Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Qualia deals with SBR Brass re: this whole doom switch situation....

I was summoned into the SBR offices (depicted in the video below) to discuss my repeated rants and whining like a pussy about being doom switched, but I couldn't make it..... so I sent B-Qway in my stead..... SBR Brass tried to explain to my chimp, in their typical jibberish, that I'm not doom switched and that biteme doesn't i.m. with anyone employed at SBR.... BongoQualia listed to that shit for about a minute.... then this unfolded:

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

B-Qway is a horrible shot, similar to your poker skills. How did B-Qway react when my all in reraise with KK, sent your Donkey ass with 9,9 to the rail?

Auto Donk

the exact opposit of when i sent your dumbass to the rail two nights earlier......

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the exact opposit of when i sent your dumbass to the rail two nights earlier......
    The difference between us, Waves gets it all in with the best of it more times than not. You needed a lucky river suckout to win our showdown.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The difference between us, Waves gets it all in with the best of it more times than not. You needed a lucky river suckout to win our showdown.
    the chips came in my direction just the same; and your walk to the rail was the same, suckout or no suckout.......... difference also was i had u covered two to one in chips, and had already raised to run your timid ass off your big blind, so it was an easy call when you shoved............ and you were gone!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the chips came in my direction just the same; and your walk to the rail was the same, suckout or no suckout.......... difference also was i had u covered two to one in chips, and had already raised to run your timid ass off your big blind, so it was an easy call when you shoved............ and you were gone!
    Fact is you didn't "run me off big blind," I made the proper read & re-raise. My A,10 was ahead of your 7,8, which is all a good player can do. Fortunately for you, there's a luck factor with poker. You made a poor call & was rewarded. If poker was 100% skill like chess, Waves would have you even more dominated on the annual leaderboard.

Auto Donk

i was pot committed after havin raised ur bb u dolt.... ur a fkcin idiot. and obviously it wasn't that "poor" of a call if it sent your wussy ducking coward ass to the rail u dumb fck........
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave Auto Donk 238 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Further proves my point, pot commiting yourself with a 7,8 was a Donkey move. But keep playing that way, as it's pathetic moves ike that which have me ahead of u on leaderboard.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Fact is you didn't "run me off big blind," I made the proper read & re-raise. My A,10 was ahead of your 7,8, which is all a good player can do. Fortunately for you, there's a luck factor with poker. You made a poor call & was rewarded. If poker was 100% skill like chess, Waves would have you even more dominated on the annual leaderboard.
    Not a good idea bringing chess into the mix....if you play chess as well as you play poker, everyone would have to give you a massive piece advantage (probably entire king or queens side back row) before you could get anywhere near the top 15 in winnings, and an ELO taking this into account would have you accurately ranked as fair-to-middling

Even though you're just terrible at all this poker skill and analogy stuff, I'm sure I'm not alone when I saw we appreciate the effort; it's been a demanding day and I needed a good laugh

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not a good idea bringing chess into the mix....if you play chess as well as you play poker, everyone would have to give you a massive piece advantage (probably entire king or queens side back row) before you could get anywhere near the top 15 in winnings, and an ELO taking this into account would have you accurately ranked as fair-to-middling

Even though you're just terrible at all this poker skill and analogy stuff, I'm sure I'm not alone when I saw we appreciate the effort; it's been a demanding day and I needed a good laugh
    So when I pack my miniature chess board for the Bash, you should have no problem putting your $ where your mouth is.

Triple_D_Bet

So when I pack my miniature chess board for the Bash, you should have no problem putting your $ where your mouth is.
    Sure; if you do play chess as poorly as you play poker, you'll have a long line of people willing to play you for money. If you're that bad people could probably learn the game the day before and stand a good chance of beating you

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    as poorly as you play poker
    Coming from a guy who's losing our poker challenge by approx 1,400.

Triple_D_Bet

Coming from a guy who's losing our poker challenge by approx 1,400.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

kk loses to aq
    ak loses to aq
    first one was q high flop got it allin..A river..second allin pre and dumbfukk flops the bitch

that was my morning tourney...already pissed off and tilted before 8am
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    kk loses to aq
    ak loses to aq
    first one was q high flop got it allin..A river..second allin pre and dumbfukk flops the bitch

that was my morning tourney...already pissed off and tilted before 8am
    brutal

hope the rest of your day is better.