christmas and beat the prick.
    The free rolls you mention don't have passwords. A tourney that has a password is not a freeroll, it's a championship. Pts derived from free rolls & championships are correctly counted in poker withdrawals & ROI. You have same opportunity to play & benefit from them. Fact is you don't play poker, you only troll & talk chit.

Robber

Hey dumbass, if it doesn't have an entry fee, only a braindead clueless moron like yourself would count it as part of ROI

INVESTMENT, retard

bobbywaves

INVESTMENT
    Investments were made in dailies to qualify, all part of the return dumbfukk.

Robber

I see you're still struggling with the definition of INVESTMENT

First 123