Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Message Board dead as hell, so time to inspire it:

The foregoing "inspiration" sure as hell worked for the Confeds!!!! It was posted at the beginning of our strong two-day run to capture second in the Cup.....

speaking of the Confeds, I love our new badge.... sweet! Only problem is I can't pin it to my shirt and attend class at any school, from pre-k to 12th grade, in our entire nation!!!! The Grand Dragon of our local Klan outfit really approved of it!!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Early August is always dead as a hammer, people taking a break getting ready for football.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Early August is always dead as a hammer, people taking a break getting ready for football.
    dead as a hammer(tm)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    speaking of the Confeds, I love our new badge.... sweet!
    Pffffft. Not even a true 2nd -- TIED for second.

That's not even like kissin your sister... more like kissin your gramma and her 'friend' Hank @ the retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Only problem is I can't pin it to my shirt and attend class at any school, from pre-k to 12th grade, in our entire nation!!!! The Grand Dragon of our local Klan outfit really approved of it!!!!!
    Plus it has the added benefit of getting you FREE ADMISSION into Centaur's home game.

Your valiant attempt at inspiration did NOT go unnoticed, tho... and was definitely successful. So, in that same spirit, I offer up the following. Trust me, there's a lot worse ways then to spend the next 3 minutes. WATCH IT!:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34