Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

calculating odds.........

yesterday's debacle of a "poker tournament," and i use that term VERY LOOSELY, set me to thinking..... (a rareity in and of itself......) how to calculate the appropriate odds, and whether a guiness book of world records representative needs to be notified..... as i think a record was broke.

same first place winner, same bounty winner.....

yesterday's "Stick the Prick in Auto's Backdoor" tourny had 65 players..... the week before had even more, i think around one hundred. (confirmation of the exact no. of players would be appreciated, so we can properly calculalte the odds of what happened yesterday, in conjunction with the week before.....)

but, even using a conservative no. of, for example, 75 players in week one, which i think is a low no., we have the odds of what happened as follows:

1/65 x 1/65 x 1/75 x 1/75 = 1/23,765,625!!!!

1 in 23,765,625 chance of estoxx and our beloved beer dog winning as they did!!!!!

wow sbr!!!! call guiness!!!! the category is hitting astronomical odds in gambling!!!!

please reset the "winners" for next weeks tourney..... or leave them as is, it'd be nice to see the record established in what would probably be the trillions!

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Your math number are awesome but the problem is forgot to calculate the fact that a person plays his hands. HENCE, your numbers are all false. The only way your numbers can truly reflect the proper odds, you need calculate every hand they played in relative to other peoples hands. Which i think is somewhat impossible. HOWEVER, I do feel you, it is extremely rare for this to happen. But then again what the odds that phil ivey wins the amount of tournaments he did. Those odds are WAY crazier, yet not on sbr.

Auto Donk

hibbidity, schwibbity, bibbidity..... those odds are close enough for government work.... even throwing in a "donk" factor, which is the easiest way to describe that crap u wrote above, those numbers are in the ballpark range of the odds pertaining to what sbr did yesterday, and does in every trny of consequence on this site........ picks the winners.......if i'm off by a mil or two, wtf cares! it's fn rigged!!!!

Auto Donk

we got it..... I sent Chimp down to sbr headquarters to snag last weeks in-office videocam footage (sbr installed the cams to make sure no one was up to no good and stealing from the office--those f'n betpoints are valuble), and we zeroed in on the computer/server rooms used to run poker. As clearly evidenced below, instead of programming new winners in for yesterday's trny, "shari", as many of u know her, was doing what "she" does instead of "legitimate" work...... instead of updating the new "winners," she was surfing the web for internet dating purposes..... from the tape, we took this still image and I post it for u now:

Name:  imagesCAEDAQ9M.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  8.5 KB

"Shari" does have a nice rack..... at least the one on her back!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-14-14 at 02:22 PM. Reason: we couldn't post the video clip, as it wouldn't pass the oh-so-skiled moderators' muster....

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hibbidity, schwibbity, bibbidity..... those odds are close enough for government work.... even throwing in a "donk" factor, which is the easiest way to describe that crap u wrote above, those numbers are in the ballpark range of the odds pertaining to what sbr did yesterday, and does in every trny of consequence on this site........ picks the winners.......if i'm off by a mil or two, wtf cares! it's fn rigged!!!!

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Your name really suits you well. You are an absolute donk when it comes to logic. Understand probabilities before you just throw them in anywhere.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Your name really suits you well. You are an absolute donk when it comes to logic. Understand probabilities before you just throw them in anywhere.
    oh come on now.... u know i'm right... only reason ur taking me to task is our obviously differing views, as evidenced by our respective avatars, on how one should properly treat golddigging whores....

and, when Qualia took into account your idiotic diatribe re: player's playing hands, he realized the odds went well over 1/25million, as estoxx's brutal suckouts on numerous players, required to enable him to win, sent the odds into the hundreds of millions..... even vs. bonerous, heads up, the odds of him hitting the six or seven hands when trailing by 80-98 percent at the river, sent the overall odds of him pulling this miraculous back to back run into the 1/100,000,000,000 million range.

so, cckmuncher, stick to what you do best....... IT IS FCKIN' RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNERS WERE PREDETERMINED!!!!!!!!!! SBR FORGOT TO RESET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCK, WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE PRODUCED STILL NOT ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU?????

Oh, I get it, u had a crush on "Shari" and u just cannot come to grips with the truth.... face it, there is no convincing you, despite the mountain of evidence Qualia has produced! I gotta give my little chimp credit, he got all of it done and never let it kill his vibe!

once again, ur dumbass reference to probabilities and stats has me thinking of this guy, who is better suited to respond to ur crap than I am:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-15-14 at 08:34 AM.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

is it possible to have 3k chips and call all ins on flop being way ahead and losing 10., 10 times to rivers and not even place... how many times can you lose to an underdog in 15 minutes to rivers. well beat 10 and ill give you points. shittiest poker ever.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave onerous 350 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    is it possible to have 3k chips and call all ins on flop being way ahead and losing 10., 10 times to rivers and not even place... how many times can you lose to an underdog in 15 minutes to rivers. well beat 10 and ill give you points. shittiest poker ever.
    I hear u, my dear friend bonerous..... i only regret i didn't save you all that pain and suffering, for if i'd called that qq shove (which you did call and doubled up with ak) with my 42 of h's, you wouldn't have won those 3k by sucking out with that river ace against whoever it was who' shoved with the qq, as I would've flushed and taken you both out...... yah, people always point out my selective memory, and but for that river ace you hit AND ME deciding to endure more suffering by not calling with my 42, you were doubled up and allowed to stay in the trny.....

still feeling bad for u for what happened with estoxx in the 1/25,000,000 trny on sat.... u should've won that one!