brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Yea, it is a presumption because I'm unaware... The guy already has problems as u stated though, so why trouble yourself or him with this, ..like you said I don't know his whole story, he might deserve what he's getting here...

Guilty or not, just get donk his points chip...the monkey sounds serious

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

id like to say Chip has lost my respect, and we're no longer friends. He hasnt really changed, still action junked out and isnt out for improvement and giving others value. All he cares about is what are the plays and if it wins or loses and not really why things happen the way it does to be educated. He's like an old action rush junkie in disguised and expects ppl or 'friends' to point him towards a direction in order for him to start any process of learning. He's quick to proclaim his terrible health as a tangible that disables him from acting on good deeds or ethics. But yet he never mentions his lack of efforts to improve his own health or why its in the current condition. He's use to lying so i wouldnt be surprise if he totally believes hes not borednaz, and he wont do the right thing. I've only met him through pms from him askin for pts, ( yea go figure)

And i dont expect him to repay back ppl anytime soon, or do whats right for the ppl that really tried to help him.
    Last edited by MikeTizzy; 08-06-14 at 12:30 AM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

You are a good dude Tizzy

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    You are a good dude Tizzy
    No he is not. Mike would text me on the phone every 2-3 minutes constantly bombarding me with questions and long lectures about seeking enlightenment. When I didn't answer in less than a minute mike would then go on a tirade about me being selfish. He was mad when I didn't give him constant attention like a needy girlfriend.

When I tried to explain to him about having a family, real responsibilities, and health issues that made sure I couldn't be on his beck and call; All I got was more lectures on how I wasn't serious about learning & was a selfish bad person. Get real Mike. Mike is boarder line Crazy, I don't know if it's his ethnic backround where the parents put way to much pressure on the kids with high expectations or just who he is.

But not a single person here would let a guy from the forums dictate their lives like that. No normal person should want to text a forum friend every 2-3 minutes. I hope mike finds the friends he's looking for and people with the time to devote every waking hour to his needs.

This will hopefully be my last stop in this thread. As such, Because I'm the bigger man. I apologize to Biteme for accusing him of having Jake attack me. I'm guilty of that, because as much as Jake doesn't have solid proof to go off I'm borednaz; I myself didn't have 100% proof biteme was behind this.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    No he is not. Mike would text me on the phone every 2-3 minutes constantly bombarding me with questions and long lectures about seeking enlightenment. When I didn't answer in less than a minute mike would then go on a tirade about me being selfish. He was mad when I didn't give him constant attention like a needy girlfriend.

When I tried to explain to him about having a family, real responsibilities, and health issues that made sure I couldn't be on his beck and call; All I got was more lectures on how I wasn't serious about learning & was a selfish bad person. Get real Mike. Mike is boarder line Crazy, I don't know if it's his ethnic backround where the parents put way to much pressure on the kids with high expectations or just who he is.

But not a single person here would let a guy from the forums dictate their lives like that. No normal person should want to text a forum friend every 2-3 minutes. I hope mike finds the friends he's looking for and people with the time to devote every waking hour to his needs.
    no bored everyone sees you for the scamming loser you are

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    no bored everyone sees you for the scamming loser you are
    Keep up with the unfounded lies pal. How's fox news treating you? . Oh and if I was a scammer? Then explain why I sent mike tizzy back his points we had left after the failed Colorado Bet when he asked me for them? No answer I'm sure. What about the loans I've paid back? NO answer. But yup I'm a huge scammer

Vegas39

Don't worry anytime you post for a loan gonna blast your lying ass bored, better go pick your next name

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

hes got it wrong, twisted perspective. Now his ego is all involved, and im not trying to stoop there. Hes completely exaggerating now, since i severed relationships with him. Yes you have sent me those, but your ticket was incorrect and you are lying about that and not addressing it at all. I have the text right here in front of me. And im not crazy, im sorry you feel that way. Im not going to attack you, and fuel its fire.
    Im sorry that i even tried. Thats sincerely the truth. you dont care about education and value for others. you only want to see your perspective and exaggerate what you want to see.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

