bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    bad news bobbo, most of us have deposited more than you, so by your own logic your stats don't matter
    So if "most have deposited more than me," why would you be complaining about the 5k deposit sample size being too high in our latest challenge? What a hypocrite.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    So if "most have deposited more than me," why would you be complaining about the 5k deposit sample size being too high in our latest challenge? What a hypocrite.
    I don't think you got the message.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Old news kid, bobbo's a dense one, kinda like chipnaz (although to bobbo's credit he's no stiff, has always paid promptly).

Whoops, a legitimate typo on my part, sorry...meant 2,000+ points. So are you down bobbo, or are you going to keep spouting off about how your "BROI" is so impressive while being scared to bet me I can come up with more examples why it isn't?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Jedi Mind Picks, 74356/6829, 988.8%
    empiremaker, 80556/9214, 774.3%
    stifler, 50803/5894, 761.9%
    vladfan, 42579/5525, 670.7%
    slikec, 43331/6060, 615.0%
    katstale, 46805/6935, 574.9%

Waves, 54857/8314, 559.8%
    Obviously 5 out of the 6 you posted, have deposits amounts less than mine. Fair would have been using approximately the same amount of deposits, 8k or more range. But Tripe the angle shooter doesn't like anything about the word fair.

You want to prove a point, post 6 who have at least the same amount of deposits as me.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

This guys eye browsSomalians no joke.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Obviously 5 out of the 6 you posted, have deposits amounts less than mine. Fair would have been using approximately the same amount of deposits, 8k or more range. But Tripe the angle shooter doesn't like anything about the word fair.

You want to prove a point, post 6 who have at least the same amount of deposits as me.
    By your logic, your point is moot, since you have less than 5% of the deposits I have...therefore your BROI is invalid until you get to my level of deposits, and if mine increase at the same rate yours do, you'll never be able to catch me, and you'll always be too low to be valid. Sorry about that...I don't make your rules, I just point them out when you're inconsistently applying them

But let's ignore that for a second and point out another pattern: Earlier this year you were convinced you were unbeatable. You set the terms for your contest with DS for 2 months, and were soundly defeated. Shortly afterwards, you rationalized this by saying 1 year is the new golden standard for adequate sample size. And now, we have you insisting that guys who have over 2 years and over 500 samples isn't valid, because it's not as big as your sample.

So in your opinion, which is it: is an adequate sample size sufficient to establish a definitive trend, despite not being as large a sample as another one (in which case you're wrong that people's BROIs can't be counted if they don't have the # of deposits you do)? Or can you not compare samples unless both are almost identical (in which case your BROI is insignificant, as you have less than 5% of my deposits)?

And most importantly: how in the world does one become so dense that they bury themselves the vast majority of time they open their mouth?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i would lay points that i could bet bobbycaves 9/12 months

pure cashing wise

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Only way I officially get out of this slump would be a nice suck out against bitemeusad!! To bad I just can't bring myself to sit with ya just yet biter...timing right?....tic toc pal

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Can I run good one day.... One... In months,
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave brainfreeze 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Or when I make good calls... Not get sucked out on for big pots....ridiculous

First ... 2345