I still care about you Chip, and i will get better in life, and ill have real proof of it as i have a legit career and plan on doing work at Stats, Inc as well. I hope to meet you one day and see your improved health and education, and it will be a grand day.

as they say, you cant teach an old dog new tricks? lets see how true does that hold to you sir.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    can't even post a first name? really??? sounds like you don't have any evidence at all...... as they taught me a long time ago, mere conjecture and speculation does not equal credible evidence...... FREE THE PUP!!!!!
    Probably just wishful thinking here donk...too many credible people behind this with no motivation and nothing to gain from a false accusation. Have to believe chip = bored is extremely probable even if not conclusively proven.

So get in line, he's got an older debt he needs to repay first

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Probably just wishful thinking here donk...too many credible people behind this with no motivation and nothing to gain from a false accusation. Have to believe chip = bored is extremely probable even if not conclusively proven.

So get in line, he's got an older debt he needs to repay first
    i'm not getting cross-wise with anyone over this... I know who the pup is, and if anyone confirms this other id is the same guy who's name, address, email address, etc. that I know is, and in fact they are one in the same, I'll gladly "get in line" as you say. til that time comes, I take chip at his word accept any and all payments he wants to make to me.....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

This will hopefully be my last stop in this thread. As such, Because I'm the bigger man. I apologize to Biteme for accusing him of having Jake attack me. I'm guilty of that, because as much as Jake doesn't have solid proof to go off I'm borednaz; I myself didn't have 100% proof biteme was behind this.
    WOW. And I actually believed you when you said you apologized (as I demanded) in this thread during poker chat.
    MY BAD.

That's about as clear cut a definition of a back-handed apology as one can get; Merriam-Webster should copy/paste it and use it as an example in its definition.

Because you're the "bigger man"???..are you fukkin kiddin me? Because you didn't have "100% proof Biteme was behind this"???

I'm totally serious here: Just how MENTAL are you?

NEWSFLASH: You have 0% proof that I was behind Jake posting what he posted. And ya wanna know why? (I'm sure everyone else can figure it out). You have 0% proof b/c it was ALL A MADE UP FICTION IN YOUR MIND, that's why.

Geezus Effin Chr*st you're about as UNTRUSTWORTHY as they come. Almost bordering on the hopeless, apparently. And here I thought we had maybe made some progress during poker chat... and you were inching closer to confessing what many of us already know. BUT, you willfully continue to deceive and play the game. Most unfortunate. You're absolutely hopeless, I guess... and like Mr. Tizzy, I will no longer try to help you out of your dishonesty.

And, oh yeah... FOR THE RECORD so nothing's fuzzy: I absolutely *reject* and *do not accept* this sham of an 'apology'. Like I told you in poker chat: you OWE me the apology. It's not something you're giving me. You OWE it. But, like we've seen with everything else, you don't like paying what you owe. (I'll probably eventually post the chat showing everyone your distorted thinking on paying what you owe.)

As I also told you in poker chat... don't you think the mods KNOW if I have communicated w/Jake or not? Your made up fiction will not stand: PAY ME (properly) WHAT YOU OWE ME, STIFFY!

Auto Donk

(me and qualia)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47652

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Set chi pup free!!! Free the pup!!!!!!
    compromising your morals for roughly $60 in giftcards at the sbr store...shame on you donker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Auto Donk

seriously, jake.... if I were presented evidence that the guy I know (by name, his real name) has the same name as borednaz, same email, etc., I'll be right there with the rest of you condemning the usage of ghosts.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-06-14 at 08:57 AM. Reason: plus, the poor man is dying, and needs at least one supporter!!! (and i always pull for the underdog!)

JAKEPEAVY21

you're the lawyer, figure it out like the rest of us have

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you're the lawyer, figure it out like the rest of us have
    haha.... not hardly going to waste my time trying to compare posts, writing styles, etc... I KNOW HIS FREAKIN' NAME..... TELL ME THIS BOREDNAZ'S NAME AND I'LL TELL YOU IF ITS THE SAME NAME.............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-06-14 at 09:01 AM. Reason: FIRST NAME ONLY, HELL, START WITH THE FIRST LETTER OF HIS FIRST NAME.....

JAKEPEAVY21

Auto Donk

LOL
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Auto Donk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MikeTizzy gave Auto Donk 262 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

AD, jus so u know chip promised to send me 262 pts for his incorrect ticket he placed, and I will send you the 262 on behalf of his loan/owe. And if he doesn't send me those pts, you'll know what that means... Pls don't use such sympathy to empathize with his poor health. You don't know if its related to his own doing or not. I would assume degenerate toxic behavior doesn't exactly help his cause. Since I've known him, he's always seeking/asking for loans. So what does that tell u? If my health or heart conditions were so poor, that would be the least of what I care about. Just some obvious facts.
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave MikeTizzy 262 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

I don't play a character on here; nor does doggy, gummo, tat, etc. -- you shouldn't have even had to study a lil Freud in college to comprehend the slip here in chippernaz's thread title: "Breaking Character"

Don't sell your soul for 2k betpoints, donker!
    LOL, even though I took no psychology in college (Chemistry was my trade), I was going to highlight that point also....

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Tizz is a good guy, you're flat wrong. I've talked baseball with him numerous times now and have found him to be one of, if not the most knowledgable person I know. The guy has a passion for it that is evident and I consider him a good friend. It's probably best if you stepped away from this thread because it makes you look like an idiot. I know you say you are done with it, but we both know that with the type of degen you are, that won't happen.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave Straight Cash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Just for those thinking SBR not doing there job or so whatnot. It does not mean that such and such is or is not using a VPN. SBR will occasionally allow posters to signup with new accounts even though they had old ones. It can be for various reasons.

Not commenting on this particular topic but rather just making a statement to those thinking something is getting past SBR security.
    Thanks DS, I totally understand that SBR will allow a user to create a new account for various reasons. Would it not be reasonable that SBR acknowledges the past usernames that the new account is linked with? Without that, SBR is enabling the shell game extra accounts can create.

Just to be clear, I understand that you are not making the decisions on this but I think SBR management should set a solid precedent to ensure that there is transparency on users that are changing usernames to hide the past.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Maybe the thread of the year (Poker Forum) going on here.

Peeling off layer after layer of SBR'ers lives.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Maybe the thread of the year (Poker Forum) going on here.

Peeling off layer after layer of SBR'ers lives.
    In the end, we are all just onions.... totally deep dude....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Name:  onion-face.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  32.5 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

Donkster, sending you 262 now to be applied to chip's loan. I don't know the current paid status, but if u can update it with this 262. That would be good. Sorry chip, you're on ur own now, in due time I hope you have everyone's respect, including mine.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

If your going to say you have all those accounts in the 20k contest post, why not just say it here and like biter said come clean, you should respect the community here, if you like it here and people like Mtizzy and the rest that look out for you..

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Good stuff here.

Should be in the points forum though.

Anything to take attention away from me would be welcome.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Good stuff here.

Should be in the points forum though.

Anything to take attention away from me would be welcome.
    You are pathetic.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

comprehend the slip here in chippernaz's thread title: "Breaking Character"

Don't sell your soul for 2k betpoints, donker!
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave GUMMO77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

thanks, Tizz.... it's 2k less that 262. Pup, we can start a K buyout thread in betpoints if you wanna get it done that way.....

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    OMG that is funny!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Borednaz, I am also owed 550 from quite a longtime ago.............I never made a thread about it, but you know im am owed it by you........Please payback in this thread, Thanks fbt

First 1234 Last